Chapter 27 – Succubus Chasing
194 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nela struggled to bring down their flagship knight, trying to apply pressure from all directions. No one knows the tricks to take down the opponent with high effectiveness.

A bandage in the form of a cloth has been attached to Nela's left hand, endure the pain experienced by the succubus. The blood that comes out sticks to the bandage to be the best option. 

The problem the Succubus faced was facing its worst enemy, surrounded from all directions and trying to finish off the evil monster.

Can not be expected if the weapon will be lifted from its place in order to finish off a woman who is full of lust. 

They immediately rushed to advance in unison and dodged the fallen Astra, giving time to get back up. 

Not only sword, arrows and axes became a frightening specter for Mela herself, looking around and turning her head and body at the same time. 

Nothing was done from that succubus. There is no other choice but to fly into the air and go through the arrow attacks which are quite painful. She need to take a big risk.

"Attack him! Don't let her escape!"

The screams from the group of knights caused Nela to spread her wings and prepare to fly away from the ground. 

Pushing the ground with her two feet as a foothold, she leapt up and flapped her wings and flew back into the air. 

Nela hit the arrow with both hands, protecting herself from the arrows from the Crystal Templars. 

Before that, Nela had to deal with the throwing spears and prevent the spears from hitting her wings. Right now, she had 3 emergency potions to save her life. 

However, one must make good decisions so that the potion is not wasted. 

Nela's eyes traced Lyon's whereabouts and the treasures she wanted to manage to keep Nela's life and lust together. 

Many Crystal Templar soldiers were calling for their abilities, trying to raise their voices to increase their strength. 

Some of the sword-wielding templars complained about Nela's abilities, flew through the air and didn't want to land on the ground. 

"She's flying again! Don't let her go!"

We have to find a way to catch her! She can't just fly all the time." 

"Okay! We should deploy our formation and kill that horse right now."

They immediately went to the location of the cart and looked for the horse that Nela used to carry the succubus away from that place. They prevented Nela from escaping and were able to finish off the succubus with a few executions. 

Nela couldn't make a choice. There is an option to choose from. Between Lyon and his treasures in order to gain an advantage or a cart with several horses that can provide the best mobility. 

They could have done this technique to get Nela back down and immediately finished them off with a few punches from her hand. 

"Damn it! I can't choose which one. Either Lyon or the horse. Don't make me choose too many choices." Nela gritted her teeth, she had flown in the air and got several wounds from the arrow. 

The succubus couldn't think anymore, trying to find the best decision in order to get maximum results. There's nothing better with just one decision. 

"Argh! I can't make a choice anymore. Don't tell me to make this difficult decision." Tidak ada pilihan lain, kepala Nela lurus dan digunakanagar tubuhnya bisa mendarat dengan kecepatan tinggi.. 

Crystal Templar soldiers know Nela's thoughts, lead to other templars to surround her. Nela landed first, luring the swordsmen to come to the war conditions.

When several knights tried to take the horse's life away, Nela immediately hit them, knocking them down with a heavy blow. 

The other knights were provoked by Nela's single hard blow, trying to protect the horse that had been trusted.

Nela immediately carried out the execution, raised both her hands and threw a heavy blow towards their heads, penetrate the helmet xirah worn.

"Come on, horse! We're leaving right now! Don't let them kill you and kidnap my beloved slave." Nela had her back to the horse, giving a motivational sound of heavy breathing and whistling.

 

The horse stood up, got up and straightened its four legs and was willing to make sacrifices with the succubus who was still dealing with the templars filled with anger.

Nela's hand was used as a shield and filled with pressure. Bruises and sword cuts blocked Nela from the front. 

She backwards and turns around to pick up the horse that has risen, immediately jumps and twists his body so that he can ride the horse's back without a saddle. 

As a result, Nela is already on the horse and willing to push the siege with her lethal and trained weapons. 

“Kill the horse with your spears! Don't let that bitch run away right now!” The exclamation of the templar leader pointed his hand at Nela who had just mounted the horse. 

The Templars immediately came to the horse that a woman was riding, trying to do some damage at any given opportunity. 

“Come on! We'll take my sex slave back." Nela's head was close to the brown horse's ears, stroking her hair with her injured hand. 

“This. I gave you something." Nela gave something, but not the 3 essential ingredients used for survival. Just an ordinary potion spilled by the horse.

All of a sudden, the horse is hardy, will not work if it is attacked by the templars who are ready to take out their arrows and grab the horse's body with a sharp thrust.

Nela feels lucky if she opens a prostitution service in an illegal potion shop. It can give many options to buy the potion. 

With an agile step of the four feet, can hit the templars with a few stamps. The movement of the horse towards a cart, made Nela step on the horse's back foot and jump towards the cart.

This caused the templars to stay away from the wagon because there was no point in defending the wagon.

After attaching the rope to the cart, Nela was approached by several templars who were wielding swords in their hands, directly pointing their swords at the woman. 

The sharp sword thrust caused the succubus to reflexively retreat to the right, the sword blade blending into the wood carving on the wagon.

A good chance for Nela and swing her right foot up and hit the crotch of the templars. The rest of the time, she stepped forward and brought both hands down and delivered a heavy blow, almost destroying the armor of the two templars. 

One more time, she squared off and hit the templars in front of her eyes, knocking the remaining templars down.

The cart was again haphazardly controlled from the horse's four legs, got the succubus a good chance to snatch the sex slave from the templars' prisoner. 

The many screams of the fallen templars to the ground, arrows and spears meant nothing to the aggressive horse. The horse's hooves tore apart the formation used to narrow the fugitive space in an instant. 

Everything was confirmed that the horse was dangerous. With just a few moves, they had to think clearly and relax in order to stop the horse. 

The Templars who had confiscated Lyon and Nela's wealth were forced to swerve to the right, preventing the aggressive horse from injuring the fight before the horse's eyes. 

Lyon and Nela's financial income has returned safely, there is no need to struggle to get the item because it is too heavy. 

Nela got off the cart and immediately took the two gold bars and threw them inside. After that, the potion was important and Lyon was blindfolded, drained of strength after going through the sex contest. 

Now, she took a deep breath, obtaining the item that had been reclaimed. Not expecting the reflection made by Nela saved Lyon and her favorite horse. 

"Let's get out of here now! We have to leave this place even though it's in such a chaotic state."

The master's voice sounded clear to the horse's ears mistaking the horse's forelegs and neighing used as a stream for running on all fours.

Horses and wagons filled with fight marks left the templars too far away. 

However, the enemy did not want to stand still, immediately acted quickly and came to their white horses to reduce their distance from the wagon. 

"Astra! The succubus left the place quickly." One of the templars came to Astra who had just awakened. 

"Don't worry! I've prepared a good trap for them. We can chase them whenever we want."

0