Alyera CrystalBane
58 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slowly waking up, and opening my eyes i see an unfamiliar sealing. I feel a bit weak but still try to adjust myself into a seating position in the soft bed. I find myself into an unfamiliar yet well decorated room, a room befitting royalty. As I wake up and chase the numbness in my head, a sense of uneasiness, dread and fear grasp my consciousness. I shake in the bed, something is missing, no, someone is missing, I need this person. As I was about to cry and shout, the door opens and someone run to my side. I instinctively know this is my older sister, the person I need, the only person I need. All my fears, all my dread and all uneasiness vanish only to be replaced by overwhelming joy, warmth and tranquility. Her mere presence gives off an addicting feeling of belonging and soothe all my worries. She hold my hand and pet my head while reassuring me. Her gentle and silky smooth hand on my head, petting me, feels right, it should belong there. In less than a minute, I am calm, all signs of my earlier worries gone, never to be seen again.

"How are you feeling? Do you remember what happened? Are you still hurt?" Older sister talks to me with a worried expression.

"I'm still feeling weak..." A worried expression appears on my face"... I can't remember much... All i know is that I am Alyera CrystalBane and that you are my older sister, Aryelle CrystalBane..."

"It's alright, thats all that matters." She pauses. "A group of bad and evil human attacked us, you where hit pretty hard on the head and lost an arm. But everything is fine, the human are dead or captured. I built an even better arm to replace the one you lost." 

I hug my sister and bury my face on her chest, she saved me. Im so grateful.

"Are you hungry? I brought you something to eat" she gives me a blood pack, the sight of blood brought a unbearable hunger I didn't know was there. I take the blood pack with my small hands and bit it. It doesn't taste that great, it taste bland to put it simply, like just eating white bread with nothing on it.

"Sorry if i didn't have anything else to give you, I'm shure ill find something better before next week."

"No, it's okay." I answer back and finish my food

"Lets go take a bath, let me help you get there."

I nod as my sister helps me out of the bed. She takes my hand as we walk out of the bedroom.

Hello

Got some suggestions or question about the story so far, post a comment and ill answer you. I hope you like the story so far

1