Chapter 36 – Gangbang Mania (18+)
1.3k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the evening, Nela lit the room with a candle, placed it on the table and kept flammable items away.

Next, Nela tidied up all her things, immediately getting ready to get ready to enjoy the night.

Because she was tired, Nela lay down on the bed and asked her sex slave to sleep with her. Lyon just nodded and approached the employer who always offered a hug to Lyon.

The blankets had been spread out for their warmth from the cold that hit them while sleeping.

The sex slave decided to sleep with Nela because her mind was beyond repair and wanted the perverted body to have sex the next day.

"Good night dear! Hopefully, we can be fresh again." Nela gave a kiss and slept with the blanket, still leaving the bra and panties left this time.

Nela closed her eyes, hoping tomorrow they could have sex again, hugging the sex slave warmly and wanting to save more sperm for the next day.

Nela opened her eyes when bedtime was full, but her hands and feet felt trapped by the ropes attached to the bed.

The sex slave beside Nela was not on the bed, missing somewhere. Nela's consciousness immediately skyrocketed when the awkwardness just came.

"Wait! What's this? Why are you tied up?” Nela noticed something odd, trying to free herself with great effort.

Not long after, there was a group of lecherous men who came to Nlea with their evil faces on, wailing for Nela with predatory preparations to devour prey.

"You've come to your senses at last. I think you are quite difficult to remember. But we are ready to enjoy your body with pleasure."

"Where's my slave? Why isn't he by my side?!”

"We threw it out. He's not important to us and just an obstacle." One of the gang members explained, pointing at the window through which Lyon was dumped.

Nela just resigned, unlike in general, who can be freed from a fairly severe threat. Most women who stay overnight get into trouble with rape and end up being sex slaves.

"Let me go! I want to get out of this room right now.” Nela screamed and tried to ask for help.

However, no one came here. They laughed at Nela who was around them.

"It's useless. I've closed this room so we can enjoy your body." The gang leader shouted, boasting that he had framed Nela so well.

Nela just stayed silent and didn't have much choice but to save herself. The succubus didn't want to interfere in the affairs of this city and would make good targets for criminals.

"What do you want?"

“It's simple, you will play with us and we are ready to enjoy your body. How?" The gang leader approached Nela while tearing her panties and bra.

After the force of the hand, Nela's body looks tempting and is very good to be a good sex slave.

Both breasts are considered a proud achievement. Not only that, their eyes are pampered with a vagina that is always neatly shaved.

"Everyone! Take off your pants and it's party time!"

Quickly, they take off their pants and reveal their already aroused dicks with just a few visuals.

They approached the succubus who was being held by ropes and their positions were already prepared to rape Nela simultaneously.

Vagina and both breasts are used as a means of gratification first for partying before they direct them to other places.

"Wait a minute! Don't..." Nela tried to stop the lecherous person, but couldn't because she had been cupped with a cloth.

Without mercy, they immediately touched Nela's body with their shrewd tongues and hands. They had not dared to kiss Nela's lips before Nela lost her strength and reason.

The hardened penis is ready to destroy the prey's common sense. They wanted to target Nela by continuously poking her parts.

Luckily the succubus removed the cloth from her mouth but her breasts were squeezed and poked with a dick in the middle.

"Feel this!" The huge penis went straight into the succubus's vagina, instantly raising its voice as it received stimulation from every side of its body.

Only three people were near Nela. One person takes care of the succubus's crotch, one focuses on squeezing those sexy boobs, and the other takes care of a great place to rape the succubus.

Surprisingly, the succubus didn't scream in pain like most other women. However, he could still move his body with brutality all at once.

"Delicious! His dick is too fast and big! I can't hold it in any longer!" The succubus's moans spread throughout his room, becoming a brilliant feat as the sperm filled his womb.

The gang leader laughed loudly, the movement of the penis immediately dispelled the common sense of the woman who was made a predator. He enjoyed the rape moment because it was not banned in this city.

"You enjoyed yourself being raped huh! That's amazing. I'm sure you get a good reward for teaching a slut like you a valuable lesson."

The movement of the penis is getting faster and the pleasure is always passionate after hearing the sigh of the angel.

Not only from the vagina but breasts are also exhibited to the perverted man is very effective in satisfying their desires.

"So delicious! This sexy body makes me want to keep playing with this woman." Don't forget that person stabbed the big penis so that the sigh got bigger.

Nela reached a fairly quick climax, the stimulation was enough to increase sexual arousal in everyone.

Not only the succubus, the three of them quickly climaxed. The third gang member put his penis into the woman's mouth after getting a pretty attractive offer.

They haven't seen the existence of Nela's wings and tail because their point of view only sees Nela as a sexy woman who just visits.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Nela screamed in her heart, drowning with pleasure.

Quickly, they immediately shook their hips so that the sperm fluid that Nela wanted was met from various sides.

"I'm cumming!" The succubus screamed from the bottom of her heart, her eyes filled with the seeds of love that yearned for sperm every day.

Not just one round, other members are getting ready to replace the members who have reached the climax. After that, they replaced the other members in turn.

They immediately untied the rope because they want to gain complete control over women who have lost their minds due to being offered their penis for free.

Not only the vagina, the mouth, and the whole body are used as an effective sperm disposal tool for the satisfaction of many people.

Stimulation of her body is getting faster because her breasts and vagina are always touched hard and perverted. Not only that, the sperm fluid that directs to the beautiful body immediately sticks.

"Stab my naughty pussy hard! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Nela is still focused on the rape that happened to her.

Initially, they enjoy prey with their depraved mind. The lewd liquid spread to them and told them to rape Nela continuously.

However, as more and more of the gang members were exhausted, they couldn't escape the gripping succubus.

Nela's condition got worse, a lot of sperm fluid drowned her. The room which was already dripping with thick white liquid caused the succubus to be dissatisfied.

Love eyes and growing breasts smelled the obscene smell that came to them.

The gang members were tired, their bodies dying from constantly forcing themselves to give the succubus delicious food.

Some people lose their consciousness and close their eyes peacefully because pleasure always comes to threaten them.

"No! That bitch is too strong! Why is she still able to have sex like this? Is this crazy?" The gang leader tried to think but couldn't and his body movements and easy to use.

Nela came to them, the perverted tongue licked, and grabbed some of the desired food.

"Come on! Rape me again! I want this big and manly penis. I need it." Nela immediately touched the head's penis fluid and still wanted to play again.

“W-Who the hell are you?! Why are you…” The Chief shouted in despair, taking no further action.

"It's okay. I'll make you happy with this body." Nela cut off the conversation, providing the service the gang leader wanted.

Nela immediately took foreplay and the contents of her head couldn't be helped and only thought about sex all the time.

Nela immediately smiled evil and perverted and again sighed in pleasure and moved the perverted body at high speed so that it could release quite a lot of sperm.

The gang leader couldn't call his members, exhausted, and tried to escape from the room but couldn't. Sufficiently depressed eyes are enough to damage psychology well.

"Not!!!"

2