Prologue: The Knight
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[January 1st,Year 125, Northern Calendar]

"Sorrel, you are relieved of your duties." Baron Revis said coldly.

Sorrel was surprised, he always trained and had given the Baron major achievements just for him to be relieved.

"W-Wait, D-Don't-" Sorrel tried to respond back before being cut off.

"You are relinquished of your duties, you are no longer a use for the Revis Family." The Baron said with a hint of slyness.

The guards of the castle soon escorted him out of the castle and sent him off, he had recieved around 5000 Gildas, the main currency in the Kingdom, he was happy but a bit disappointed. As he was thinking about going back to his village he felt something pierce his chest. He was ambushed, he didn't know why the Baron hated his guts to the point he'd send someone to attack him. He couldn't do anything, he attempted to unsheathe his sword but by then the pike pierced into had twisted and pulled leading to him suffering from major bloodloss.

"C-Curse, Y-You B-Bastard!" Sorrel screamed before quickly dying.

As Sorrel's memories flashed before his eyes, from the day he was born to when he was named a Knight finally to his own death. His consciousness quickly faded soon after.

 

2