Aryelle CrystalBane
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the entity regain consciousness it herd a woman shouting dramatically.

"IT'S ALIVE!!!AHAHAHAH!"

The entity opened its eyes and spoke, you could clearly see that one of its now crimson eye change to the weird and shifting eye that it was know for. The non-existent confusion period that one has when suddenly changing place and body and high adaptability to the situation prove that the entity did this process contless time.

"Ara~Ara~ Still playing the mad scientist, Aryelle?" Its new body was now of female nature proven by its feminine voice and twin peak.

Upon hearing the voice and quickly looking at the face of its creation the women known as Aryelle CrystalBane completely changed reaction from elated joy to anger upon realizing who she was speaking to.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE YOU! Coming here and taking my creation! Its the peek of my research! An vampire homonculus cyborg! I wanted to mold it to my desire! Not for you to inhabitate! That's it, my day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable." 

Just as she was about to start trashing the place and probably abandoning the projects after killing its creation, effectively chasing the entity away. The entity spoke again in its now calm, charming and soothing voice.

"Now, now. Calm down, I have a proposition to make. Ill spin this two sided dice and-"

"Thats a coin" Aryelle interrupted with a deadpan voice.

"Its a two sided dice! I dare you to try me again!" The entity glared at the vampire.

Aryelle didnt respond, mumbling under her breath about the stupid coin being a dice.

"As i was saying, if the dice falls on this side i leave with this body and some of your best wine"

If Aryelle wasnt holding herself back, she would have atomised it with just her glare. You could faintly see the killing intent oozing out of her.

"If the dice falls on the other side you can do whatever you whant with me while I am in this body, furthermore i will not resist and lower all my defense."

The idea was enticing and the revenge for all the other time it just barged in and demanded outrageous stuff and getting out of it unaffected, such revenge would be o' so sweet. The idea was so enticing that just not accepting this deal was a hundred time worst than just seeing her life work waltz out of her manor with her treasured wine.

"I accept" she responded in a much more composed and calm manner, it was actually really rare to see her act in such rage as she did earlier. 

Seeing her calm down, the entity relaxed and threw the "dice" in the air, spinning. Aryelle would never cheat when it comes to such manner and it would detect it anyway, but as the coin dice spun in the air it did for a fraction of a millisecond move slightly unnaturally. The entity felt that something wrong just happened and frowned. Just as it was about to speak to voice its though the coin landed.

1