Epilogue – Threesome (18+) (Arc 1)
731 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As night fell, the stables were quite cramped for the three of them as there was no good place to stay back. The gangs will do the same.

Theresha's approach went smoothly, only with the small talk she could convince Lyon more deeply.

The young man's body got a sweet touch from the succubus' movements. Very different from Nela, Thereha approached Lyon first and then gave an approach without looking like a master and slave.

It was quite late and could be a good opportunity to sleep early. It was the perfect moment for Theresha to feel the young man's body.

Theresha immediately leaned back against a pile of straw so she could sleep a little longer. His hands were spread out so that Lyon directly landed on the long blue-haired succubus.

The succubus undressed with some magic and left both big breasts and a narrow and nimble pussy, a dream for men.

Lyon's eyes only watched Theresha from afar, making sure that the sex slave obeyed the orders of the succubus who wanted to ask him to sleep together.

"Dear! Come on! Let's sleep together now! I can't wait for you to feel this delicious body."

Lyon smelled the sweet scent of the body expelled from the succubus and immediately fell into Theresha's arms who had the advantage of a soft voice and motherly body.

Without further ado, Theresha immediately gave her best kiss, brought the perverted tongue towards Lyon, and felt both their bodies getting hotter.

There was no refusal from Lyon, receiving a hug and a gentle touch from a succubus in front of her eyes.

Theresha's hands immediately touched Lyon's back, bringing the sexy breasts together so they could touch Lyon's body.

Unforgettable aura of love, feel the moment that should not be disturbed because they want to feel something interesting to export.

Lyon's penis was getting bigger and got special orders from the succubus to insert the big penis to feel better pleasure.

The strongly aroused penis is forced in with a mind controller, emitting a sighing sound for both sides who love each other.

"Good work! I move your hips! I want to make it more comfortable for you to be next to me.”

Their hearts and bodies were satisfied, the two crotches together and exuded their romantic liquid.

Lyon's mouth dropped from the mouth towards Theresha's left breast which was comfortable to look at. Theresha's arms wrapped around Lyon and her body enjoyed the dick that had hit her recently.

When the romantic relationship took place, Nela came to the two of them, put on a pretty disappointing face, and felt successful because Theresha and Lyon's relationship was going well, there were no direct fights.

"I wasn't invited to sleep with you two?"

Theresha joked a little, wanting to keep away from something Nela would be fit to do… to indulge her lust. "You can join! But, you have to take turns playing."

Nela just let out a long sigh and relented because Theresha had not enjoyed Lyon's dick at all.

"Okay! Come on, dear! Stand up! I'll kiss you until I'm satisfied! After that, I will do it slowly.”

The sex slave just nodded in understanding, immediately continuing the sexual activity the two women wanted because they could do it slowly.

Lyon's mouth is used to kiss Nela and both of Lyon's hands are used as tools to squeeze Theresha's breasts.

The loud sigh could not be heard from outside because the stables were made of thick wood and no one crossed the stables, which were quite old and unkempt.

Only Theresha lived there and fixed it up a bit so that the stables could be made a fairly effective occupant.

The sigh changes and overwhelms the sex slaves with their lust, treating them as prostitutes who are dissatisfied with their romantic relationships.

They kept forcing Lyon to keep pressing his penis deeper to break Theresha's senses.

Meanwhile, Nela's two breasts rubbed Lyon's back to make her more passionate about making love to the two succubus.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming!" Theresha screamed, feeling the gush of sperm rushing out,

Theresha stuck out her tongue, her eyes were pointed upwards and her whole body was immobile for a while.

Quickly, Lyon's penis immediately separated from Theresha and turned back to Nela, the short white-haired succubus took full control of Lyon's body, dropped Lyon on a haystack, and prepared to rape the young man with a stronger attack.

The sex slave was helpless when faced with the succubus. Nela immediately wrapped her legs around Lyon's legs and was on top of the sex slave so that the sperm that came out could skyrocket towards the woman's womb.

Nela immediately stabbed Lyon's penis which was still tense, not giving it a break because she had just released sperm for Theresha.

Lyon sighed louder, couldn't hold himself back, and thought more clearly, only experienced intense stimulation and couldn't rest better.

“It tastes great! I can't stop making love to you. Ah! Ah!" Nela lifted her head and rocked her whole body vertically.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Harder!" The sex slave just waited for that moment, couldn't think out loud because

However, Theresha was not satisfied, immediately got up from a pile of hay and immediately attacked Lyon with a pussy clean of pubic hair.

Lyon's mouth prodded pretty pussy faster than it should have happened. Theresha only

"Come on! Show your manhood here!” Theresha's face was covered in sweat and her lewd aura couldn't be held back any longer.

The faster they move, the faster to reach their climax, which is what they want so that satisfaction can be guaranteed.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Nela's sigh caused the relationship to feel better and she didn't think the relationship was enough to give a sweet impression to the three of them.

"I'm cumming!"

Their lascivious liquid came out and spread to the sex slave's crotch and mouth. The sperm fluid that Nela wanted to come out with a lot and filled the uterus as experienced before.

They are not satisfied and do not want to let the sex slave rest. Their lascivious bodies continued to pound the sex slaves with various styles,

Now, Lyon's mouth and crotch were thrust with their respective breasts. They lie on their backs to be comfortable when they want to sleep. A lot of semen dripping in the haystack.

"I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming!"

Lyon screamed again, but not torture but pleasure that always followed the young man.

After talking for a long time, Lyon finally closed his eyes, unable to continue their request to have sex until morning.

Instead, it was the two of them who embraced the sex slaves lovingly without any of the torture they experienced this afternoon.

Hugs from two different directions made the sex slave more comfortable and didn't mind if someone was exhausted and gave the best for the succubus.

“Good night, my favorite sex slave!” Nela approached Lyon's cheek and gave him a light kiss.

"You've given me pretty good semen." Theresha's smile flowed towards Lyon.

The two of them immediately closed their eyes, their arms wrapped tightly around Lyon so he couldn't let go easily.

Time passed so they could carry out the activities they did in a city full of crime. They have a lot to go through to reach their destination while in this city.

Nela with a piece of paper inside the main building of Samantha City and Theresha who must survive on thick sperm to survive is fulfilled.

The sun rises at dawn, waiting for them to get ready to rise from their beds. Everything is determined in the decision that is in the hands of the two of them.


Announcement
span>

Hi everybody! My name is Ephixna! Now, I'm announcing something about this novel. Arc one has ended sweetly and will continue in the next arc.

For the next arc, it will be available on Patreon, well! This will be an update soon and be patient! Prologue Arc 2 will be released together with my Patreon!

The benefits of buying Patreon so you can read without waiting any longer! You don't have to worry like before, so you are curious about the next story.

I know it will update daily but on Patreon it will be faster than on this platform!

Please enjoy your day! 🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰

0