The Dragon has Become the Betrothed!
849 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the mansion Aqua, with a red bump on her head, is stitching up Kazuma's tracksuit and she sneezes. Smaug is laying face down the ground with Megumin and her cat next to her; a box create sits between the two.

"My, oh my, are you catching a cold?" Kazuma asks with a smile. "Take care, now."

"You're sounding pretty nasal yourself, Kazuma-san." Aqua points out with a smile. "I'll hurry and fix this tracksuit for you." 

"You're the one who threw it in the fireplace, thought." Aqua's stomach growls. "My, oh my, feeling hungry?"

"Actually, I guess I haven't eaten breakfast yet." 

"You're the one who got carried away and spent all our money on booze, thought."

Aqua's stomach growls again, then she turns around to look at Kazuma as she cries. "But... everyone was having so much fun partying!"

Kazuma holds up a bottle of wine.

Kazuma holds up a bottle of wine

Aqua stares at Kazuma in horror. "That looks like the fancy bubbly I had hidden under my bed..."

Megumin and Chomusuke just stare at the two, and Smaug's tail watches with interest as Smaug keeps her face planted on the floor as a snore is heard from her.

"I wonder if the pawn shop's open..." Kazuma questions outloud.

Megumin pats her lap. "Come here, Chomusuke." And the cat jumps into her lap.

"Give it back!" Aqua yells and she tries to grab the bottle, but Kazuma keeps her back with one hand. "That's my last bottle! It's my last hope!"

"I'm gonna go trade it for cash right now!" Kazuma yells.

Smaug's head shoots up. "Someone say cash?" She blinks a few times before face planting the floor again and falls back asleep.

"And if I can't, I'll just drink it all right here! Maybe that would warm me up a little!"

Aqua tugs on Kazuma's shirt. "Don't! I can't fall asleep if I'm not holding that bottle"

"You're making demands like that after burning my tracksuit?!" Kazuma yells. "You ought to go sell that raiment, too!" He pushes Aqua away and tries to grab at her scarf.

Aqua turns her body away and holds onto her scarf. "What are you saying?! This raiment is part of my identity as a goddess! There's no way I can sell it! Are you stupid? Why are you being so stupid?!"

Kazuma holds the palm of his hand out towards Aqua. "STEAL!" His hand glows for a few seconds, before dying down to reveal Aqua's scarf in his hand.

Aqua cries out and she grabs Kazuma. "Kazuma-sama! I'm sorry for getting carried away, so please stop!"

"Shut up! We haven't repaid any of our debt and Darkness still isn't back! You should be more concerned about that!"

Suddenly the door to the room slams open, waking Smaug up, and Darkness, wearing an expressive dress appears. 

"Trouble, Kazuma! Major trouble!" Darkness yells

"Trouble, Kazuma! Major trouble!" Darkness yells.

Due to the way Darkness is dressed, none of the four recognize her. "Who are you?" They asks.

Darkness blushes as she moans and hugs herself. "Huh? She's... glad?" Kazuma questions. 

"Kazuma!" Darkness yells.

"Yes?"

"Can't you save this kind of play for later?"

"Wait... is that, you Darkness?" Kazuma asks.

"Let's make sure!" Smaug says and she walks up to Darkness and stares at her.

"Smaug?" Darkness questions as she blushes under Smaug's stare. Smaug suddenly grabs the sides of Darkness' head. "What are yo- HMMM!" Smaug brings Darkness into a kiss.

Darkness moans as Smaug slips her tongue into her mouth and after a few seconds Smaug releases the kiss with a string of saliva connecting the two. Smaug takes a step back, with her tongue still out and then she licks her lips.

"Yup, it's her." Smaug says as she walks back to Kazuma.

"Huh?" Kazuma stares at Smaug.

"What? I know the taste of all my girls." 

"... I didn't need to know that." Kazuma then turns back to Darkness. "We were so worried!"

"Darkness!" Aqua walks over to her and hugs her tightly. and rubs her head into Darkness' bust. "Kazuma... Kazuma, he..."

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7150586d425952315872706261673d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303738616164616465613130323336323432393031353636322e676966

"He stripped me against my will and wants to sell my most intimate possession!" Aqua states

"He stripped me against my will and wants to sell my most intimate possession!" Aqua states.

"Wha?" Darkness questions.

"Hey! Word choice!" Kazuma yells.

Megumin walks over to Darkness. "Welcome back, Darkness."

Aqua stops hugging Darkness.

"Oh, Megumin. It's good to be back." Darkness says and she notices the cat in Megumin's arms. "That cat..."

"I won't ask what happened. First, take a nice, long bath..." She tears up. "-and let your body and soul recover..."

"Um, what are you talking about? I'm more curious about what Aqua was describing..." Darkness stops as Aqua grabs her arm and rubs the dress sleeve. 

"No doubt about it." Aqua says. "This is an expensive dress."

Smaug closes her eyes and raises a fist as a single tear falls from her right eye. "The stuff he must have made you do... You're so manly for surviving! Tonight, I'll do what ever you want to make you feel better, even if it means using my body!"

Kazuma starts to cry. "You must've been through so much..."

"Where are you getting your weird ideas?!" Darkness asks. "Do you think the lord has his way with me or something?" 

Kazuma walks over to Darkness and puts a hand on her shoulder. "We're just glad you're back. Go on, take that warm bath and cry your heart out."

Darkness swats Kazuma's hand off her shoulder. "You're wrong! He didn't have the guts to demand that much from me!" Smaug sighs in relief and Darkness pulls out a drawing. "Look at this! This is the problem!"

"What is it?" Kazuma asks as he grabs the drawing.

"What is it?" Kazuma asks as he grabs the drawing

"Wow, what a handsome guy!" Kazuma says.

Smaug walks over. "Let me see!" Smaug looks at the drawing. 'Don't be intimidated Smaug. Try to imagine him in his underwear.' Smaug does just that. 'Oh, no! He's hot!'

"Pisses me off." Kazuma starts to rip the paper.

"What are you doing?!" Darkness shrieks. 

-----

"Konosuba... The fuck is a Konosuba." Sylvester asks.

-----

Aqua is using rice to mend the ripped drawing.

"So the hot guy is the lord's son, huh?" Kazuma asks.

'So Kazuma does swing that way.' Smaug says in thought. 'It makes so much sense now! Good for him, finally being true to himself.'

"In exchange for the lenience you received, he demanded an arranged marriage meeting with his son." Darkness states.

"Ack!" Smaug spits and her tail mimics an exclamation mark. "What?!"

"The reason I was away for so long is because I was trying to figure out a way to prevent it. My father doesn't hold Aldarp in high regard, but he thinks highly of his son. He's the one most excited about the idea. Please! Come with me, and help me convince my father!"

Kazuma thinks about it. 

"I will definitely come!" Smaug yells. "No one's gonna take a treasure from me!"

Darkness blushes. "Oh, Smaug's sees me as an object!"

Smaug sweat drops and so does her tail. "Not what I meant."

Aqua walks over and holds the mended drawing to Kazuma. "Here you go." Kazuma grabs it. "How about it? Good as new, right?"

"How is it that you're so versatile when it comes to stuff like this?" Kazuma asks the blue idiot. 'It's true... If we don't do something, our valuable crusader is going to be married off. Then Smaug might go on a rampage across the town. Our valued...'

"Thank you, Aqua." Darkness says.

'She'll be... married?' Kazuma questions in thought.

"It's getting to the point where I'm having trouble refusing."

'Which means our crusader who can't land any hits will be leaving our party? Then if Smaug goes on a rampage, she'll be arrested and the party won't be spending so much money on food, because of her appetite.'

"Oh, it's fine!" Aqua says. "Something like this is a piece of cake for a goddess! No one would be able to tell it's not the original!"

'It's not that I'm trying to subtly kick them out of the party...'

"Literally godly skill!" Aqua praises herself. "You can praise me some more-"

Megumin looks at Kazuma. "Kazuma?"

Kazuma takes a deep breath. "That's it!" He rips the drawing in half.

The girls yell out.

The girls yell out

----

"SALVATION!" Alicorn yells.

----

The party is outside, with Aqua crying about the ripped drawing.

"What do you mean, I should accept the arranged marriage?!" Darkness asks Kazuma.

"Yeah, are you trying to make me lose a Waifu?!" Smaug yells.

"Don't you care if Darkness can't adventure with us anymore?!" Megumin asks.

"Don't you care if Darkness can't adventure with us anymore?!" Megumin asks

Kazuma waves his hands up and down, Chomusuke is on his head. "Look, refusing the arrangement is just going to make that lord guy even less reasonable!" 

"That's true..." Megumin says.

"In that case, you have to accept the arrangement, but then ruin!"

"Ru--" Darkness starts but Kazuma cuts her off.

"And do it without hurting your family's name."

"That's it!" Darkness shouts. "Let's do that! If it works, I won't have to slap my father silly every time he brings up the subject of marriage!"

"Satou Kazuma!" Sena's yells as she walks into the mansions courtyard. "Is Satou Kazuma here!"

Sena stops in front of the party with two knights behind her.

"Wh-What is it this time?!" Kazuma asks.

"There are strange monsters surrounding the town. Do you know anything about that?"

"Huh?"

"You will accompany us at once."

Megumin holds her hand in front of Kazuma. "We have to refuse. one of our most precious comrades is facing a grave crisis! We cannot afford to ignore it!"

"Yes!" Smaug shouts. "It's much more important then some monsters!"

Darkness smiles. "Smaug... Megumin..."

"Hey, calm down!" Kazuma orders. 'Hang on... Aqua I can manage, but Megumin is weirdly smart about certain things and Smaug will more than likely ruin this marriage thing. Better to get them out of the way.'

Kazuma puts a hand on Smaug's and Megumin's shoulder. "Megumin... Smaug... Please, go." The two look back at Kazuma. "If there's a large number of monsters, that's a job for your explosion magic and great Dragon Slayer magic. It's okay, You can leave Darkness to Aqua and me."

"But..." Megumin starts but Kazuma cuts her off.

"You're the only two who can do this."

Megumin gasps. "I'm the only one?!"

"We're counting on you ultimate arch wizard!"

"I will demonstrate my power!"

Then Smaug finally speaks. "Daga Kotowaru!"

"Huh? What do you mean?!" Kazuma shouts.

Smaug then moves over to Darkness and hugs her, while also wrapping her tail around her. "I'm not leaving my preci-" She clears her throat. "Dear Darkness all alone with you two. I'm coming with."

"But-" Flames spew from Smaug's right eye, shutting Kazuma up. "Fine."

Megumin leaves with Sena and the knights.

----

"K-Konosuba." Bell stutters. "Sorry!"

-----

The party arrives at Darkness' home.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6f665554444c69395f6155457a413d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303762656130313134343830613633393932393330363339322e706e67

"Y-You're certain, then, Lalatina?" Darkness' father asks.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c41536e365a73334862494c49513d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303832373065333662323834663833353639313933333835362e706e67

"I am, Father." Darkness responds. "I, Lalatina, have decided to attend the meeting for this arranged marriage." Both Kazuma and Aqua try not to snicker at her name, while Smaug looks annoyed. 

"And these three are...?" Her father asks.

"My adventuring friends. They will accompany me at the meeting as a temporary butler and maids."

Her father puts a hand on his chin and hums.

.

.

.

.

.

"How does it fit?" A pair of maids asks Kazuma.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f46775667314c366a52345473413d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303832643333326566623438353238313837353332323837312e706e67

"I think it's okay." Kazuma responds and he looks over to the side to see Aqua spinning in front of a mirror and Smaug at a different Mirror, checking her ass out. Her tail is pointing up to the air.

"This makes my butt look big." Smaug mutters.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3055447a714b325072526f6155773d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303832653738333436356638353833303737343330383735392e6a7067

Smaug then flexes her arms, showing off large muscles. "Oh my me, I'm so fucking hot."

"Hey, those look good on the two of you." Kazuma calls out and they look at him. You both look like proper servants!"

"I think the 'wannabe-butler who's trying too hard' look suits you too, Kazuma." Aqua insults. 

"Oh, that was so funny." Kazuma says sarcastically. "If we weren't in a noble's mansion, I would've had to let you have it." He looks at Darkness. "Right, Miss Lalatina?"

Darkness blushes. "D-Don't call me 'Miss Lalatina'!"

Smaug brags her breasts. "This fabric is really tight around the chest area." She moves them up and down. "Darkness, isn't there anything more loose?"

Smaug looks to the side and sees Darkness staring at her while covering her nose, then she quickly looks away. "That the biggest maid outfit we have." 'She's so hot!' 

A few minutes later.

Darkness, in a new dress, is walking down a hallway with Kazuma, Aqua and Smaug behind her.

'If she gets married off I might just kill everyone in Axel.' Smaug says in thought. 'No one takes what's mine.' 

Darkness looks back to the three and whispers. "You know what to do, right? I'm counting on you.

.

.

.

.

Everyone is standing at the bottom of the main stairs that leads to the entrance to the mansion.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6649506d5452544b6b324f5454773d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303833366531363532396137663533383639303738353738382e706e67

"I'm glad you decided to attend the meeting." Darkness' father smiles. "I want you to find happiness, Lalatina."

Darkness closes her eyes. "Please, Father. I simply said that I'd consider the arranged marriage."

"What?"

"And after considering it, I've decided that it's still too soon for me to get married." Darkness opens her eyes with a dangerous look in them. "It's too late now! I agreed to meet with him, but I never said I would marry him! I'll destroy it... I'll destroy this stupid meeting!" She breathes heavily as she laughs.

'I think I'm in love.' Smaug stars at Darkness with hearts in her eyes.

"L-Lalatina!" Her Father stutters.

"Please refrain from using such vulgar language." Kazuma says and Darkness stops laughing, and looks at him. Smaug narrows her eyes at him. "You'll give your partner a bad impression."

"You rat!" Darkness shouts. "Are you betraying me?!"

"I am currently serving as a temporary butler for the Dustiness family." Kazuma starts to sparkle. "My wish is for your happiness, milady."

"K-Kazuma-kun!" Darkness' father stutters. 

Smaug goes to strangle Kazuma. "Damn you, Kazuma!"

The doors open and Smaug freezes right before she reaches Kazuma.

In walks Walther.

"Sir Walther!" Darkness' father greets.

Darkness power walks towards Walther. "So you've come... You're the one they intend for me to marry? I am Dustiness Ford Lalatina! You can call me Mistress Dus--"

Kazuma steps on the hem of Darkness' dress, making her fall over. "Milady! Please watch your step!"

----

"Kono.... What's going on?" Papi asks. 

---

"I thought you were going to help me!" Darkness shouts to Kazuma.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f69385a6665765f354e7734724b673d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303834326139353932653238393837373236383134333338302e676966

"Did you forget the part about not besmirching your family's name?" Kazuma asks.

Darkness swipes her hand at the three. "If I have a bad reputation, fewer people will consider marrying me, and I can continue to focus on adventuring! I'm even prepared to be disinherited! Even the, I will survive as best I can and continue accepting quests I'm unqualified for, until I am overwhelmed and captured by the Devil King's army, held down by them..." She starts to blush. "That's the kind of like I want!"

"That doesn't sound like the Devil King. Sounds like a perv like Smaug." Kazuma says.

"Hey! The great Smaug doesn't like being called names!" Smaug crosses her arms.

"You finally came out and admitted it..." Kazuma says to Darkness.

"Besides, he's far from my type of person." Darkness says. "First, he seems to be of absolutely decent character. He never angers toward anyone. He works hard and was strong enough to achieve knighthood at the earliest age on record."

"That sounds pretty good to me." Aqua says.

Darkness zooms right into Aqua's face. "How?! If you're a noble, you should act like one, with a vulgar grin on your face at all times! What exactly is that pure, focused gaze of his?! I want something more... Someone like Smaug!" She points at Smaug. "With her leaching gaze and hungry eyes on me all the time!"

"Hey, I was given the libido of a dragon!" Smaug defends herself. "You're the only one who seems to keep up with it!"

"He never angers!" Darkness yells as she swipes her arm again. "What a moron! Using a maid's mistakes to subject her to all kinds of punishment is what nobles are supposed to do! Besides, the type I like is the polar opposite of such a competent man! Smaug's the perfect person to marry."

"What?!" Smaug yells.

"Oh, Smaug's the perfect person! The way she's not scrawny or fat. She gives into my needs and she uses other women for love making when she can just use me! She's in a rut all year round, and a complete pervert! She perfect! She takes the laziest route at all possible times! And she's even in debt! She uses drugs all day and hardly works and complains about humans all the time. She even ties me up sometimes when she's angry and..." She turns around and points at Smaug, who's face has gone pale and Darkness mimics Smaug's voice. "'Darkness, we are not done until all my stress is out, even if it's not till the morning.'"

Darkness hugs herself and lets out a loud moan.

Aqua and Kazuma stare at Smaug, who just blinks a few times. 

"I just realized something... I'm a massive asshole." Smaug says.

"You just figured that out?" Kazuma says.

"Shut up, human!" Smaug yells.

.

.

.

.

.

Inside a little meeting room, Darkness sits on a couch across from Walther. Her father is sitting in a chair between the two couches. Aqua, Smaug and Kazuma are standing behind Darkness' couch.

"Well, let me introduce myself." Walther says. "I am Alexei Barnes Walther."

"I am Dustiness Ford Lalatina." Darkness' introduces herself, then she gains an evil smirk. "I'll spare you the specific details of my family. Telling them to an upstart noble's son wouldn't do any--" Kazuma casts an ice spell onto her neck, making her shout out and blush.

"Is something wrong?" Walther asks.

"N-Nothing. It's just seeing your face made me feel si--" Kazuma casts the ice spell again and she shouts out again and she begins to pant heavily.

Smaug flexes her hands as she imagines strangling Kazuma.

"It seems meeting you have made milady a bit over-excited, Walther-sama." Kazuma says.

"Actually, she does seem quite flustered..." Walther says and he smiles. "I must say, I'm embarrassed."

Kazuma leans down to Darkness' and whispers. "Hey, milady. Mouth off any more and you're gonna get it even colder, got it?"

"I-I consider it a reward." Darkness whispers back.

Darkness' father laughs and everyone looks at him. "I suppose I might be in the way here. Why don't you two go for a walk in the garden?"

.

.

.

.

Aqua and Smaug stand at the edge of the pond as Walther, Darkness, and Kazuma stand a little ways away.

Aqua whistles and a bunch of coy fish come up over to her and look at her.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7843615462457272464442674b413d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303836353065613236633263353938303136353533373230342e706e67

Smaug gasps and pushes Aqua out of the way and looks down at the fish with drool coming from the corners of her mouth.

"Smaug!" Aqua yells as she looks up, only to get a face full of ass and a waging tail.

"They look so good!" Smaug says with stars in her eyes.

Aqua growls and puts her hands onto Smaug's ass and grips it tightly.

"Huh?" Smaug's face turns red with a blush.

"Then why don't you get a closer look!" Aqua says as she pushes Smaug into the water.

"Waaaa!" Smaug screams as she falls into the pond.

Smaug slowly sinks to the bottom of the pond with her arms crosses and small bubbles coming from her nose.

"Stupid Aqua!" Smaug yells under water and then swims up to the surface to see Darkness with her dress ripped.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f75666b57446f43526f43523964773d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303836386362323431666236313432303432313338333137322e706e67

"Sweet."

.

.

.

.

.

Inside a training room Walther stands across from Darkness with a wooden sword. Darkness also has a wooden sword.

"Isn't this enough?!" Walther asks. "Why don't you give up?!" 

Darkness breathes heavily with a blush on her face.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f644e716470326252446d34636f513d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303836643236313065323139303939323330393634373235362e676966

"What's wrong?!" Darkness asks.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c6f786338334c6e68576c365f413d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303836643965643236643232343739373037343832353930342e676966

"Don't hold back!" Darkness orders as sweat falls from her face. "Keep it coming!" She wings her wooden sword and points it at him. "Show me the strength of your resolve!" She breathes heavily.

'God, why is her being so dominant.... kinda hot?'  Smaug asks in thought.

Walther drops his wooden sword. "I concede. I may have greater skill, but your strength of will was greater. I cannot strike you any more. You are a truly strong person."

'Darkness' strong body actually was useful for once.' Smaug says in thought.

"You spineless fool!" Darkness then looks at Kazuma. "Fine, come on, Kazuma! Demonstrate your ruthlessness and depth of depravity to Walther!"

"I'd actually like to see the kind of fighting a man who's earned Miss Lalatina's trust would display." Walther says.

'He's in for a world of hurt.' Smaug says in thought.

Kazuma pucks up Walther's wooden sword. "Well, the arranged marriage is off anyway... Besides, I doubt you'd spread any bad rumors about milady here."

"Yes! That's it, Kazuma!" Darkness cheers. "I've actually been waiting to face off against you! Now, give me everything you have--" 

"Create Water!" Kazuma casts and a stream of water blasts into Darkness.

Walther gasps and Kazuma looks at him. "Is something wrong?" Kazuma asks.

"I didn't expect you to use magic in a duel of swords..." Walther states.

"Is that how it works?"

Darkness moans and hugs herself.

Smaug and Aqua cover their chests. "What a creep."

"It's clear that Kazuma-san is unrivaled at the art of sexual harassment." Aqua says.

"What a sexual deviant." Smaug mutters.

Kazuma then yells at the two. "I wasn't trying to--"

Darkness cuts off Kazuma. "See, Walther?! You need to pay close attention to how he does this sort of thing!"

"Oh, damn it! You want everything I have?! Then here it comes!" Kazuma throws his palm out towards Darkness. "Freeze!"

Darkness shrieks as a stream of cold air and ice hits her.

"H-He's a demon!" Walther stutters. "Not only does he douse her with water in winter, but then he uses ice magic?!"

Well, he earned names like 'Crapuma' and Kazutrash' for a reason." Aqua comments.

"He's the enemy of women!" Smaug adds.

Darkness then lets out an evil laugh. "The total lack of mercy! Th-This... is so good!" She throws down her sword and guns for Kazuma.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Kazuma shouts as he drops his sword as Darkness grabs his hands.

The two struggle against each other as Aqua and Smaug jump from foot to foor.

"That's it, Darkness!" Aqua cheers.

"Aim for the throat!" Smaug cheers.

"Punny Kazuma has no chance against you in a grappling match!"

Kazuma tries to push against Darkness, but he gets pushed back in repsonce.

"You think you can overpower me?!" Darkness questions. "How insulting! The difference in strength between a crusader like me and an adventurer like you is--" Kazuma uses drain touch and Darkness shrieks. 

Kazuma cackles. "You should know I wouldn't fight fair! We've known each other long enough! Figure it out!"

Darkness then twists his hands and Kazuma yells in pain.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f34666f6e6d3868304547387a31673d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303838653936616663303133613732323532373335323337302e676966

"D-Drain Touch, eh?" Darkness says. "But before you can drain my stamina, I'll break your arms!"

"Break his legs, too!" Smaug yells in the background. "I want pancakes!"

"G-Go ahead and try--" Darkness starts to twist Kazuma's arms more and he yells in pain.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f47715577496632596c75505270513d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303839303437626162643235383336333530393535353139352e676966

"H-Hey... How about a little wager?" Kazuma suggests. "The loser has to do any one thing the winner says."

"Very well!" Darkness agrees. "When I win, I'll have you kneel before me!"

Kazuma smiles. "Alright, then, it's a promise. And when I win, you can cry and beg, but I'm not gonna stop!"

"Wh-What are you going to do?"

"Something that'll have you crying and begging for forgiveness! I can already picture you desperately begging for mercy... I'll make you say, 'Please stop! Please forgive me!'" Kazuma pushes back Darkness. "Oh, don't get ahead of me, you greedy girl! Because what I have in mind is way crazier than whatever you're thinking!"

'I think I'm gonna kill him again after this.' Smaug thinks as she glares at Kazuma. 'Aqua can resurrect him, so he'll be fine.'

"Wha--- S-Stop it!" Darkness cries out. "I-I want to resist, but the Drain Touch is sapping my strength..." She bounces up and down slightly. "At this rate, I will lose..."

"I'm gonna drain your stamina until you pass out!" Kazuma shouts. "I've got something crazy for you when you wake up! Look forward to it!" He sticks his tongue out.

"No matter how you humiliate me, my heart will nev-- Crazy? Something crazy... S-Something... crazy... Something crazy?!" Darkness thinks back throughout the day and back when Kazuma told her to take a warm bath. "K-K-K-Kazuma! Wh-What were you planning to do with my leftover bathwater?!"

Smaug facepalms loudly.

"Sho... Sho... Shomefing cwazy!" Darkness falls backwards and passes out.

"I think she climaxed." Smaug blinks a few times.

Kazuma throws his arms up. "I-I win!"

"I see why they call you 'Kazutrash'!" Walther states.

"How rude!"

The door to the room opens by a few maids and Darkness' father walks in with a bottle of wine. "I just came by with something to... Drink..." He sees Darkness' state and drops the bottle and it shatters on the floor.

Aqua and Smaug points at Walther and Kazuma. "They did it."

"Okay, execute them." Darkness' father orders.

"No!" Walther and Kazuma shout. "You've got it all wrong!"

----

"KONOSUBA." Male Smaug says.

----

Everyone is gathered in the meeting room from earlier in the day. Darkness is in a nightgown and sleeping on a couch.

"My daughter has always been a bit awkward around people..." Darkness' father informs. "Even after becoming a crusader, she was still alone. Every day, she'd drop by Eris-sama's church, praying for friends to adventure with... And then, one day, she finally got one. She was so happy when she returned and told me about the thief girl she had met. Her mother died when she was young, so I may have spoiled her a bit... But I also tried to let her have her freedom. Maybe that wasn't for the best..."

"Miss Lalatina is a wonderful woman." Walther states. "If it weren't Kazuma-kun, I'd sincerely want to marry her myself."

Smaug glares at Kazuma.

"Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say." Kazuma states.

"I think you can make Miss Lalatina happier than I could." Walther says.

Kazuma rolls up a sleeve. "Hey, you wanna step outside? I don't care if you're a lord's son!"

Aqua shakes Kazuma. "Kazuma-san, cut it out! You're gonna get executed, too!"

"Let him get executed!" Smaug shouts.

Darkness' father laughs and everyone looks to him. "Kazuma-kun, please continue to look after my daughter. Make sure she doesn't do anything too foolish." He bows his head. "Please."

"Well..." Kazuma points to Smaug. "That's more of her job, but... sure."

Darkness groans and she opens her eyes.

"Oh, you're awake." Her father says with a smile.

Darkness sits up and grabs her head. "These clothes... Is it already over?" She then gasps and blushes. "Did you do something foul yo me while I was unconscious?!"

"I did not!" Kazuma shouts. "I haven't done anything yet! While you were asleep things got kinda serious!"

Darkness looks to Smaug and smirks. "Hee-hee."

"This isn't a hee-hee I like." Smaug mutters.

Darkness stands up.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4759574138784b6f51686e454d773d3d2d313331323134383134332e313734303861663435616536326330643137303130373932383037342e676966

Darkness turns to her father and Walther. "Father, Walther-sama... Please, forget about this arranged marriage meeting. I've been keeping it a secret, but..." She puts a hand on her stomach. "Smaug's child is growing inside me..."

"Gak!" Smaug's tail mimics an exclamation mark.

"Smaug has a magic spell that let's get grow a man's... thing..."

"HUH?!" Aqua and Kazuma shout.

"You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that spell!" Smaug shouts.

Walther laughs. "I see. You're having a child with Smaug-kun, then? I'll tell my father that I decided to refuse the arrangement. That'll probably be more convenient." He walks off.

'I actually hope she's not pregnant.' Smaug sweats. 'I'm only like 20 years old!' 

Darkness smirks as she looks at Smaug. "Hee-hee."

Darkness' father starts to cry. "A grandchild... My first grandchild... F-F-F-Finally, I'll have a darling grandchild..."

"Who knew Smaug knew such lewd spell." Aqua mutters.

"Shut up!" Smaug shouts with a blush on her face.

"Father, I do have a marriage proposal." Darkness calls out.

Darkness' father cries more tears of happiness. "And my darling daughter wants to get married."

"With who?" Smaug asks.

Darkness turns to her and gains a serious face. "With you and you're not allowed to reject it, understand."

Smaug blushes and just nods. 'Why is she being so dominant... so fucking hot! Wait, I'm the dom and the sub!'

"I accept this proposal." Darkness' father says. "Let's do it right now!"

"Yes!" Darkness agrees.

"Wait?!" Smaug shouts.

.

.

.

.

At a makeshift altar in the mansions backyard, Smaug is blinking in confusion as she wears a wedding dress with a ring on her ring finger of her left hand.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest says.

Darkness, wearing a wedding dress and a ring on her left ring finger, swiftly kisses Smaug, she just blinks in confusion. Maids, Darkness' father, Kazuma and Aqua all clap.

'This morning I woke up tired and hungover. Then Darkness showed up and told us she's getting an arranged marriage. Then Sena shows up and takes Megumin away, we go to Darkness' home, dress up as her butler and maids. Try to ruin the arranged marriage with Kazuma trying to sabotage us. Kazuma fights Darkness and wins. The arranged marriage is cut off. I end up marrying Darkness and getting the last name Dustiness. I am now Smaug Dustiness. Can this day get any more weird.'

Darkness hugs Smaug tightly and suddenly Sena comes out into the backyard with Megumin behind her. "Satou Kazuma! Us Satou Kazuma here?!" She calls out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'm tired, it's really late.)

02-04-2023

5142 words

28