Volume 5 Chapter 3
236 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We returned back to the castle and went up to the guest room on the top floor. Once there we were treated with black tea with snacks while we got to know Loel and her knight escorts better. Even those knights have warmed up to us considerably by now.

We've gotten the gist of what this world is like from them. First off, lining up with what Twoearle's probes came back with, we learnt that we weren't mistaken in thinking that this one country on this small continent was the whole world to them. We had them tell us about all sorts of things concerning how their civilization and tools advanced through their history. There was only so much that was different in their environment but there were plenty of similarities with our own world that it made for a very interesting topic of discussion.

Take the castle we're in right now for instance. If you opened it up, you'd see that it's actually packed with the latest electronics and machines inside. That first impression of it looking like a theme park from the outside might have actually been pretty spot on. The castle town would seem like a good place to find laundry hanging out to dry on wires out by the houses but I guess they all must have Drum-type washing machines too.

And apparently their reverence for hair was so unusually strong that the pursuit of hairstyles was very popular here. They even had a significant part of their population sporting twintails before Ultimaguil came here. I'm actually a bit jealous over that fact.

"Loel-san. Ryruna-san. You are the princesses here but what about... Is your king not presently here?"

"Our dear father is in his golden years now and has essentially retired. Right now however he is making rounds with his suboordinate around the world to enforce the ban on twintails totally."

"Papa also loved twintails so he's probably in a lot of pain over it. We have to do our best too."

The sisters continued giving out answers when Aika gave them a question.

"But isn't this castle supposed to have no men in it?"

True. It's all the better for the maids serving here be women but having all the knights guarding the place consist of only women too is a bit odd.

"I told you about this world's laws before haven't I? If a man were to stir up a rebellion against the crown within these castle walls it won't just end with them feeling our hair. The two of us are actually meant to stay here far away from any men until our betrothals have been decided upon."

Going by as much as we could ask about it, that does seem to be a law that comes with its own set of hinderances when it comes to daily life. Although, this is probably something along the lines of a monk's precepts so if it's just how things are done then I guess he could have just lived it out watching over them from nearby without worrying too much.

"So then that would mean that all the maids and knights here are in a constant dry spell for men. I have been wondering about how they've gradually started eyeing Souji-sama like a piece of meat. And it would pose problems for them to stray from their places... If you'd like I would be willing to lend them the Aika Gropey Grope from earlier."

Having Twoearle look at them with such pitying eyes, the knights defends themselves heatedly.

"Do not belittle us oh dear guest! We have all cast aside our womanhood so that we may live by the sword!!"

"Ye-yes... Each and every one of us knights have been through tortures of our own."

"You may be protest but the fact of the matter is that you are female knights, lifeforms with bodies that throb and ache! Just like how you are dutybound to protect Loli-chan I am also have my duty to keep Souj-sama's body safe!!"

The tension that was there in the beginning isn't as thick now so I guess this could also be taken as them warming up to each other. And because of that, I tell my frank impressions to the knight that Twoearle was trading words with.

"Putting that aside, the ponytails you knights wear are wonderfully done. You all already had those ponytails from before, right?"

"Y-you can tell?"

The knight asks me that. I nod in response.

If twintails were japanese swords then I would be someone who specialized in their aesthetics and only theirs. But that doesn't mean I would think nothing of how amazing guns can be though. Even if I don't get them at the technical level, I can still tell that they're pretty impressive in their own right and would be able to tell apart what's obviously a child's toy gun from a real one. These knights weren't wearing their ponytails because of the law but have been sporting them at their own ease since before it came into effect. The way they wear it makes for a stark difference when you compare it to all the townsfolks who wear the hairstyle out of reluctance.

"Ryruna-chan was actually the one who originally recommended it to everyone wasn't she? Since she's a fan of ponytails herself."

"Eh!? Is that true Ryruna!?"

Loel's shocking revelation takes me by surprise and Ryruna gets defensive at seeing my reaction.

"What's so wrong with liking both twintails and ponytails!? ...I just happen to like this hairstyle a lot too."

I see. So Ryruna likes ponytails too...

"Say Oniichan, is okay if Loel comes over there?"

Loel says that and gets up from her seat to walk over to me. I move to get a chair for her but then she sits right down on top of my lap just like that. 

It might be because I'm an only child but getting to spoil her like this makes me think it'd be nice to have a little sister.

"Awww... That looks so nice! Please come over and seat me too!!"

Twoearle looks over at me gnawing on her fingers out of envy before setting her sights on Ryruna.

"Ryrunachaa~n. Come right on oveee~er. I think you'll find some very nice cushions right over heeere~"

"Between you and Souji, sitting on Souji would be actually be preferable!"

"Oh well. I still have plenty of useful goods that border on committing crimes with me though. The real battle will have to wait for tonight."

Twoearle acting up as much as she can always leads to Aika's active resistance against her shenanigans. It was the natural order of things. That being said, Aika's sure being awfully quiet in spite of all this.

I feel a chill come over me and look over to my side. I was met greeted Aika piercing glare. I see Erina pursing her lips too. The two of them were looking right at me and Loel. 

Loel who has completely made herself at home on my lap was now nuzzling up to me just like a kitten. She must be trying to keep herself warm from the chilling coldness.

"Oniichan, how about the two of us go and announce news of our marriage to the people!"

I feel like I've turned into a kindergarten teacher. I give her a placating smile and let her down gently.

"Men in my world can't get married until we're 18 years old. I still have two more years to go before I'll be able to."

I really can't respond to her in any other way besides giving a normal one like this. The lack of humor to go with it saddens me.

The little sister Ryruna stands firm on her position in refusing to acknowledge the marriage in any way.

"Anesama! If anyone catches even a single glimpse of a man's existence anywhere near you, it'll wipe out your entire fanbase in one blow!!"

They're just kids but the little sister gets pretty realistic about odd topics.

"Loel would say that letting them catch onto the whiff of a lover's shadow is just another technique in the playbook!"

...the older sister is... she's supposed to be pure....

"On top of that, the marriage of their princess would huge news for the people. Everyone's moods would get better when they know!"

She's so considerate for her age. So young but she's always thinking of her citizens first.

Looking uncharacteristically serious, Sakuragawa slaps Loel's shoulder. She's usually acts rather frivorously but she's still the twintail club's advisor and a reliable adult. She's probably going to talk sense into this girl who makes her life decisions on her whims.

"I'm not about to just let this marriage happen! I'm the one that has dibs on Mitsuka after all!!"

...Right. She may be an adult but she's also someone who acts on her whims to begin with...

"Dibs? So you're not married to oniichan right now then?"

Loel was as composed as anyone can be composed about anything. Which of these two is the real adult here?

"Not right now! But! So long as I keep handing him marriage registration forms every single day I'm bound to wear him down eventually and get him to sign on as my husband!!"

So then it's a race to see whose spirit would break first. Mine. Or hers.

Like I hell I'd let myself lose!

...is marriage really supposed to be that sort of a psychological battle...?

"Your highness! You are still so young. You'll be able to marry whenever you please! This is where you relinquish your claim over to elders!!"

Loel takes a long hard look at Sakuragawa-sensei who's been acting particularly unsightly in this world and was preaching the rights of the age hierarchy at her. She then turns to me and says,

"If you are to going marry someone then it's better to marry someone young! Right, oniichan!?"
 
Sakuragawa-sensei unleashes a beast-like howl at the little princess' provocation.

"What did you just say you little braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!!"

"No! Her highness is danger! Everyone, to her!!"

Alarmed by her actions, the escorting knights lunge after Sakuragawa-sensei. It's not just the ones who were here in the room but they call out a signal and more of them come running in and they begin circling around the wretched maid on all sides.

"Huaah! Who is this woman!? She's dressed as a maid but we can't take her even with all of us here on our side!!"

"You!! What's with this ringer finger on your hand!? My side hurts to see that a knight gets to be someone's wife!! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Sakuragawa-sensei who was supposed to be a teacher slings a stone at the social progressions made for women with her wild remarks. She tears into it as she slings more stones again and again and again. 

Completely overwhelmed, the knights fall one after another. I'm so sorry about having to cater to such guests...

"Oniichan, stroke Loel's head some more~"

Since Loel was acting so much like a cat, I ended up stroking her sidetail without thinking about it.

"...Oniichan. When it's not with a twintail your touching technique totally sucks."

Her child's honesty stabs right through me.

Why though? Why does being told that I suck at touching anything on a girl except for her twintails hurts my self-esteem as a man...

Ryruna's mood seems to have soured. She probably can't stand watching her beloved older sister get so clingy with other people.

"I-I'm the one who has to get married to Souji you know! He has to take responsibility for laying his hands on me and my hair!!"

I don't know if she said that just because she really wanted to be put on the same footing as her sister but it sounded like she was trying to compete with her.

"Doesn't matter which of you it is, it's still not going to fly no matter what!!"

Aika, who's been glaring right at me for a scary looooooongg time, snaps at Ryruna. Erina and Twoearle both back her up with their own "She is right" and "That's right" respectively.

"The one who gets to decide is Souji himself! Just what exactly are you all to him anyway!?"

Ryruna points that out only for the girls to answer her in turn as they pleased.

"...I-I happen to be Souji's childhood friend."

"I'm his wife!!"

"Mitsuka-kun is... Well, as it stands, he has become my fiancee."

"If the young miss becomes his proper wife then I shall be his second bride. The mistress has given me her approval to do so!!"

Twoearle's assertion is the only one of them that doesn't ring any bells and I'm not aware of ever having given into Sakuragawa-sensei's helpless lie but... having those fiendish relations revealed to her, Ryruna's now looking at me like I'm nothing but human trash.

"What is wrong with this man!? That makes him a bigamist! He's a truly outrageous fiend Anesama!!"

"Being unfaithful is simply a part of being a man. Loel isn't going to throw a tantrum over that!"

Loel makes an appeal to her being a princess whose vessel was large enough to embrace such grave indiscretions. Of course, the accused stands innocent of the charges though. 

Looking panicked at how she seems to have been left out of the matter, Aika takes it out on Twoearle and Erina.

"Hold it right there! Doesn't this make it sound like I've got no place in thiiiiiiis!!?"

"And therefore we'll be leaving the one with the weakest link to him here and be off on our merry way! I'm sure that this gorilla girl will serve you all well as this world's guardian deity for a long time to come!"

A hunched over Twoearle goes "Kyaah!" anticipating some incoming brutalities coming her way. Instead however, she sees a lonesomely dejected Aika biting at her lip.

Twoearle's eyes blinked repeatedly at the sight.

"Wo-won't you... Are you really going to be okay without me around...?"

"H-Hey, wait!? What are you putting on such a serious face for...!? You're making it hard for me to react to this!!"

Ryruna seems to want to say something as she looks at the two of them but then, suddenly, the room shakes violently without warning.

"There's a really loud noise coming from outside!"

As Aika tells us that, Sakuragawa-sensei runs to the window, opens up it and gets onto the terrace outside.

A ruckus unbefitting of this room's overflowing pedigree sullies the place. We cover our ears and head out to the terrace ourselves only to find an unbelievable scene unfolding before us.

"You've got to be kidding me!? What's with those numbers...!?"

Aika is utterly astonished at the nightmare unfolding before us. Me and the others shared her exact sentiments.

We would see the town and the expansive grasslands opposite it from where we stood but on the other side of the castle walls that divided the two was a mindboggling congregation of silhouettes that made it look as if the land itself was wriggling around. Since this is a castle, the sight brings to mind the picture of an overwhelming revolution being staged by the masses. To say that all of those gathered are supposed elemarians though, just who could believe their eyes.

In all our battles up till now there have only been at most two elemarians in any fight. Whether they were united or competing against one another, there were never any more than that. There were a time where they came with countless ultiroids during their final assault but there was only one elemarian with them then. They don't look like clones or offshoots either since they were were all individually distinct elemarians as far as I could tell.

An explosion rings out almost as if it were the howl of a beast leading its pack in and a group of plant type elemarians like the one earlier come riding in a formation on bikes and cars. No. They didn't look organized enough to call it a formation. With the way they were fighting over spots to be, it looked more like a bunch of punks and troublemakers marching in. There was a line of red at the tail end of things too. Those must be the red ultiroids that showed up today.

"Just how many dozens of therm are out there...!? Don't tell me that they came down with their entire unit to attack us!?"

The elemarians are a bunch with a sense of pride to uphold. Without exception, those who came for our twintails all held such steeled spirits within them. That's why seeing all of these elemarians team up together in these numbers looks surreal no matter how you look at it.

The strange bikes and cars they were riding on were tricked out and looked to be made of wood. Among them was a vehicle that towered over the rest on scaffolds that was reminiscent of a portable shrine or maybe even a hook and ladder truck. An elemarian with an uprecendented and outlandish style stood atop it.

"Is that a biker gang jacket!?"

It was a plant type elemarian and it was wearing one of those longcoats biker gangs are known to wear. There was a giant speckled patterned flower petal spread out above its head like an umbrella. That elemarian shouted at the castle in a deafening voice.

"WE CAME TO GET YA BACK FOR WHAT YOU DID TO CHERRYBLO GUILDYYYY! ARE YA GONNA COME OUT AND FACE US OR WHAT!!"

The surrounding elemarians prop their bikes on their back wheel and make their engines roar in a huge din as if to hail the elemarian.

Erina has her hands covering her ears as she says something to us.

"It appears that they've come to avenge their friend..."

No. That doesn't make any more sense of this. Avenging and fighting us are essentially the same thing to them to begin with. Could these ones have a much greater sense of camaraderie than the ones we usually deal with...?

"What is that then!? Aren't those numbers against the rules or something!?"

Ryruna is holds herself as she shakes in fear. I can't blame her given this nightmarish scene in front of us. But before I can call out to her, she turns her head, assumes a commanding attitude and speaks to her knights.

"Everyone! Go into town and evacuate the civilians! They'll get dragged into this if they're still around!"

The knights hurriedly leave the room.

Good move Ryruna! At this scale, if there were anyone coming to spectate like normal there could be lives lost in the process.

"Let's go everyone!!"

Aika and Erina give a nod at my words.

"Are you all going to fight even with that many of them out there oniichan!?"

A disheartened Loel asks us that. Aika gives her an answer in the most matter of fact way.

"The thing is that we also came to this world to have ourselves a training camp too. It's all the better for us if it's that much harder, right?" 

It was a very Aika thing to say. Erina awkwardly smiles at the pretext.

"It certainly has turned into a training trip now hasn't it."

The two sisters can't bring themselves to say anything in response. I guess they can't wrap their heads around at how calmly we're taking this.

"Alright then," I say as I punch some spirit into my open palm. I make a suggestion to Aika and Erina. It's not something we normally do out in the open but we're going to show it to these sisters now.

"The guards already left too so let's do it here, all three of us!"

As soon as she deciphers my meaning, Erina adorably raises her fists up in front of her chest and smiles in delight.

"Yes! Let's! Let's do it right now!!"

Aika however... She seems to understand. I guess she would be against it though.

"..."

"What is it Aika?"

Twoearle stares her down and laughs at her tauntingly.

"...Aika-san must be really disppointed. Your thoughts went straight to there..."

"Y-you got it wrong! I'm just not liking what he really meant! It's so embarassing!!"

A reluctant Aika joins us and us three stand lined up.

" " "TAIL ON!!" " "

Aika only mutters hers in a barely audible voice but the three of us finally unleash our twintails in this world.

"Captain Miharu! I got it perfectly on video!"

["Just what I expected from Sou-chan! I get it! I totally get it that I just...!!"]

Of course, I give an awkward little laugh at hearing mom was looking in on us on the monitor back at the ship.

"...don't tell me... that's...!?"

Loel is shocked at the sight of me after transforming. Ryruna's mouth was hanging open too. Seems like they weren't expecting me to turn into a girl.

"That's just how it is. We also have our own "magic" too."

As I tell them that so casually, I realize it myself. The girls use magic as their power while we stand on the other side with science as ours. That said however, isn't our science basically magic that brings out miracles to begin with?

"Loel. Ryruna. Ponytails aren't things to substitute twintails with. They are things to be loved and carefully grown in their own ways. To tie them down with laws... It's way too soon to be giving up on them."

You can't give up on taking back the smiles of the people of this world. The ones who should bring back this world's true twintails and ponytails are the two of you.

"We'll show them what twintails are really made of! The two of you shouldn't call it quits either okay!!"

Nobody but the two of you who've thought so much about your people and worked so hard for them that can do this. That's why we'll give it our best shot to lend you two a helping hand as twintails who were just passing through thi-

"Oniichan..."

Loel looks at me with entranced eyes... Only to drop their gaze down below.

"Where did your pen#s go?"

What purity she held in her gaze...
 
I was hoping that'd spark the courage in them to do all they could but that got pushed out of the way in favor of a child's curiosity.

"I'm sure it was disintegrated away at the molecular level Anesama."

I feel like I'd be crushed if I ever came to understand how the process of being turned into a girl worked practically so please just stop.

"Alright! Since Souji blew his precious parts to bits so he could fight, we can't be losing either!!"

The sisters join hands and combine once again.

" "TWIN CONNECT!!" "

The fear from moments ago now completely gone, Lolory strikes her pose for her audience of just us five.

Yeah... It's fine so long as their spirits are up. That's what I wanted. My whole "try acting a little cool and have it spoiled for me" curse is still going strong as usual huh...

I take a look back at Blue and Yellow only to seem them avert their gazes instantly. I don't know why but the two of them seem to have been looking real hard at me for some reason.

"Hearing that cute little voice say pen#s! I can't get enough of it!! GEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!"

It doesn't look like she's gotten particularly pumped with courage but someone here has their spirit pumped up enough to make their stand back on their ends... Blue flashes her right hand up high and sends that Twoearle through the ceiling using just the mere pressure of her fist.

"Come on! Elemera Orb: Ribbons!"

I grab hold of Lolory's hand tight. With Blue at the center, the four us take flight from the terrace hand in hand.

"Not getting any media exposure for the summer season is going to be harsh blow but luckily Meganedon's summer goods made it in time to market. It's our chance to make it big with families."

"...Is it really gonna be alright for ya to prop Meganedon up so much?"

Even with her robust elemarian body, it would not do for her to be careless in any way in their present environment. Much deadlier than outer space, any negligence on her part could lead to her body getting torn to pieces by the super high pressure here for this is where worlds are connected to each other, "The World Void".

However, in spite of recklessness it demonstrated, right now there was a flesh and blood girl who was enjoying the World Void as if it were an amusement park attraction and happily making idle chat as she crossed through it. That girl was Dark Grasper and she was riding aboard Mega Neptune Mk II in her Megawinger mode. 

In her stealth fighter mode, she comes equipped with a passenger seat onboard. Dark Grasper occupied that seat and she was shielded by a dome shaped force field that stretched just over her head. lately she's even taking lengths to reduce the trembling on her body for the sake of a tender girl's maturation. A most gracious act on Mega Ne's part.

Not acting at all as if she were taking a drive through a tunnel of death. Dark Grasper continues to talk about work. No, not her mission. Her idol activities have her attention here.

"Ya sure about this? It kinda feels like Meganedon's the one getting her big break instead of Anko-chan..."

When Mega Ne's in her transformed state, her head needs to completely embedded in with the rest of her body so she is projecting her voice through the miniature display in front of the steering wheel.

"Hmmph. If Meganedon gets popular then I shall be nothing but delighted should that come to pass. However Mega Ne, don't you think you are being a tad overly sure of yourself? I suppose that means your glasses come with rose tinted lenses! Hahahaha!"

"Ah, sure. I guess if Acena-chan is good with it then I'm good with it too..."

Mega Ne's misgivings however were rightly had. Iisuna Anko's popularity was certainly rising but her mascot Meganedon's was outright exploding. It'd barely been a month since her debut and she's already started a Meganedon boom. She was always there by idol Iisuna Anko's side like they were a pair or a unit of their own. It was only natural that people would take notice and get familiar with them.

Acena's already decided on making worldwide recognition one of their waypoints. It is however the incredibe and highly capable woman within that world renown mascot that she is truly proud of.

All the Ultimaguil corps out there, and Twoearle even, needed ships completely covered in heavy armor to travel between worlds. More than anything else, they simply couldn't travel any other way given the limits of their technology. She may have made Mega Ne by copying Twoearle's technology but thanks to her ego that was born out of elemera, it brought about changes that led her to to become an existence that evolved and branched off from the original's technology. 

Capable of unaided independent travel between worlds, she is an artificial Bio-Elemarian. A metal elemarian. She is Mega Neptune Mk II.

The monitor displays the remaining approximate distance left to their destination.

"Those No Bul Club folks sendin their whole unit after the target. Couldn't we just leave the fighting upta them?"

Mega Ne's inquiry was obvious in a way but Dark Grasper shook her head in response.

"This is a formiddable enemy we're after. We can't have any needless sacrifices come out of this. It's already enough for them to just track it down before we did."

"That's only 'cause Acena-chan took so long to get goin... But they're still a elite unit so couldn't we have called in Bee Tiful Heart too ta fight together with 'em?"

"...that could never happen. That lot, there's a reason that none of the other units will fight together with them."

Dark Grasper's grip tightens at that.

"No Bul Club is full of troublemakers that were all put together into one unit and place under my command. We were missing a group at the time so they were conferred the rank of Club."

"So ya mean ta say that..."

'They got pushed onta ya out of convenience', so Mega Ne kept to herself.

Dark Grasper slowly shakes her head. There was a rare break of cold sweat upon her cheeks.

"No matter how valorous they may be, they simply cannot be kept under control. An entire unit full of women is much too much for me."

".............................full of women?"

Mega Ne gulps from inside the monitor.

"No Bul Club. Their shipping will someday encompass every elemarian there is to find. A terrifying gathering of Amazons is what they are...!! "

"Shipping!?"

An inhospitable dimension where even time has no place within it... Here in the World Void, Mega Ne's echoing yell soars out through the space.

We glide over the castle gate and land right in front of the rabble rousers. Seeing our arrival, the elemarian in the longcoat jumps down than the scaffolding.

"What ta hell!? How come there's these traffic light colors here now!? Wasn't there only supposed to be that one little princess for this world's twintail warrior!?"

Standing up, an elemarian apparently subordinate to that answers apologeticly.

"Yeah Anesan! The one who did Cherryblo Guildy in shoulda been that shrimpy princess!"

"Then who da hell are these fuckers!? They all got sharp lookin twintails on them too! That goes double for the tiny red one!! I'm talkin to you Red!!"

She's calling me out. I oblige her and casually step forwards.

"Do my twintails really look that sharp to you?"

"...just what in da fuck are ya? You don't get twintails like that without washing them in a lot of blood..."

Just then, the tone of that voice suddenly goes from downbeat to accusatory. I can feel my skin getting pricked at by the pressure coming off from him. I see now... That outfit had me fooled but this one's a pretty strong contender too...

"Anesan! I just remembered where I saw these guys from! Remember those pictures that's been getting passed around? It's them! The ones everyone's been talking about!!"

The longcoat elemerian casts a questioning look at me at the urging of his underling. That soon turns into a look of panicked confusion as he stamps his foot down and jabs a finger at me.

"! Y-you bitches are the Twintails!? Are you shitting me!? What are you all doing here of all places!?"

"You bet we are! The Twintails! That's us! We made a connection and now we're going to protect this world like they asked!!"

Since they've heard of us all the way here there's no point in hiding it. If they pass this info on to the unit in our own world they might just launch attacks while they have the chance... But when it comes down to it, I'm betting that their pride won't allow them to take it. It's a fool's wager but I don't have any other choice but to make that bet.

The longcoat elemarian starts cracking his fingers away.

"Now that I know that you're those Twintails, I got more reasons to let this get as loud as it needs to. This isn't just for Cherryblo Guildy anymore. We're gonna pulverize your asses for smashing away our dreams and fantasies!!"

"What are you talking about?"

I don't remember us ever having done anything like that but that soon changes when he brings up a pair of names.

"You're the bitches that crushed my beloved Levia Guildy-kun slash Krake Guildy-kun aren't you!? You gonna tell me that wasn't you!?"

There's something odd about the way she said slash there. But if he was pals with them then I'll take on that hatred.

"Yeah! The one who took them out was me!!"

I say it loud and clear for the longcoat elemarian.

"What are you hogging all the glory for!? The ones who beat them were me and Yellow!!"

"We were the ones who defeated them! I watched the battle footage over a hundred times now so I am certain of that!!"

Blue and Yellow yell out to correct me but I correct them instead.

"The one who landed the killing blow after they combined together at the end was me! If you want to hold any grudges then I'm your target!!"

But the longcoat elemarian who should have been burning with flames of vengeance jumps onto my words in a baffling way instead.

"What!? They combined at the end!? Dish out the details right this instant!!"

At the last whimper of an engine going out, that din completely dies right then and there. The others surrounding us all cut their engines off too and swallowed their breaths in hushed anticipation for me to speak.

"I say combined but well... It was just his tentacles really..."

UWWWWHOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

In place of their engines, they themselves were now roaring.

"Wh-wh-whose tentacles were the ones that went in!?"

I guess they must want to burn their comrades' last moments into their memories down to the last detail. The longcoat elemarian's eyes were bloodshot as she pressed me for more. It was starting to wonder about them but the memory of their gallant form in those final moments comes to the surface.

"It was Krake Guildy... Two of his tentacles planted themselves into Levia Guildy."

"TWO TENTAAAAACCCCCLLEEEEEESSSSS!?"

The elemarians started giving each other high fives. Things were getting rowdier on their side. They were just starting to get really heated up.

"So did he force his way in then... *pant* *pant*"

"Don't be stupid! With those two it's gotta work the other way around!"

"Anesan! I totally called it! Hohoy!!"

"Shit! My bloody pollen won't stop dripping out!!"

The enemy gets more and more riled up amongst themselves  while I watch on from the side at a complete loss at what was going on with them. I seemed to be missing something here. Blue averted her eyes away from them like she didn't want to look at something very unpleasant. Did she know what they were so excited about? 

Maybe it's just something particular to plant elemarians but right now there was all sorts of screams coming out and pollen was pouring out and all over from various parts of their bodies. If anyone here suffered from hay fever I'm sure they'd faint from how high the pollen count was since we couldn't help but caught in middle of it.

"Damnitall...! You're one amazing bitch ya know that!? We all thought that it'd take them more time to get there but one fight with with you and that's all it took for them to really explore each other... *whoosh*"

"More time...? What do you mean?"

The longcoat elemarian introduces herself whilst still crying out pollen.

"Alright, this ain't gonna take long! All of us here are part of a unit directly under the leader's command, No Bul Club! It stands for
The Danceflow Destroyers of Pain and Misery!!"

"Just how do you get from that to there!?"

I sign off on Blue's rightful retort internally.

"And I am Rafflesia Guildy, No Bul Club's special assault chief! I'm real glad that we get to clash here like this Tail Red!!" 

"That name... Are you one of Dark Grasper's units!?"

I knew there had to be a link between them and Be Tiful Heart once they gave their unit name.

"It's true that she's one of the heads we report to but that doesn't make us her damn unit! All of us here are Sensei's kids!! We're Sensei's team!!"

Then this "Sensei" must be their unit commander, the ponytail elemarian!

"Lolory, is the elemarian with the ponytail affinity here?"

I quietly ask her in a voice they won't hear. She shakes her head shortly after.

It doesn't seem like it's here so this rowdy bunch are acting on their own then...!?

"...They're throwing noble-like words but I'm not picking up a shred of dignity in them at all..."

"Shut it you! We're outlaws after all! We're the ones that got snubbed out of Ultimaguil, all gathered together in one unit! Even if we were the ones that got pushed out our nobility shines brighter than any of those closed-off fools can!!"

Yellow follows up Blue's jab with an inquiry of her own.

"Rather than that... It has been bothering me all this time but all you elemarians here and even Cherryblo Guildy... the pitch of your voices is quite high, feminine even."

The answer given back in kind had some shocking words to them.

"Of course we sound feminine. Every single elemarian you can find here are all women."

"""EEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!?"""

Our trio of voices rang out in surprise. Lolory didn't seem to care about it during her fights considering she was looking blankly at the revelation.

"Does it seem so rare to you? Yeah, I bet it would. Elemarians don't just come with feminine silhouettes when they're born. That's why we all banded up together to form this team you see."

Cherryblo Guildy had a strangely different way of talking too. We've had run-ins with Keroberos Guildy who spoke very effeminately when he got excited too so I didn't give it that much thought. We only had that one encounter to go on since then so the idea of there being female type elmemarians never crossed my mind...

Rafflesia Guildy pays no mind to our baffled states and continues on.

"The thing is ya see, we came to this world chasing after a traitor. We were planning on getting out of the here the moment we had our hands on the bastard. But then, you guys had to go and take out one of our buddies. It's not like we can just go back quietly after that now can we!?"

"You were chasing after a traitor...?"

There are actually traitors in an organization with as much camaraderie going around like Ultimaguil?

"Hanh? You think we give a shit for a world like this now that it's gone and lost everything worth invading for? No, we just can't let things off before we settled the fucking score!!"

Hearing their self-centered take on it, I naturally can't help but feel offended by them. The one who made this world's twintails dwindle away was one of yours weren't they!?

"If that's all you have to say then hurry up and get off this world! If you don't do anything then we won't have to get into any uneccesary fights!!"

"That's our line! Cherryblo Guildy didn't do nothing! She didn't take any away any elemera but you still attacked her didn't you!?"

Thinking about it, that was true.

"...N-now that you mention it..."

Cherryblo Guildy came into the castle town but she didn't steal anyone's elemera. She just caused a stir by preaching the wonders of drool to others...

Everything that came after Lolory kicked the ultiroids about actually seemed to have been done out of self-defense. Going back even further, we even just let her go her own way after we encountered those gorillas in the grasslands. 

Our bodies have been throughly conditioned to equate elemarians showing up with them going after civilians so we didn't stop to wonder about it then but... We really couldn't say she actually did anything when asked.

I may have been at a loss on the matter but Blue flat out rejected their say in the matter.

"It's not about whether we can say nothing was done or not. Normally, you guys come here whenever you like doing whatever the hell you want for your invasion so when a certain someone showed up today with no motivation to fight, that's on them, not us! No matter what you all say you're here for, we still don't know just what in the hell you guys are really up to."

I see... That makes sense. It's exactly as Blue says. They've made it clear that they came to invade us so it's not unreasonable for us to be conditioned to attack them on sight out of reflex. And more importantly, it was these guys that made Loel and Ryruna pass the prohibition of twintails that inflicted pain upon their world just when their fight was over and they could finally rest.

"Hmmpph! Well don't you have quite the pair on you. You're the bitch they call Tail Blue right? Those wimps in the unit over there are all pissing themselves at ya but you don't look like much to me! Not one bit!"

Blue and Rafflesia Guildy were readying for war with one another.

"If you really came to clear up that little grudge then there's no point in us just standing around here like this is there?"

Lifting her twintails in a provocative manner, Blue continues on.

"How about we settle this one on one? You guys love that sort thing right, one on one?"

"One on one you saaaay~?"

"Don't tell me that you're too much of a chicken to fight without your pals? I don't mind either way. I'll be happy to take you all on by myself."

Yellow and I look to each other and nod in unison.

If we turn this place into a free for all annihilation battle, we won't be able to avoid any damage getting down to the castle or the castletown. But if we can get a one on one representative duel to happen, we can limit that to the minimum. We don't even have to take them down, we just need to drive them out of here along with the ponytail affinity elemarian.

"Anesan! You aren't just gonna let her talk like that are ya!? Our rep as the Danceflow Destroyers of Pain and Misery is at stake here!!"

And sure enough, her suboordinates would fall for the provocation and ask Rafflesia Guildy to take up her offer to duel.

"OH YEAAAAAHHH!!"

Rafflesia Guildy belts out some spirit, stands literally face to face with Blue and starts their deathstaredown.

"You got your one on one. You don't get to make up any excuses when I whoop your ass you know? You can't go "We couldn't win because we didn't have enough people" or anything like that."

"Right back at you, word for word. No going "We would have won if just had more on our side", okay?"

Their glaredown was launching plasma all around them. Flowers and dried wood was catching fire because of it. The No Bul Club members were trembling in fear at this.

"Ju-just what is she exactly... I've never seen another woman duke it out fair and square with Anesan."

That's to be expected. If punks were enough to make her back down, she'd have to also be scared by wildlife and gorillas too...

Marking the end of their staredown, Blue and Rafflesia Guildy start taking their distance away from each other backstep by backstep.

"You ain't half bad."

"Neither are you."

"Hanh, courese I am. It's over for you if you're looking down on us elemarians."

...You may mean that from the bottom of your heart but the elemarians back in our world have long been looked down upon by the very humans they're supposed to be invading. Even kindergarteners point and laugh at them...

Blue drives the butt of her lance into the ground to drives out any air of peace with that action.

"I haven't got the time to be doing some marriage interview here. Just come and get me already."

"That's quite some power you got there. It's probably cause of your flat chest. I totally get not having to live held back by something though... "

"I'm not so down about it that I need some two-bit clown feeling sorry for me!!"

"We really do make quite the pair don't we? I'm the dropout of the organization and you're the dropout of everything female!!"

["She may just be an elemarian but she certainly knows how tell it how it us. Pftfufufu"]

I could hear Twoearle chuckling away on the comms. Why does she always go along with the enemies' taunts when she knows that she'll definitely get beat up for it later?

"But you're basically what they call a washboard aren't you!"

Blue painfully, tearfully contests her elemarian foe on the breast size front.

"I just have them bound with some cloth. See?"

Rafflesia Guildy undoes the binding at the base of her busom and like a gymnastics ribbon, it traces out a ring around her in the air. What should have been some solid hard shapes beneath it were... going boing, just like how a human woman's chest would. In the case of this elemarian, what at first looked to appear to be outer armor was now swelled up much like a pair of breasts bu-

"......"

Blue stares at them stunned dumbfounded and lets her lance fall out of her hand. 

Rafflesia Guildy gives her a doubting look.

"Anh? Lookie lookie. Your mug turned into quite the face all of a sudden! You haven't gotten over your lack of a chest at all have you!?"

Her suboordinates come into agreement with her and start booing and jeering at Blue.

"Doesn't look like it at all Anesan! She looks crazy bothered about it! Hyahahahahaha!"

"This showdown is definitely going to Aensan for the win!!"

" " "F-L-A-T-T-Y! (WHAT IS SHE) A FLATTY!!" " "

Those careless cheers gave way to pointing and erupting laughter.

They were poking the beast.

Right. This is... not good.

"...Yeah... I... lost... to elemarian boobs..."

Blue's eyes. They're turning blood red...

The blues of reason give way to twin crimsons as her eyes slip further into rage.

"This is bad Red!"

"I can see that!"

While she was watching on with a reliable expression, me and Yellow take to either side of Lolory and pull her away by the arms. 

"Eh!? What!? Why!? What are you doing!?"

"Sorry Lolory! I know I said we'd be here to help but today might just end up being the day your world gets destroyed!!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!? You're saying that out of the blue!?"

To Lolory this might be thunder on a clear blue sky, but right here right now, I just want her to quietly heed my warnings on the unfolding of this unprecedented calamity that I've come to experience time and time again.
 
"Wh-what's her deal!? Her eyes are going nuts!?"

Rafflesia Guildy herself retreats a step back too and a number of her suboordinate leap out in front of her to protect her.

"Sorry about this Rafflesia-anesan but we gotta put a damper on this!"

Perhaps it was because they felt the intense sense of danger not of this world coming from Blue but her subordinates call off the duel and go after Blue themseleves.

"Every damn single one of them... UUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!"

Their attempts however only fed even more fuel to the fire as they too had fairly feminine proportions to their bodies as well. Roaring howls serve in accompaniment as her fingers clamps down tight on them.

"GYAAARGGH! This one's strong as shit!!"

"Wh-while I hold her down you go and charge in on your bik... OWAAARRRRGGGHHAAAA!!"

She's making a massacre out of the elemarians before her but that is not enough to quell her. She comes up to a buggy and she rends it to shreds barehanded. The elemarian she ripped straight out of it is put down on the ground and shortly explodes with a bang after taking a single solitary shot.

She had already abandoned any and all concern for life around her and all would be trampled and crushed in her wake, a veritable god of destruction.

"N-No! STTOOOOOOOOPPPP! Don't you know what one on one means!?"

Rafflesia's plead to control herself rings out hollow.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Look! I'm over here! They're not the ones you're after!!"

Rafflesia Guildy sends an attack Blue's way in hopes of salvaging what was to be their duel.

"Nggh! This one is nuts! To fall apart like that because your boobs weigh down so much on you! What are you even attacking like that for!? Any woman would avoid doing them on instinct but you're not hesitating a single bit!!"

Tell me about it... I've been with her for as long as I can remember and that nature of hers never showed up before but seeing her like that all of a sudden, I really can't not be scared by it. I just can't...

I can feel Lolory's shaking hand slowly grip tighter on mine.

"Oniichan... Lolory just wanted a savior to come. Lolory never asked for a devil..."

"Whether Tail Blue goes down as in the world's history as it's savior or continues on to inflict horrors upon it... I really can't say myself. I'm sure even god wouldn't be able to tell you one way or the other..."

I turn back to the castle gates behind me and I see the knights hiding themselves behind the door, quaking in their boots. There's no doubt that it is the latter possibility that is being written down in their eyers...

"A-at any rate, we have to stop Tail Blue! Yellow!"

I make the suggestion to stop her together but Yellow's also trembling in fear. I then hear a remark that sounded wholly indifferent about it as if it were someone elses problem over the Tailgear comms.

["What~? But if we just let that thing rampage about all it likes then our enemies will get whittled down by a good amount and Blue will end up destorying herself too. All's well that ends well if you ask me."]

I don't see Twoearle anywhere to be fouind on the castle terrace where we last left her. She must be in one of the upper rooms watching and talking over her handy communications set... Why doesn't she realize that this beast could very well level the castle in under a minute or two.

I was determined to head out and put a stop to Blue but... A bamboo shoot looking like elemarian comes crashing down out of the air into the ground before me and stops me there.

Am I going to end up like this too if I try to join in on stopping Blue?

They called themselves a unit of plant elemarians so it doesn't seem like the unit members were selected for their ability but the elemarians of No Bul Club did not have the fighting prowess to make us heed caution in one one fights. Rafflesia Guildy however is definitely a commander class guildy. It might be a one sided defenseive battle for her but she's managing to lock horns with Blue in her berserker state.

It ended up being four against one but two of them lose the strength to fight her and soon laid in the center of their own craters that they helped make with their bodies.

Even in that state, Rafflesia Guildy's face loses its grimness as she seems to come to realize something. She comes in closer and sniffs away with her mask-like face and its indistinct nose and mouth and whispers to Blue.

"...Bitch, you got this strange smell on you."

"............huh?"

Blue's deeper crimson than blood eyes revert back to their normal colours.

"It's kinda... I don't think I smelled anything like it before. What is it exactly?"

"Wh-what are you going on about!? Don't you elemarians have a different sense of taste and smell from us humans!?"

"My elemera is Fragrance bitch! My sense of smell is nothing like a human's, I smelling the fragrance your heart gives out!!"

I don't really get why but it looks like being smelled by Rafflesia Guildy embarassed her enough to bring her back to normal. May be I should try doing the same thing next time Blue goes berserk again.

"No, yeah, it's really got me wondering. It's got a real unique flavor to it. Are you reeking of battle?"

"Don't talk all weird like that! Yo-you're completely off... Red! I don't stink of sweat at all, okay!?"

"I know you don't! Don't let the enemy's tricks get to you Blue!"

"Whaddayamean you know... You jerk...!!"

Blue's voice falters weakly. Getting quiet like a dinosaur that's been transfigured into a docile puppy, her position's been completely been turned around.

"The twintails at least...! If you want to smell something then smell my hair or something! What are you doing sniffing my body for!?"

"You're one stupid bitch you know that! Like I'm gonna be able to smell synthetic crap like shampoo!! Those things got no life in them! It's life that I smell!!"

Not a pet theory I'd think to hear from a plant. One that won't get anyone anywhere at that.

Her suboordinates who've recovered enough strength to get back up aren't looking at the berserker Blue in contempt anymore. In fact, they're looking approvingly at her.

"If Anesan's having a go at smelling her then she really has to be something really special..."

"I'm not happy to hear that at all... Hey! Stop it! Don't sniff me!!"

Blue unleashes a powerful high kick at her but Rafflesia Guildy doesn't budge at all.

"They're probably not going to smell all that nice but take off those boots so I can have a whiff of the space between your toes!!"

"YOOOOOUUUUAAAAARRRREEETTHHEEEEEWWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRSTTTT!!"

Blue slinks down to the ground and backs away from the approaching Rafflesia Guildy.

["No need to worry! The tailgear ventilates out anything that stands out!!"]

Always on the look out on the tv for shameful moment like Tail Red's, Twoearle follows up just as expected and ended up exposing Blue's non-tentacle weakness into the light.

"It's just having your smell picked up. Is that really something to hate that much...?"

I'm really not getting this at all.

"Lolory says we should all fight too!"

"Blue! If you let things remain that way you'll lose to a scar on your heart that will never go away!!"

...I'm a guy so that sort of thing wouldn't really bother me but seeing Yellow and Lolory's agitated states makes me wonder if it's a matter of life and death for girls. So much for one on one... I guess we really can't avoid a complete anihilation battle.

"Blue! We are coming to your aid!!"

Yellow who can't let things just go idly by pulls out her Vortex Blaster with both hands and lets loose three rounds rapid at Rafflesia Guildy without batting an eye.

The shots however buried themselves into something else. Something that sped in faster than them like the wind and stood in their way as a shield.

"Ooomph... Those hit pretty hard don't they."

Another strange looking elemarian had appeared. With leaves protruding out from the top its head and clad entirely in what appeared to be a green bordering on black rubber suit, the humanoid wild vegetable is greeted by Rafflesia Guildy with a hearty grin when she realizes who protected her.

"Oh, if it isn't Mandragora Guildy! Pretty unusual to see you off your ass and awake like this! If that Yellow one's got your attention you can ahead and take care of her."

"I wasn't waiting for you to tell me what I was planning on doing in the first place!"

As high as these elemarians have been sounding, there was apparently a slick, mature sounding voices to be found amongst them as well.

The elemarian called Mandragora Guildy heads up to Yellow, her entire body writhing and twiching as she did so. 

Yellow stays posed to shoot and fires off her blaster several more times in a counterattacking fashion. The shots don't take however as after a momentary halt upon being hit, Mandragora Guildy quickly resumes her advance.

"She took the Vortex Blaster shots head on but it did not affect her in the least!?"

"Nooopee. It worked real nice!!"

Emphasizing its effectiveness without moving to dodge or protect herself, mandragora Guildy continues to take the rain of bullets with her whole body leisurely moving forward all the while.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! That is somewhat unnerving!!"

"Hurt me more!! It feels so good!!"
 
...she'd probably get angry at me for saying so but this elemarian might just resemble a certain someone... Yellow during one of her trances that is.

"MMMPPPPHHOOOOOOOWAA! That feels so goood! You totally get it tooo don't yooooooouuuuuu!!"

"Ngh! Such a voice!"

"You! Your face got all dog-like now! You're getting excited aren't you! You're making sure you can piss yourself properly in front of your master like the dog you are, aren'tcha!?"

"Eh!? Th-that's..."

Having received that messed up taunt, Yellow looks all muddled up and awkwardly glances aside at me for some reason.

"What do you mean make sure!?"

I call her out on that but it doesn't seem  to reach Mandragora Guildy's ears.

Unable to avoid it, Yellow readies her full loadout and unleashes her entire arsenal on her target. The subordinates are going wild on their own here and there as well. The situation has gone out of control.

"Lolory! Wait here okay! You can't get caught up in that mess!"

"Lolory is fighting too!"

"You can't!"

Lolory wouldn't take no for answer so I try to persuade her to but then suddenly,

"HOLD IT RIGHT THEEEEEEERRRRREEEEE!!"

A young, viviacious voice overflowing with spirit rings out across the battlefield.

"Who is it!?"

Everyone stops what they're doing and searches out for the origin of the voice.

"! Up there!!"

I spot it first and yell out to nobody in particular while I pointed up.

The sky was on fire.

The crimson flames ready to split the world apart bursting forth from that one boasted an absolute inviolability. All who were there without exception had their eyes stolen away by the sight. More so than the flames it was clad in, that one itself was burning hotter.

Giganitc wings that could grasp hold of the heavens themselves expanded out from the thorny body that Corona solar winds would dwell within. Its head had the appearance of a face concealing mask to it but even that could not hide the blazing twin orbs shining bright behind it. It would not be strange to find magma flowing just beneath a single layer of skin there. If I was not wearing the tailgear, the air would not feel just hot but burning in the presence of that overwhelming heat.

I was sure of it with just a single glance.

This one was... different. Special.

However, the sudden heavy tension in the air was broken by the tone that carried out from the sky.

"Wh-what the...!? Never mind where from but are those trumpets I'm hearing!?"

As Rafflesia Guildy shouted that out, the airborne elemarian's eyes flare up brilliantly for an instant.

"Hmph... I know you are chasing after me but I can't this vastly outnumbered fight go by idly. The long sword of justice has come to help!!"

Arms crossed and the sun to his back, the elemarian floating makes directs a strangely haughty declaration at those below him.

"Linking worlds together with ponytails, warrior of the sun Phoenix Guildy is here!"

Phoenix... The undying bird. That has to be commander class. One of the stronger ones at that.

Lolory is taken aback by this and her mouth flaps open over and over.

"Th-tha-that's him!! That's the elemarian Lolory couldn't take on at all!!"

"What!?"

That's the one who forced ponytails upon this world, the leader of No Bul Club!!?

But something about that doesn't seem to fit into this situation at all.

"Anesan! That bastard's shown up on his own!!"

"What!? Then this isn't the time for the Twintails! Get him!!"

The No Bul Club elemarians turn their defenseless backs to us and turn their attentions to the sky.

"Come down and fight asshole!!"

No matter how you look at it, he can't be the leader of No Bul Club. He turned his back on the organization and is acting independently of them.

"Is that the traitor that Rafflesia Guildy was talking about earlier!?"

The confusing state of affairs finally clears itself up. I grind my teeth at this. Now that he's been thrown into the mix, this whole mess of a battle jsut got even messier.

"Toh!!"

Diving into a somersault as if he was leaping down from a building, Phoenix Guildy descends onto the ground.

A shadow leaps forth as if to protect Rafflesia Guildy. Her whole body was covered in thorns like a cactus the pale green elemarian takes to the stage.

"Let's get him Anesan!"

Her all too eager comrade faces off with Phoenix Guildy.

"Wait Cactus Guildy! We can't take thi..."

There must be something between them. But even as Rafflesia Guildy tries to stop her, the two begin their fight.

"Eat this!!"

Cactus Guildy thrusts out her arm and fires off thorns like bullets from it.

Phoenix Guildy waves that aside with a single hand and directs a nitpicks something odd at her.

"Hey you! What happened to the name of your finishing move!? Why didn't you yell it out!?"

"Wh-why would I think about something like that!?"

Not caring at all about the thorns, Phoenix Guildy grabs hold of Catus Guildy's shoulders and shakes her.

"You damn outlaw you! You have put yourself into your finishing moves and shout it out loud! That's how you pay your respects to your opponent on the blood battlefield isn't it!? Anyone who can't even manage that is nothing more than an animal!!"

"Well we are outlaws after all! Being an animal suits us just fine! At any rate I'll have to put aside my beloved Cruelty affinity for this one! I refuse to give it any kind of stuffy sounding name!!"

Catcus Guildy pushes away his arms and jumps back. She draws her arms back in and stiffens up her whole body. She launches her thorns with her whole body this time and they spray at him like a machine gun.

"That kind of attack isn't gonna wotk against these grand flames of seething hot justice!"

Phoenix Guildy keeps his arms crossed as fire bursts out of him and disintegrates those countless thorns midflight.

"Uwaaah..."

Aika is appalled by Phoenix Guildy's hotblooded antics it seems. She completely lost her will to fight because of Rafflesia guildy so I guess the heatedness of all that is a bit too much for her. Compared to her, me and Yellow don't really think much of it... actually no, Yellow's been going "That's exactly right" and pumping up her fist at him.

Eyeing the dumbfounded Cactus Guildy, Phoenix Guildy makes a light jump.

"UWHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAH, PHOENIX PUUUUUUUUUUUNNNCCCHHH!!"

As the feathery arm bore down on its target from the air, Phoenix Guildy kicks back into a somersault.

"And here's the clincher! PHOENIX KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCKKK!!"

"UWAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!"

With that sweltering hot fist and kick combo, Cactus Guildy is defeated.

Clad wholly in a blaze, this was manly figure with enough hot blood to fill your stomach up till it bursts. Just the idea of having to encounter this guy back in our own world midsummer makes me shiver.

"It's really is just like he said. By shouting out something that sounds like a finishing move even simple punches and kicks can pack an unbelievable amount weight behind them...!"

I let that slip out from my mouth and Phoenix Guildy's sharp eyes catches sight of me and faces towards me.

"Hoou. I expected as much from the famed Twintails."

So this guy has heard of us too then!

"First rate warriors really have to shout out their finishing moves. If a hero just stands there and attacks without saying a thing nobody's going to have their hearts jump and dance around for them!!"

If he was a character in a fighting game he'd be kind where all his attacks, weak, middling or strong, on the ground or in the air, would just be a bunch of punches with different names attached to them.

Obviously you can't just give names to simple and plain punch but... I myself lectured Aika on the importance of properly shouting out her finishing moves plenty of times so I ended empathizing with him here.

"Oniichan!"

I get brought back to reality by Lolory when she pulls on my arm.

Right. This is not the time to be admiring him. That's an enemy that needs to be taken down after all!!

Still, there's no way that the No Bul Club elemarians are just going to stand by quietly after seeing their comrade get taken out like that.

"GET THE BASTAAAAAAAAARDDD!!"

"Bring it! You all came for the magnificent me right? I'LL TAKE ON THE WHOLE LOT OF YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!"

Their entire force all home in on Phoenix Guildy just like he called them to.

"What!? Just what should we be doing...!?"

I look left and right in a panic. I never thought a fight between fellow elemarians would be starting here.

"What do you think we should be doing!? Let's just beat them all up! There's nothing wrong with that right!?"

...Whenever we hit a dead end on ideas Blue's reliable meatheaded brain always comes through for us...

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!"

After Mandragora Guildy's strange voice now comes another one that is neither greater or lesser in volume. Sounding just about the same pitch as Lolory, a child's voice speaks out across the field in front of the castle.

The sea of bike parts clumsily in two as a tiny elemarian walks through the center. It was a really tiny one. Even at my current height, it probably wouldn't be able to reach even my knees.

"SENSEII!"

The walking elemarian gets called that. Does that mean this is the real leader of No Bul Club!?

"Leaving me behind and going somewhere off on your own... Who told you that was okay!?"

What an expression it had on. It was like watching a remote controlled tree run across the ground. A comical scene. And unlike the rest of the No Bul Club elemarians, this one doesn't have a tell on which gender it is one or the other.

"I am so sorry for all the noise they caused! My name is Yggdrasil Guildy and I am the leader of No Bul Club!"

Yggdrasil Guildy looks at us with puffed up cheeks(well, treebark) and gets on top of the kneeling Rafflesia Guildy's shoulder.

"Phoenix Guildy-san! The duty of executing does not fall to us! However, I just cannot abide by you doing in one of our comrades!!"

At the word abide, I see soimething flicker before me.

"This Phoenix Guildy was merely meting out justice! No matter what you guys have got in store for me, I'll always be ready take you on!!"

Yggdrasil Guildy breathes a sigh at Phoenix Guildy's reckless to the point of being exhilirating answer.

"We're going back everyone!"

"Ohhh. Sensei's scent is really number one out of all of them."

The formation of deviant retreats with booming roars coming out from them.

After seeing them off for sure, Phoenix Guildy crosses his arms and nods to himself before flying off.

So we just ended up getting overlooked by the main cause of all this then. 

With a look of overwhelming grief on her face, Blue lets loose a rare grievance.

"Never again! Please don't make me ever have to fight that pervert again!"

"Well alright. I'll fight her next time..."

I offer a hand to the still slinked down on the ground Blue but something makes me almost tumble myself.

"Wha-"

The ground split open. 

As if a giant guillotine blade had fallen, a border between us and them is dug into the ground. There was no way to describe other than having been cut as we could see a cross section of the ground jut out. 

The depth of jutted ground was more than a meter high.

"Red. Could this be..."

It seems that Yellow also saw that flickering. I nod as a cold sweat comes over me.

"It's Ygdrassil Guildy alright..."

Swinging an unreasonable tentacle she was able to bring out so much of a shockwave and carve out this warning mark. It was the little monster's way of saying that they'll be back to attack us again. And so will the rebelling monster that said he'd take them on...

I look up at the castle that we somehow have to protect as an unease I wish I could describe filled my chest.

Name: Phoenix Guildy
Height: 226cm
Weight: 218kg
Affinity: Ponytails

A warrior that had his sights firmly set on becoming a top class commander but a certain incident lost him his best friend and thus led him to rebel against Ultimaguil. Since then he has been travelling across worlds as a self-proclaimed ally of justice that fought against Ultimaguil. The leader once sealed him but he escaped later on and has now appeard before Souji and the rest. Having taken up "Justice is accompanied by sacrifice" as a creed, he does not bring humans peace alone. In possession of a number of fearsome abilities and traits particular only to him, just what could they be to instill misgivings even in the leader...?

0