S2: Justice to the Idiotic, Perverted, Man
838 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>New Game
Continue

New Game
>Continue [Selected]

Please enter your resurrection spell.

{SMAUGISTHEHOTTESTANDBESTCHARACTER}

>Enter

This spell is incorrect.
Your quest book has been erased.

Please enter your resurrection spell.

{ADRAGON'SWONDERFULWORLDTWO}

>Enter

----

"My name is Smaug. It was once Asher Greymare till I was killed by a flying train and then resurrected as Smaug. But a stupid blue haired goddess reincarnated me wrong and I was made into a female version of Smaug! Like what the heck! But let's not get off track. I'm a foreigner from a distant land called: Japan, and I was sent to this new world to fight the Devil King. A world where destruction and chaos are everywhere. But I am not alone, I have a few allies, one being that stupid goddess. Another being my beautiful and talented daughter. A hot and sexy knight, and then there's Kazuma. The world is now in our hands! In order to save this dragon's wonderful world, our adventure now begins once again!"

---

Sena points to Kazuma. "You're coming with me!"

Then Kazuma runs away, while crying. Smaug face palms at his stupidity. 

When Kazuma gets outside of the guild, he's immediately tackled by a couple of guards.

Then he's thrown into jail.

Then he's thrown into jail

"Wait, no!" Kazuma yells. He brings his knees to his chest and hugs them. "I wanna go home..." He starts to cry. "I just want to go back to Japan."

Earlier the same day.

In the guild hall Smaug and the rest of the pasty stand across from Sena and a couple of knights.

"I'm Sena, the public prosecutor assigned by the kingdom." She then holds up a warrant for Kazuma's arrest. "Adventurer Satou Kazuma, you are currently suspected of the crime of subversion to the state."

"What does 'subversion' mean?" Smaug questions as her tail mimics a question mark.

Aqua steps up next to Kazuma. "Hey, Kazuma, what did you do this time?!" She pushes Kazuma into a bow. "Come on, apologize! I'll tell them I'm sorry, too, so hurry up and apologize!"

Kazuma pushes Aqua off him. "What do you mean, 'this time'?! It's Smaug that usually causes trouble."

"HEY!" Smaug yells.

Kazuma continues. "You should know I didn't do anything!"

"The coronatite that was teleported at your instruction blew up the residence of a lord." Sena explains. 

Both Aqua and Kazuma yell in shock. Smaug points and laughs at Kazuma.

Sena continues. "Thankfully, there were no fatalities... But there is the question of whether you are a terrorist, or a servant of the Devil King."

Megumin runs forward and throws her arm in front of Kazuma. "Wait a minute, please. If not for Kazuma, there could've been worse casualties in the Destroyer battle."

"Megumin..." Kazuma says with hope.

"The only crimes Kazuma commits are minor ones, like sexual harassment." Megumin states, causing Kazuma to sweat.

Smaug throws his hand up. "Yeah, Kazuma isn't that bad."

"Smaug..." Kazuma says with slight hope.

"I mean, he sometimes peeks in on me when I'm taking a bath, but he wouldn't purposely blow up someone's house. And the things he made me do a couple weeks ago..." She shivers. "I don't want to wear a maid outfit again!" Smaug states, causing Kazuma to sweat again.

Darkness walks forward. "Miss Prosecutor, this must be some mistake."

"Darkness..." Kazuma says with hope once again.

"This man lacks the guts for such an act. Despite eyeing me like a wild animal in the mansion," Kazuma yells in shock and sweat drops. "He is the kind of sadsack who never once came to my bedside."

"I-I-I wasn't eyeing anything!" Kazuma yells and he points at Darkness. "Don't get a big head just because your body's somewhat sexy!" He points at himself. "I reserve the right to be selective!"

Darkness looks back at him with a blush. "Wh-why, you... And after everything you made me do in the bath!"

Aqua, Megumin, and Smaug stare at Kazuma with disgust in their eyes.

"That was because I was under that succubus's control!" Kazuma defends himself and he crosses his arms. "You're the one who went along with it and washed my back! Just how easy are you?!"

Darkness blushes more. "Th-Then you do remember, after all!"

"Maybe I do!"

"And as a Crusader who serves Eris-sama my body must remain pure!" Darkness states.

'It's not pure anymore.' Smaug says in her head and she licks her lips.

Darkness clenches her fist. "And you call me easy..."

"Yep!" Kazuma says.

Darkness runs at Kazuma with tears in her eyes. "I'll kill you dead!"

"Do it, then!"

Darkness tries to hit Kazuma but he grabs her arms and they enter a struggling battle.

"That's right!" Dust yells. "Kazuma might be an adventurer, but he's no criminal!"

"This is abuse of state power!" An adventurer yells.

"Adventurers deserve freedom!" Another adventurer yells.

Everyone starts to chant "Freedom!"

Sena pushes her glasses up. "Incidentally, he's not the only one the subversion charge may apply to." Everyone goes quiet.  "I won't stop anyone who wants to join him in prison, but..."

Aqua, Smaug, and Megumin slide away from Kazuma.

"Screw you guys!" Kazuma yells at his party. "Try harder! Keep the protest going!"

"If I remember right, Kazuma said something like this at the time, 'It's okay. I'll take responsibility. I may not look it, but I apparently have good luck!'" Aqua says.

"Wait, hang on..."

Smaug crosses her arms. "Yup, Kazuma is responsible for blowing up that mansion." Smaug nods and so does her tail.  "So see you later, Kazuma." She poofs into her cat girl form. "Darn, still trying to get that under control."

"S-Smaug?!" Kazuma yells.

"If..." Megumin yells as she sweats.

"If?!"

"If I had been there at the time, I'm sure I could've stopped Kazuma! But since I wasn't there, there's nothing I could have done!" She lowers her hat to cover her face. "Nope, nothing at all!"

"You people..." Kazuma glares at Megumin.

"Wait." Darkness says. "Th-That's right." She turns around and looks to Sena with a blush on her face. "I was the one who did it! It was my command! So please, let me enjoy this imprisonment play..." She takes a few steps forward. "No, let me bear the intensity of this punishment!"

"Excuse me?" Sena questions. "I was told you were trying to act as a meatshield."

"Meat-" Darkness moans and gains a perverted face.

"Wow, haven't seen that in a while." Kazuma says.

Wiz walks to the front of the crowd. "Uh, the Teleport spell was cast by--"

Smaug zooms in front of Wiz and covers her mouth. "It's a nice gesture Wiz, but let Kazuma take the fall. We only need one person to be punished, not multiple. Beside, if you keep quiet, I'll treat you to a few nice dinners!" She poofs back into her dragon girl form and Smaug takes a few steps back from Wiz. "Besides, he'll just spend some time in jail and everything will be good from there."

"Don't make it sound like I have to get sent to prison!" Kazuma shouts. "And besides, even if you guys don't back me up, my friends at the Guild are by my side!"

Everyone looks away from Kazuma and then he looks to Luna.

"Er, um..." Luna looks back and forth. Then she looks at the counter. "Oh, look at the dust..."

Kazuma starts to cry.

Sena points at Kazuma. "You're coming with me!"

Flash back over!

"Damn it..." Kazuma says. "So much for the town where new adventurers get their start. If this was a game, one of those cliché resistance armies would come and rescue me..." Suddenly a massive explosion goes off outside of the town. Shaking the jail. "What the?"

"Kazuma! Kazuma!" Aqua's voice comes from the window.

"Kazuma! Kazuma!" Aqua's voice comes from the window

"Aqua?" Kazuma questions and he stands up. "What are you doing here?!"

The tip of Smaug's tail pops up at the window and waves at Kazuma. "I'm here too!"

"I and Smaug came to save you, obviously!" Aqua says.

Outside Smaug as her arms up as Aqua stands on her hands. Smaug is looking up Aqua's skirt, with a nose bleed. 

"Oh, my me." Smaug whispers.

"I'd never abandon a dear friend." Aqua states.

"Why not defend me in the first place, then?" Kazuma asks.

"Megumin just used her explosion magic on the outskirts of town. Thanks to that, the guards ran off to investigate! Darkness should be running away with the depleted Megumin as we speak."

"But wouldn't I be making things worse by running?"

"I hear you can be executed for subversive activities." Aqua states. "You're just an adventurer whose identity is suspect. They'll manipulate the truth, and you'll end up dead!"

"But how do I even get out of here?"

Aqua throws a wire through the window and it lands on the ground.

Aqua throws a wire through the window and it lands on the ground

Kazuma picks up the wire and stares at it.

"First, use that wire to pick the cell's lock." Aqua says. "After that, you can use your Stealth skill to escape the jail! Then, once we get back to the mansion, we get ready to skip town! Well, I'll be waiting out front!" Aqua points to the entrance of the jail. "Let's go Smaug."

Smaug frowns and just throws Aqua off to the side and she yelps.

"Stupid goddess." Smaug starts to walk away. "If I was a goddess I wouldn't be a useless one!"

"Technically you kinda are a goddess." Aqua states, but Smaug doesn't hear her as she walks away ranting.

"I'd be an awesome goddess. Will black jack and uh... Turkey!" Smaug walks away and Aqua follows after her.

Inside the jail cell, Kazuma walks over to the door, only to find that the lock is a combination lock.

Inside the jail cell, Kazuma walks over to the door, only to find that the lock is a combination lock

"Out!" Kazuma tosses the wire out the window. Kazuma lays down. "Guess I'll go to sleep."

At the front of the jail Aqua and Smaug are sitting on the ground. Snow if falling from the sky.

Aqua sneezes and tries to hug Smaug for warmth, only to get pushed away by Smaug's tail

Aqua sneezes and tries to hug Smaug for warmth, only to get pushed away by Smaug's tail. The tip of Smaug's tail catches on fire as Smaug holds her tail close to her chest.

A day later.

Another explosion goes off outside the town, waking Kazuma up.

"Kazuma! Hey, Kazuma, wake up!" Aqua whisper shouts from the window.

Kazuma gets up and looks towards the window, where Aqua is. "You're here again?"

Smaug's tail pops up to the window. "And so am I." Her tail waves to Kazuma.

Kazuma stands up. "What happened yesterday? is everybody okay?" He walks over to the tall window.

"The other two made it back without being spotted, but they were accused of being behind the explosion." Aqua states.

"Were they, now?" Kazuma asks sarcastically.

Aqua rubs her chin. "We shouldn't underestimate this world's investigative ability."

"I dunno about that..."

"But it's okay. "

"What is?" Kazuma asks.

"I forced them to wear masks today, so they won't be found out!"

"I forced them to wear masks today, so they won't be found out!"

Aqua continues. "More importantly, Smaug and I waited all night for you. Why didn't you escape? Snow accumulated on my head, and Smaug wouldn't let me use her as a heater, and they kept dragging me in for questioning!"

"I'm not a heater!" Smaug yells. "And I perfected the Erza glare so they were too scared of me!"

Flash back.

Two guards stand near Smaug. "Um, ma'am, we need-"

Smaug turns to the guards and glares at them.

The two guards start to back away with scared faces

The two guards start to back away with scared faces. "Um, we're sorry for bothering you."

Flashback over.

Smaug has a smug look on her face. "I'm so smart." Then she sighs. "Why couldn't I be reincarnated into Fairy Tail?"

Aqua stomps on Smaug's hand. "Stop getting off track."

Smaug glares up at Aqua. "I'll throw you again."

"The lock uses a combination." Kazuma informs the two.

Aqua gasps. "That's clever of them. I never imagined they'd have such foolproof measures in place to prevent escape." She holds up a hacksaw. "But today I've got the perfect solution!"

"But today I've got the perfect solution!"

Kazuma sweat drops. "You're gonna cut the bars with that?"

"Very astute of you!" Aqua says. "We don't have much time, so let's work together." She drops the hacksaw inside Kazuma's cell. "Hurry it up!"

Kazuma picks up the hacksaw and looks up to the window that high up.

Kazuma picks up the hacksaw and looks up to the window that high up

"Except I can't reach up there." Kazuma states.

"Not a problem. I'm not stupid, you know." Aqua claims.

"Yeah, you are." Smaug says, and Aqua stomps on her hands again. "I'll fucking throw you into a lake!" 

Aqua holds up a small wooden box. "I brought something for you to stand on, too!"

"And how will you get it in here?" Kazuma asks.

Aqua looks to the box and then to the bars that are too close together to be able to push the box through. "Hang on a second."

Aqua hops off of Smaug's hands and she walks to the front, with Smaug not too far behind. Aqua goes to the two guards at the front.

After a minute of Aqua talking to the guards.

"You've got it all wrong!" Aqua cries out. "Kazuma needs this, so I was just giving him a present..."

"Never heard of a stepping box for a present before." A guard says.

"It's a very... um... special present?" Smaug says. 

"And what are you two doing here at this hour?" The second guard asks. "Weren't you two wandering around here yesterday, too?"

Inside Kazuma's cell.

Kazuma looks at the hacksaw. "Maybe I should learn from how optimistic that idiot is." He tosses the hacksaw out the window. "Out!" He lays down. "Guess I'll sleep."

The next day.

Smaug is in a small room and she's sitting at a table with Sena and a strange bell.

Smaug is in a small room and she's sitting at a table with Sena and a strange bell

"The bell is a magic item that rings anytime someone lies." Sena explains.

"Why am I here?" Smaug asks.

"I just wanted to ask a few questions, then you'll be free to leave." Sena explains.

Smaug sighs. "Fine." She crosses her arms. "I permit you to ask me questions."

Sena pushes her glasses up. "What is your relationships with your party members?"

"Well, Megumin is my daughter, not related by blood. She's the most precious thing to me and if anyone messes with her they'll face a thousand deaths." Smaug says with a smile.

Sena looks down to the bell and it doesn't ring.

Smaug continues. "Darkness is a special friend of mine and I love her a lot. Sometimes at night we do... special things and it's awesome! Then Kazuma, well, we are friends. Kinda. Now mainly I just use him to pay off the debts we owe and have him take the blame anytime we get in trouble."

Sena looks at the bell and it doesn't ring. "Okay, next question. Why did you become an adventurer?"

Smaug puts a finger on her chin and thinks for a few seconds. "Well, I became an adventurer because I want to be strong and make lots of money! Then I'll be able to crush anybody who dares to mess with this dragon and I'll have a lot of beautiful women love me!"

"Um.. okay, next question. There have been golden trinkets going missing throughout town, are you the thief?"

Smaug starts to sweat and she looks at the bell. "Uhhhhhh... Um..." She sighs. "Yes. I love gold! It makes me feel good to lay on them and sleep inside a pile of gold coins and items!" She gains a greedy smile. "I want all the gold in the world and to sleep on it. Also people shouldn't leave such items in a window or in the open." Smaug crosses her arms.

"Okay, next. Are you the reason why a few restaurants in town have gone out of business?" Sena asks.

"Hey! If you put an all you can eat buffet out, you better keep your word!" Smaug yells. "I ate all I wanted and that happened to be all of the food the restaurant had."

"Hmm, I've heard rumors about you." Sena says and Smaug tilts her head to the side and her tail mimics a question mark. "People call you 'Dragon Goddess' and 'Most beautiful girl in town.'" Smaug gains a smug smile. "Then there's 'The girl with massive mommy milkers.'" Smaug gains a WTF face. "And 'Greedy Dragon.' and 'MILF Dragon.' and 'Gluttonous dragon.'"

"People are weird." Smaug says and she looks down at her breasts and grabs them. "I know they're big, but do they have to nickname me after them?" She moves her breasts up and down.

"You haven't lied at all during this." Sena pushes her glasses up. "Surprising."

"Hey!" Smaug yells. "I'm actually a very honest dragon! I hardly ever lie, why do people think I lie all the time?"

The bell doesn't ring.

A few days later.

Smaug is sitting next to Megumin

Smaug is sitting next to Megumin.

The judge hits his gavel a few times. "We will now begin the trial of the accused, Satou Kazuma."

Kazuma takes a few deep breaths then he screams.

- PAUSE -
DEAD OR ALIVE

While that's on pause, I'll take this opportunity to self advertise. 

*Clears throat* If you guys really like this book, go check out my Dragon Maid Books. I also have a Fairy Tail book with the main character as Alice from Sword Art Online.

There's also a FNAF book where the Main Character is Lolbit.

I also have a book of the ever so popular: Cyberpunk Edgerunners.

There's also my popular Red Vs. Blue book.

I also have a few RWBY books. Asher's story: Volume One. Was  my first book I made.

I have a couple My Hero Academia books. I recommend reading Io's story first then a Fox's Tail. Fox's Tail is basically a more complete version of Io's story. You'll have to read to find out what I mean.

Then there's my second favorite book series I wrote and It's Metal Gear Solid. I fucking love that video game series and it was the series I most enjoyed writing. Start from Snake's Apprentice, then The Major. The Maimed wolf and lastly Final Order. 

I Do have an Arcane series. With a Gender-bent Papi from Monster Musume as the main character.

That's kinda it, so I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapter.

- Resume -

Kazama finishes making a puking sounds and Megumin and Darkness walk over to him.

Kazama finishes making a puking sounds and Megumin and Darkness walk over to him

"You look really nervous." Megumin observes. "It's okay. I''ll counter that prosecutor's arguments until she's in tears."

"Worry not, Kazuma." Darkness says. "You haven't done anything wrong in this case."

Over with Smaug. She leans back in her chair and groans. 'Can we hurry this up, I'm hungry. And kinda sleepy. I want turkey and a hug.'

Aqua is off to the side of Kazuma. "Hey, you can probably just leave it to me!"

'Kazuma's gonna die.' Smaug thinks to herself. 

Aldarp clears his throat and the party looks to him.

Aldarp clears his throat and the party looks to him

'What a disgusting looking man.' Smaug thinks to herself. 'Well, not everyone can be as good looking as I am.' She smiles to herself and she walks over to the rest of her party.

Aqua leans over to Kazuma and whispers into his ear. "Hey, hey, that guy seems to have his eyes glued to us."

"That is the lord in question, Aldarp." Darkness states.

"What a stupid name." Smaug whispers.

A few minutes later.

- JUDGE -

"Prosecutor, step forward!" The judge says.

Sena walks in front of the judge and looks to the crowd of people. "A crime that threatens someone with the station of lord is a threat to the nation itself. As such, the accused, Satou Kazuma, is charged with subversion of the state's power. Bring fourth the witness!"

Witness Questioning

Chris walks out from the crowd.

"Chris!" The party exclaims.

Chris chuckles and scratches her check. "I guess they called me down for this."

First Testimony

Satou Kazuma's Underpants Hijacking

"So, Chris-san, he used Steal on you in a public place and removed your underwear, correct?" Sena asks Chris

"So, Chris-san, he used Steal on you in a public place and removed your underwear, correct?" Sena asks Chris.

"Uh... Well, that's correct, but that was..." Chris starts but someone in the crowd interrupts.

"I saw it happen!"

The red head continues

The red head continues. "I saw him swinging around the girl's panties in the street!"

"Which man do you mean?" Sena asks.

The red head slowly extends her arm and points at Kazuma, causing him to scream.

"Kazuma's boned." Smaug whispers.

"I am satisfied with establishing the truth of this evidence." Sena says and she walks away from Chris. "Thank you very much."

Second Testimony

Satou Kazuma's Theft, Illegal Sale of a Magic Sword.

Mitsurugi is at the stand and Sena is questioning him.

"Mitsurugi Kyouya-san, your magic sword was stolen and sold off by the accused, correct?" Sena questions.

"W-Well, that's true." Misurugi says. "But I was the one who issued the challenge, so--"

Sena walks away. "Thank you!"

"Wait a sec-!"

Third Testimony

Satou Kazuma's Threats Against Women

The two girls from Misurugi's party are at the stand.

"And you two, when you tried to retrieve the magic sword, he threatened to remove your underwear in public, did he not?" Sena questions

"And you two, when you tried to retrieve the magic sword, he threatened to remove your underwear in public, did he not?" Sena questions.

The red head points to Kazuma. "That's right, he threatened us! He said he was an advocate of true gender equality, so he had no problem with dropkicking a female opponent! You coward!"

"It's true!" The green haired one says. "'I'll unleash my Steal ability right here in public,' he said!"

"I saw it!" A man with a turban yells. "He was doing this creepy thing with his hands..."

"It was really quite creepy!" Turban man says

"It was really quite creepy!" Turban man says.

Sena does a pose. "Thank you very much!"

"Thank you very much!"

People in the crowd start to murmur bad things about Kazuma as he's back at the stand.

'Man, if he dies, who's gonna pay the bed that the party's in!' Smaug yells in her head. 'I'll have to get rid of all my gold.' She starts to cry. 'Not my gold.'

"That's enough." Aldarp says. "Let's get this execution on the road."

Smaug stands up and points her hand at Aldarp. "Objection!" Everyone looks at her. "Hehe, sorry, I always wanted to do that!"

Megumin stands up. "I got this." She says to Smaug and Smaug nods and sits down. Megumin clears her throat. "I will admit that Kazuma has a warped personality, but all this testimony is inadmissible as evidence!"

"Megumin!" Kazuma says with hope.

"I demand some legitimate basis for these accusations of terrorism!"

Aqua stands up. "Yeah! What're you basing it on?!"

"The basis for the case?" Sena asks and she pushes her glasses up. "Very well. First. Even if it was to defeat a dullahan, he damaged the town with a flood." Aqua covers her ears. "Second! The use of explosion magic in the vicinity of the town has altered the landscape and ecosystem, on top of creating disruptive noise late at night!" Megumin covers her ears. "Third! The change of the economy in the town, of many restaurants going out of business and food stalls barely able to stay open has caused much inflation within the town." Smaug covers her ears. "And Fourth! An eyewitness report of the accused using a skill known only by undead, Drain Touch! " Kazuma covers his ears. 

Sena continues. "Covering your ears doesn't mean that it didn't happen! The biggest reason to suspect you is the fact that you claimed to have no connection to the Devil King's army. At that time, the magic lie detector went off!" She motions to the bell in the middle of the area and then she points at Kazuma. "Is that not sufficient evidence?"

"It's over, it's all over!" Aqua yells. "Kazuma's a convict now!"

"Oh, god, what do I do now?" Kazuma questions.

"Even though he was just a shut-in NEET at first!"

"That's enough!" Aldarp yells.

Aqua continues. "But first he becomes more and more of a pervert,-"

"There no denying he's connected to the Devil King's army!"

"-And now he's a criminal!" Aqua cries.

"He sent explosives into my mansion!" Aldarp points at Kazuma. "Execute him immediately!"

"Wrong!" Kazuma yells. "I have no connections to the Devil King's army, and I'm no terrorist!"

"What point does this serve now?" Sena asks. "Your testimony was proven wrong, on the record!"

"Alright, listen up! I'm gonna say it! I... do not work for the Devil King's army, nor am I a terrorist!" Kazuma shouts.

The lie detector bell doesn't go off.

"That can't be?" Sena looks to the Judge. "Your honor?"

"Given the circumstances, the prosecution's basis for this case can no longer be seen as valid." The Judge states and Sena sighs. "Therefore, the accused, Satou Kazuma, with no suffivient basis to suspect you," He raises his gavel. "I judge you innocent--" He starts to lower his gavel.

"No, Judge." Aldarp interrupts and the Judge freezes. 

"Lord Aldarp?"

"Are you trying to embarrass me?" Aldarp smirks.

"What the hell?!" Kazuma yells. "That's playing dirty!"

"I forgot that nobles have all the authority in the medieval ages." Smaug says with a sigh.

Aldarp looks at Kazuma. "You're nothing but an adventurer!"

"The defendant... is guilty." The Judge says. "His sentence... is death." He shakily raises his gavel. 

"That's not right!" Kazuma yells.

Darkness stands up. "Your honor, will you hear me out?"

"Darkness?" Kazuma questions.

Darkness holds out a necklace with a crest on it.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f534835654e51774e5245375130513d3d2d313239363133363531372e313733316161313736353864363666303731303431393139373539342e706e67

"That's... The Dustiness family crest!" The Judge exclaims. 

"The Dustiness family?" Luna questions. 

Wiz looks to Luna. "They're said to be the king's greatest allies! They're famous!"

"I knew something was up with that gal..." An adventurer says. "But I never imagined this."

"What are you doing, Darkness!" Smaug whisper shouts. "I kept quiet for you, now you do this!"

"He's a sly one." Darkness states and she looks at Kazuma. "Nothing short of this would've prevented your execution." She looks at the Judge. "Would you let me handle this trial?" Aldarp growls. "I am not asking for it to be canceled. With time, I can prove this man's innocence."

Aldarp slams his fist into the table. "I don't care how much authority the Dustiness family wields..."

"I would owe you for this. That being the case, I will do anything you ask."

Aldarp's eyes widen then he gains a perverted smile. "Anything?" He looks at Darkness' chest.

Smaug's eyes start to twitch as they glow red. "Mine." She starts to get really angry, until Megumin puts a few pieces of dragon nip grass in front of her nose and she calms down. "World peace." Smaug says as her pupils dilate. 

Smaug's tail sweat drops as it looks at Smaug.

"Yes, anything." Darkness says.

People start to come to Kazuma's defense. 

Dust starts to chant Kazuma's name and others follow his lead.

"Order! Order!" The Judge yells as he slams his gavel. "Order, please!" People keep chanting Kazuma's name. "I'm telling you people to pipe down, damn it!" He throws his gavel and it hits Dust in the face.

Everyone quiets down.

---

"KO! NO! SU! BA! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Megumin, Darkness, Kazuma, and Aqua say. And Smaug just screams.

-----

The judge clears his throat. "A request from none other than a daughter of the Dustiness family. I will believe your words." He slams his gavel. "The accused, Satou Kazuma, will be given a stay of trail!"

Aqua hugs Kazuma. "This is great, Kazuma! I don't really get why, but you're not getting executed, and that's a good thing!" She slides to the side and starts to do party tricks. "Hup! A celebratory Nature's Beauty!"

Megumin slides in next to Aqua. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f56476c6a334e6262696f675536413d3d2d313239363133363531372e313733316161633666336137326338313234323234303838323036342e706e67

"It seems my wit and arguments bore fruit." Megumin says.

Smaug slides in next to Megumin, she's still slightly high on dragon nip. "Yeah, let's party and do... stuff!" Her tail sways with excitement behind her.

"You guys gave up with hardly any resistance." Kazuma states as he glances away from them.

Satou Kazuma is given a stay of trail.
Remains under surveillance as a suspect.

Later that day.

The party is at the gates of the mansion and Darkness and Kazuma are shaking hands.

"For once, I really have to be grateful." Kazuma states.

"You can't rest easy yet." Darkness says. "But leave Aldarp to me."

"Will you be okay? the old dude was giving you a nasty look."

"I should have blown him to pieces." Smaug mumbles.

Kazuma continues. "Are you sure he won't demand something crazy?"

Darkness gasps. "S-Something crazy..." She starts to breath heavily.

"I want a refund for my concern."

"No, it'll be fine. I'll be taking my leave now." Darkness walks off.

"If you don't come back now, I'll punish you, Darkness!" Smaug shouts, casing Darkness to moan. "Wait! I take that back!"

"Too late!" Darkness says.

"Come back, Lalatina!" 

Darkness turns back to Smaug with a blush. "Don't call me that!" She stomps off.

The group heads to the mansion and as they're about to enter, knights run past them and into the mansion.

"The court has ordered that the suspect's personal assets be seized to pay back his debt!" A knight states.

The knights start to take everyone's stuff.

A bunch of knights have to hold Smaug down as they take a big chest full of gold from her room and another has a massive roasted turkey the size of a car. 

After the knights take all their things the party is in the living room with Aqua crying. Smaug's rocking back and fourth, holding her tail.

'I hate... this... world!' Smaug yells in her head.

Suspect Kazuma's

Total Debt

1,240,000 Eris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-17-2022

5052 words

26