Chapter 30 – Blocked by Naughty Woman
275 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pursuit of the Succubus was already a matter of consideration for Tyrani, a lot of chaos was made by Nela and most of the prostitutes were captured by the infantry who served as templars. 

Templars in the Kingdom of Freinte are required to be strong and can provide a better role, are required to be creative and can apply philosophy with knights who have contributed to the kingdom.

Otherwise, they will be slowly discarded and cannot have a good future to become a qualified Crystal Templar army.

This was why the Templar Army only had no more than 500 men, yet they still had a good chance of defending the kingdom with their qualities.

Many Templar infantry were deployed to meet their needs, there's no need to worry if they face many enemies though. They can use their abilities to win.

No need to worry because it is already part of the system that has been implemented by the Crystal Templars. Everything must follow the existing philosophy, there is no negotiation of existing opinions. 

Tyrani couldn't think any further, just walking around with an empty mind and ignoring the suffering and screams of the prostitutes who just wanted to enjoy their youth.

It all ended with the capture of a group of templars with tight ropes and surveillance. 

Tyrani can only hide behind a tree, he can't be caught because her body can reflect to hide himself from threats that come to her.

The body that is not protected by a piece of cloth is not a problem for Tyani. It's just, a lot of hateful aura is building up within her body.

She wanted to scream because wanted to send someone who was at a disadvantage to her. Her knees touched the ground and her body couldn't think straight.

“Damn you! Nela Vestarya! You even ran away! I can't allow you to act the way you want right now!”

Tyrani screamed wildly, only letting out her emotions just because she couldn't take revenge and Nella ran away with a new enemy to chase after her. 

There is no danger or injury coming from it. His body is getting stronger and the feeling of being taken is indeed more important to get better strength.

Now, Tyrani stops her crying and intends to pursue Nela as hard as she can, want to give a hard slap if anything prevents Tyrani from achieving a goal that is quite emotionally draining.

One Tyrani's footsteps were taken swiftly, giving speed to catch up to the horse that had fallen far behind. 

After running for a few tens of seconds, Tyrani decided to jump faster and jump onto another tree branch, The goal is that the time for Tyrani's pursuit of a group of templars has been fulfilled. 

The stronger his emotions, the Tyrani can speed up his footsteps. The prostitute has brown hair and looks to improve herself even more. 

She can't forget the sex activities that Nela's sex slaves engage in, happy and content with torturing and giving harsh wounds just to give a sperm fluid into her womb.

The speed of the horse, which is filled with the intricacies of the horse's feet, can catch up to opponents who are far behind with the ability to attract attention. 

In just 10 minutes, Tyrani arrived with considerable ambition, seeing a point from the pursuit of a templar who was chasing Nela by reaching their speed limit.

If necessary, they would have to create formations and drain their blood to obtain the succubus.

Because the templars only focus on beating the templars with both hands, she have an excellent opportunity to provide unparalleled satisfaction. Can't imagine if that slut interfered in their pursuit.

Tyrani's eyes and whole body prepared a reflection that shouldn't just happen, allowing himself to be willing to haunt the templars with all their actions.

“I will aim for that bastard with a knight in front of my eyes now far away! I'll finish them off now before it's too late!” The scream which drained Tyrani's throat, plunged straight down.

She plunged down and was ready to drop the templar under her, immediately threw a heavy blow and the horse's butt became the victim of the heavy blow.

One of the templars lost their balance which ended up falling to the ground, finding a cherished horse covered in blood. The prostitute smiled evilly with her teeth showing and her breasts stained with the horse's blood.

Suddenly the templar raised his ground and went straight forward with a sword that was in his pocket, trying to provide resistance to the woman.

"Curse you, you bitch I will not forgive you!”

The Templar shouted, instantly giving a loud swing of the sword. However, Tyrani could predict the templar's movements, only the right hand flew forward and dealt a crushing blow to the helmeted templar man.

The result was very surprising, the helmet worn by the templar was badly damaged and provoked the other comrades,

"Son of a bitch! Who are you really!”

Tyrani remained silent, allowing his body to be exposed with lewd stares. However, what the prostitute faced was a group of templars who had been taught strictly from the past. 

They didn't accept that their comrades had been killed with just one blow. Stay white horses and place infantry lying on the ground, provoke anger to others.

The templars were just in their comfort zone, taking their main weapons and setting up shields in their left hands just in case.

“Damn you! How dare you interfere with my aim! I will not spare any of you!”

Tyrani let out a loud scream, disturbing the group of templars who were surrounding Tyrani from all directions, not to mention in the air. They wouldn't open a gap in the air to that bitch.

“Don't talk too much! I will beat you with our weapons and you must serve us with your rotten body to serve our satisfaction."

They taught their two weapons towards Tyrani, directly stabbed into the naked woman's body as her body looked weak for now.

They had to inflict injuries on the woman before they could carry out an effective execution to make her scream with agony.

As a result, Nela got a good chance to escape from the templar's attack. Their siege could reduce Nela's chances of moving forward by relying on the brown horse that was in a power crisis.

However, the succubus were able to sigh as they noticed that the number of templars being deployed was decreasing and no one knew about the recent cases.

Meanwhile, Astra's gaze was still focused forward, forgetting the wound on his head and letting Alina hug the handsome knight. 

Crystal Templars are warriors who can use swords, arrows and horses simultaneously. They just want to choose which option to give new interest.

Astra's two hands can't stop holding on to the horse's rope, wanting to get the goal with enough horse achievements to get a golden opportunity to raise his rank.

From the start, Arina knew Astra was pushing herself too hard, her body felt hot every time she tried to complete a mission with the remaining strength she had. 

This is intended to provide a more capable ability in this pursuit.

Meanwhile, Nela saw the state of the chase, a group of templars on white horses speeding up, throwing arrows and spears to the end. 

“Come here, you bastard! I will never run away from you again!” Nela exclaimed, putting on a serious face to face a tough enough opponent.

The sound of the challenge was enough to annoy Astra as a templar knight, the breath that came several times became strong evidence of the philosophy applied by Astra compared to other templars.

Astra's face was flushed red, reaching for maximum results when it was necessary. Everything is left to the luck of the church trust which Astra always visits every week.

It is unyielding, hardworking, and fighting to the very end without considering the body's severe enough state.

“I will be willing to duet with you one more time and I will win!”

0