Chapter 41- S*x Addiction 18+)
741 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room used in prostitution was occupied by several people, the sighs that came out of their mouths enjoying the hard friction that held their bodies together.

There are some women who enjoy their dominance and the gold coins that are issued from their hands are satisfied and do not expect further with the enjoyment.

Their breasts and vaginas are being molested by the sex slaves who are fused on the bed while giving off their satisfied expressions. They have been waiting for this pleasure because they are always controlled by the striped man.

Lyon who has an average face, not qualified to be a handsome man must face a fate that must be accepted.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Come on! Faster!" One of the customers moved his body up and then down again.

Lyon is simply stuck with the situation, surrounded by women who are thirsty for an unsatisfied sex drive. Innocent young men become targets of harm.

However, that aura of enjoyment was unavoidable. Instead, those who raped Lyon surrounded the man's body and forced him to put on a pathetic appearance.

The sexual activity has been going on for 5 minutes, the intensity of the seduction has reached the limit. Those who are wild show their ability to dominate the sex slaves.

Lyon's penis had reached its limit, it couldn't be held back any longer and his mind suddenly went blank and erratic. His whole body felt the touch of women of various variations.

"I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming!"

Several of the women screamed, but none of them disrupted the crotch union. Everything has been arranged by Nela under any circumstances.

"I'm cumming!" The woman screamed, receiving a large amount of sperm and filling the humiliated womb.

The vagina that is connected to Lyon's penis is still hardened and can be used as a means of satisfying other women.

They also changed positions for everyone and ensured Lyon lasted long in the rape. You see, many women are queuing to feel the dominance that can not be obtained.

By compulsion, the stimulus always comes and Lyon must last a long time because customer satisfaction is number one.

For six rounds, the poor man has issued crucial fluids to various customers, feeling satisfied because that much fluid can be obtained even though he has to have a variety of thick sperm.

After the woman gets up and puts her clothes back on, 6 different women appear to get the time and prioritize parts.

Before that, they had to drink the sex potion first so that the sex aura could spread to the young man who just stayed in bed.

After that, they removed the clothes that were attached to their bodies and did foreplay with the sex slave first so that their bed relationship could last a long time and satisfy each other.

The sex slave again gets the same stimulation every time the woman touches him.

"This is the name of the ideal man?"

"Very cool! We can harass him as we expect.”

“Prepare yourselves! Let's finish the sperm right now!"

[***]

In a room that was quite majestic for the members of the Naramberg group, many members had gathered just to check on what was going on in the crowd.

All the prostitutes in the room were ignored and annoyed that no attention had come to them.

Seen a woman who is full of thirst for immorality and her body is not protected by any clothes, naked with two large breasts and a hole that clamps a perverted penis.

The members felt that couldn't hope for more to fully enjoy the ideal female body, but at least they had to make a good impression on the succubus before handing it over to others.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Even harder! I want your big dick, sir!”

They can only look at the beautiful sexy body and listen to the melodious sighs. At the very least, they must queue and must not break their queue.

"Feel this! A bitch like you should be punished like this rotten pig!”

The laughter came from someone who was still touching the body of the naughty succubus and was satisfied with the extra service that the naughty woman had done.

After removing the penis, they had to rest for a while before their sperm returned, ready to ruin Nela's mind.

A lot of sperm flooded Nela's body, she was used to the dirty thoughts that had been formed for a long time.

"Come on! Rape me again! I can't hold on any longer!”

Those holding their dicks had to move quickly and aim at the sexy slut, feeling that attention was diverted as the succubus' lewd smell drew them to Nela.

Nela's many holes are exposed to fill the hard penis that can expel the sperm the succubus wants.

The hard thrust of the penis caused Nela to lose control, her eyes had changed and were filled with an unforgettable liquid of love.

Nela returned to her climax, feeling faster than Lyon because the striped man's satisfaction was prioritized.

"Feel this!"

"I'm cumming!"

Many penises gushing sperm toward Nela simultaneously, corrupting morals unconsciously and not much happens because they don't care about kindness and are far from wise.

Nela's face felt the pleasure she had always wanted. Not only was Lyon a means of gratification, but the striped men around him wanted to get satisfaction and spoil that smooth body as soon as possible.

One of the spectacled and bastard male spectators approached Nela with his eyes pointed upwards and sticking out his tongue because he was enjoying the sexual activity too much.

The man immediately grasped the succubus' hair with that big black hand, giving off a hideous smile and a stern look from getting the desired prey.

All the men who were enjoying Nela's body decided to stay away from the assholes, more jerks than them because the men in front of them often spoiled the honor of girls and turned them into despicable prostitutes.

"Come on! We play even longer. I want to test you further.”

The rest of the audience just fell silent when the man got the prey, not getting the desired part because the queue was still large.

Their mouths just let out unpleasant curses, can't win with the big man who has a bigger penis and black hands.

Besides that, Nela's body condition is not good. Not only do assholes get their desired prey. Nela's aura seemed out of control.

Nela was dropped to the floor and the big dick tried to slowly unite the vagina. After a long approach, the penis was finally able to enter Nela's vagina which was quite narrow and immediately moved brutally.

"Ah! His penis is so hard! I want more! Ah! Ah!"

The bastard couldn't help but laugh out loud, imagining the woman being raped letting out a loud sigh.

"Come on! Enjoy my big dick right now! I want to see your happy face with"

A doggy sex style is desired by a woman when she wants to be controlled by a man who is more dominant in bed.

The man immediately swung one of his hands to Nela's ass, causing the sighing sound to get louder.

The brutal rape began to be uncomfortable for the surrounding audience. Their hunches were uncomfortable and they tried to move away from the big jerk, but couldn't because of the many tremors in their legs.

Nela's situation is getting worse and will trigger unwanted things. The pressure of the giant penis could destroy Nela's mentality at the same time.

0