Chapter 19 – BDSM (18+)
1.1k 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman had already gotten Lyon as a sex slave, seeing a man still shackled by a succubus.

The naughty woman untied the ropes that bound Lyon's hands and wanted to return the favor by serving the woman's lust. Lyon felt the woman's smooth body, different from Nella.

The brown horse decided to cross again, resting irself without listening to the sighing sounds that might disturb others. 

They started the adultery by kissing and tasting the tongue so that the woman could cultivate a lecherous attitude towards Lyon.

Lyon get crushed tightly, his mouth can't stop to kiss the woman. So tight, Lyon's crotch is aroused again, immediately wanted a part that emptied the side of the penis.

The woman just hugged and kissed Lyon's lips, feeling the radiance of love and lust at the same time. Even though Lyon's energy was drained to a great extent from making love to the succubus, she wanted to get a better pleasure. 

"Apparently, this young man is very suitable for making love. I can't just forget your service. Time to make love to him."

First, the woman took off her clothes, immediately revealing a beautiful and sexy body. The woman's body shape looks slender and the pink crotch should not be forgotten. 

She was taller than Lyon herself, could turn her head towards thick breasts and hadn't sagged at all. Her mouth stimulated the slave and tried to seduce him quickly. 

"Now, I will give you pleasure! Get ready!" The woman folded her legs, trying to get close to someone else's sex slave while sticking out her tongue. 

She went back to Lyon, had the slave down and the woman started rubbing his dick with her naughty pussy.

A small sigh sounded smooth, the plump body danced over Lyon's crotch and applied pressure so that Lyon could feel satisfaction. 

She opened her mouth, holding the slave's thigh so that the feud between the two crotch is well established. The woman moved for a moment so that the penis could reach pleasure. 

"Ah! Ah! How delicious! Your dick entered my vagina!" Her body trembled, every penis was clamped by a perverted pussy, he sighed in pleasure with profuse sweating. 

She started to move her body, pinching fast and clearing Lyon's thoughts. Lyon's body moved at the same time as the woman's push. 

The two couples let out a small sigh, the woman actually enjoyed the penis blooming in her vagina. 

Lyon's arms stretched helplessly, allowing himself to be crushed and oppressed from below, allowing the woman to dominate the sex slave who had only been trained for a few days. 

"It really hurts! Don't be too strong!" Lyon began to feel uncomfortable, the more time passed, the faster the movement of the woman's hips. 

The woman was getting crazy and wanted faster pleasure. She didn't want to let the sperm be withheld and the semen coming late. 

"Come on, enjoy my pussy! I won't let you rest this time." The woman's laughter forced Lyon to shut up, her perverted moves destroying common sense every second. 

Lyon's body fused with the wagon floor, his eyes blurred and the tremors of his body haunted him. No need to worry because everything will be left to the woman.

The woman's short brown hair floated in the fresh breeze, still focused on clamping the penis which was getting hotter. 

Lyon's body is left under, his body is controlled and suppressed by bed activities, letting a man's self-esteem crumble just like that.

The woman had almost reached her climax, trying to get the sperm fluid that she wanted in order to get pleasure. The use of sperm fluid for women is to reduce depression and increase a sense of arousal. 

She laughed, Lyon's gaze went blank and let out a sigh of pleasure, gradually increasing sexual arousal.

“Ah! Ah! Get your sperm out! I won't let you get away with it." The woman raised her voice, belittling the sex slave and clamping too hard.

Lyon can't hold back anymore, can't make a sound to speak because her body is getting perverted stimulation every second.

The woman was enjoying the rape, could actually threaten Lyon's safety if forced to have sex in two more rounds.

“I’m cumming!” The woman stuck out her tongue, both breasts stopped shaking and were not touched anymore. 

Quickly, Lyon took out the remaining sperm, it had been drained quickly and his body was frozen and dying on the floor. 

However, the sperm is enough to fill in the womb to increase the excitement in the woman's body, get a magic spell to keep having sex again. 

Lyon's condition was seriously injured, his penis shrunk again and could not enlarge again for a long time.

The woman lost her passion, not expecting her to get into trouble with a sex slave who could only play one round. Previously, a succubus had stolen the starting line to get the sperm fluid first.

She approached Lyon and shouted, threatening severe punishment if he didn't make love again. Lyon's face became frightened, there was no way to move to avoid the naughty woman.

The clothes worn by the woman are only stored in a scattered manner, can only be used after getting satisfaction in the form of a sperm that fills her womb.

“Come on! Make love to me right now! Or I'll beat you up!"

Lyon's mouth was speechless, responding to the response of the short brown haired woman who let out a scorn through her mouth. One of the woman's hands was holding Lyon's neck and the other was holding the slave's hand.

She threw Lyon down and again strangled Lyon's neck, damaging the slave's airway and bursting into tears as he screamed in pain.

“Ahh!” Lyon screamed loudly, his body getting hit from behind as well as getting psychologically hard pressure. 

The woman got an idea, listening to the slave's sighs excited her. There is no other way but to hurt the sex slave for having an experience that was not up to the mark.

Apparently, the woman laughed loudly, seeing the suffering of the slave who could not serve her lustful gratification. There was no other way but to hurt the slave's body in a different way.

He took out a spell book and flipped through the sex pages, looking for something suitable to curse the unpredictable sex slave. 

“Looks like I have an idea. Prepare to suffer this time.” She cast a spell, turning her pussy into a huge penis in the blink of an eye. 

Not to be missed, the woman wielded a long whip to give eternal punishment. The whip was given magic so that it could beat Lyon without holding that hand. 

She twisted Lyon's body who lost his mind, told to lift his thighs higher. The ass hole was clearly visible before the woman's eyes, wanting to give suffering at the same time.

The golden opportunity was immediately taken for granted, leaving the woman to have to try to insert a penis into the sex slave's ass hole. 

The butthole looks cramped and slovenly, but it can still be forcibly inserted, corrupting the mind of the sex slave and providing whip attacks from the side.

Lyon received attacks from both sides, causing women of two different genders to instantly torture Lyon with doggy style sex style but the young man had to dress like a dog.

There were not many golden opportunities, Lyon was forced to hard, the movement of the woman's penis was strange and painful. Not many people get the spell to change their gender. 

“Feel it! I will destroy you until your body is destroyed with this prostitution." 

The slave didn't stop screaming in pain, couldn't imagine the suffering he always had because it was quite damaging to the slave's health. No one came to help the slave and had to endure suffering. 

The sigh was so loud that it caught the attention of the women around the horse cart. Many women call their friends to see the unusual act of rape. 

The brown horse was ignored and hasn't been able to open its eyes for a while. Many viewers shouted and gave support to the woman who has a penis but still keeps her big breasts. 

That crowd will attract the attention of a succubus that belongs to that slave. She had gathered some more information to complete the quest.

1