Chapter 45 – Villain Boss, Naramberg
130 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The state of the majestic building was damaged by an accidental explosion, causing many people to lose their lives and simply perish.

Their bodies were not seen again after the explosion, leaving only Nela trying to get up. As a result, many other criminal groups are trying to defeat the strongest group.

A golden opportunity was before their eyes. Not to forget, they must prepare to face tough guards who choose to survive in the rubble.

Naramberg circled the building in search of the culprits who would have damaged the magnificent building. In fact, the building cannot be burned and blown up because someone is inhabiting the building.

However, a high-powered explosion annihilated everything. If placed in another place, the explosion could spread to five buildings at once with a massive explosive power.

While the search was in progress, don't forget that Naramberg ordered several people out of their rooms and accompanied Naramberg to solve the problem of the intruder. It seemed the two succubus could damage and create panic outside the majestic building.

In addition, Naramberg summoned several executioners who were on duty outside the building, closely monitoring the lives of useless people.

It is inconceivable that such a weak person would have to survive the attacks of those bastards, especially if that defenseless person was a woman.

That's why some girls have to adapt to a male-dominated environment by wearing skimpy clothes to fight more freely.

After the call, Naramberg returned to gathering his former strength. Not many people had gathered yet because some of the members had to prepare something.

They gathered even though they weren't many. There were a few prostitutes who survived because they focused on serving the gang members with joy.

The members consist of a group of assholes who have been contaminated with the group's cruelty. The clothes used look tattered but still fit to be used as an outfit.

"We're coming, boss!"

“Where are the others? We have to face them as soon as possible. We are pressed for time and must tackle this problem at the same time.”

They listened to the boss's words and had to share their strengths. Their heartbeats are so fast that they can't be controlled if they get bored in front of them with great anger.

The guards that were lowered first were used to buy more time in case the enemy came to attack.

The card continues, but there has been no direct interaction between the members and the boss. Their relationship is not very warm because it prioritizes needs over harmony.

Naramberg's red face could not be extinguished, waiting for several members who were still in preparation, sneaking their sex lovers into the room while waiting for another positive result.

All the members gathered after waiting for a few minutes. Weapons in the form of swords, spears, and arrows are already in their hands.

“You guys are late! If you ignore me, I won't spare you if you don't put more effort into resolving this situation, understand?"

There's no point in them saying anything. A position that is considered a pawn for the crime boss. If there were words against them, the boss was ready to take their lives indirectly.

They parted for a while and hoped to find an opponent to train with and add to their experience to stay alive in that terrible world.

Meanwhile, the members who followed Naramberg's footsteps were required to put their eyes and magic on them to find the succubus.

A lot of pressure keeps coming. If the results were not as expected, they would be prepared to receive the boss's scolding.

Many members were spread out over several upper floors and were trying to

The boss who is dressed like a noble just looks at the performance of the members in front of his eyes

His facial expression didn't change at all. He just clenched his hands and turned around to make sure his members were working properly.

Both legs, eyes, and brain work optimally. They didn't forget to use their illegal magic to find the succubus faster.

“Don't stop until you sluts! If you find her, please report to me immediately.”

Naramberg left members still struggling to hold on to their positions, not wanting to be replaced by anyone else.

The boss immediately looked for a place that was good enough for him to take a break from the problems that occurred. He also let the members complete the tough task.

Meanwhile, downstairs, on the ground floor, the place that had become a former explosion was about to turn into a battlefield. Only three guards stood outside to guard the building.

The member that was summoned by Naramberg just in time, just now several other members started attacking the guards who had high strength and endurance.

Lots of calls from several groups focused on getting to their top-notch. Their cry was accompanied by raising their flagship weapon.

“Attack now! We have to take that bastard down ASAP!”

The clothes covering their bodies looked more like bandits and wanted to rob everything in the luxurious building. There are several items to be found in the room.

The battle began, and the three guards unleashed a forward punch, knocking out some of the rebels who were about to enter.

Meanwhile, the criminals led by Naramberg did the same. They only moved their bodies and their weapons dodging ax swings and spear fire from afar.

Even though their numbers were lacking the few groups that were trying to usurp the throne, wanted to show themselves to be the ones to survive.

As the battle escalated, not only did the bastard fall to the ground from getting a hand-to-hand attack but several women were involved in that battle.

The weak choose to stay away from the battle that claimed many lives. A lot of blood was shed and a flood of blood filled the entrance of the magnificent building that became the headquarters.

It wasn't long before the battle took place, there were quite a few people who appeared when the bloodbath occurred. Brand killed several people mercilessly, knocking both sides to the ground.

However, they prioritized their boss's summons over joining a war that was only followed by useless subordinates.

The summons consisted of 7 people, who were special members who had above-average talents and abilities, becoming the accomplices of the powerful bosses.

After leaving the battlefield, they decided to climb the stairs despite some damage to the stairs from the explosion.

There was a scantily clad woman but her killing instincts were wilder and wielded a long scythe and the man wielding two knives was conversing in the summoning.

“Useless you! They deserve to die on the floor." The whispering voice came out of the woman's mouth spicily.

“Besides, there is a boss who calls us in an emergency. There is no other choice." The man replied coldly, ignoring the fate of the battle.

Quickly, they arrived on the top floor, ignoring the members who were looking for prostitutes who used wings to disrupt Naramberg's power in Samantha City.

Quickly, they arrived at Naramberg's room, one of them knocked on the door to be confirmed directly from inside.

"Come in!" Naramberg shouted for them to come in but flatly refused.

"What is it? Tell us!” No one wants to go in, straight to the point.

“There's an intruder messing up this place. Find her now!”

0