Volume 5 Epilogue
259 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With her mission completed Dark Grasper thought to herself that it was about time for her to head back to the world she came from. 

Not having rung in unbecoming times and not ringing to preserve her austere reticence, her mobile phone now rings from receiving an email.

"Lo-look! Mega Ne! She sent me an email!"

Putting on the face of one deeply moved at the heavens for bringing down long awaited blessed rain, Dark Grasper stares at her own mobile phone.

"Tail Red sent me an email!!"

"Well whaddaya know, she's such a straitlaced girl that one."

Mega Ne takes a peek at the phone's screen together with the overjoyed Dark Grasper who seemed about ready to pass out from celebrating the occassion. The actual contents of the message really wasn't anything more than a trifle. 

'Thanks for the saving me but when you get back to our world please don't do anything bad,' so it went. There were no icons or emoji in the message so it almost seemed as if it were written by a man who was trying to be curt but since they did happen to be enemies it did seem like a fitting way to write it.

"Wh-what should I reply back with? Maybe I should cram in "I love you" until I reach the character limit..."

"Don't! If I was the one getting messages like that at sonic speed I'd put you on my block list right that instant!!"

"So copypasting's no good!? I'll just have to earnestly put my love into every single word and hit her with that then!!"

"Don't make it even crazier!!"

Once she's had her fill of giddily looking at the email, Dark Grasper looks up at the now clear blue sky devoid of even the slightest trace of that red pollen and whispers something in steeped in profound emotion.

"So the Twintails have already gone back to their own world then? Seriously, why did they come here at all?"

"Is it really gonna be alright to leave this world as it is?"

"Of course it is. After all, it'd be a waste of fighting power to keep sending soldiers to invade this tiny backwater world."

Her tone was haughty but she really was grateful that the Twintails had stopped No Bul Club's rampage. Dark Grasper registers this world into the Invasion Not Needed list once more and by her own word. Like the worlds where Ultimaguil had already pillaged elemera from, this world would never see their shadows again. 

"Really though, it was a good thing that we fell Phoenix Guildy here. Think of all the ultimaguil commanders that got scattered apart back in Tail Red's world. If that guy had discovered it, he could have raised a fighting force that too big for us to just ignore, even if they were all just poor copies."

"That place does seem to be a kinda intense battlefield."

'Guess it's time we head back there,' so says Dark Grasper ever so casually. The two them didn't need to make any preparations for their return. Traversing between worlds was the same as talking a walk around the neighbourhood.

Mega Ne gets ready to transform into her Mega Winger mode but then they hear a disembodied voice echo all around them.

["I think I just heard something pretty juicy!"]

Both their faces instantly change expressions for battle. They didn't forget who this voice belonged to but Phoenix Guildy should have been sealed away.

A singular hole of blackness the size of a needle bores itself in front of Dark Grasper's eyes. It branches out from being the size of a rice grain and steadily grows large enough to match a soccer ball. It was at that point that fingers reached out and grasped onto the edges of that blackness. The hole is forced open and a huge blazing ball of fire leaps out from within.

"Well, I don't actually care all that much about the fighting power myself. I'm just taking a real keen interest in that Tail Red brat. I wanna head on over to whichever world that one's in and nothing's going to stop me!!"

The one who emerged from the dispersing flames was sure enough, Phoenix Guildy.

"He broke out of the the Chaosic Infinite!?"

Having witnessed the absurdity that was pulling apart an intangible dimension with just one's bare hands, Dark Grasper found herself at a loss for words.

"Fact is, you ain't gonna supass real hell with since your imagination as the technique's practitioner is just that limited! I can't tell you how many thousands of time I've taken a trip through it but I can tell you that your little take on it is just downright tepid!!"

Crossing his arms, Phoenix Guildy settles into the pose.

"Guhh...!!"

He took his shot at her technique the same way that Tail Red did once before.

Chaosic Infinite. The power of an unshaken heart is what breaks through that unending darkness. Having it happen twice now in the same way, even Dark Grasper can't help but feel the sharp sting of her technique's immaturity in full.

"It seems the things that the great leader spoke of you were exactly as he said... In that case I just have to completely anihilate you to the point of no recovery on top of sealing you!!"

She takes up the Darkness Glaive once more. Mega Ne too prepares herself for an all out attack with her complete loadout.

"I'm not gonna die but that was still some pretty harsh, deathly stuff! I saw all sorts of nightmares over there. Ponytails that fell like rain and stabbed themselves through me. Old ladies were smacking around their ponytails really hardhitting too."

'What? Not macho old men but old ladies!? Why would he...?'

Hearing that little remark from him, Dark Grasper feels something strangely off about him.

"And at the end I had to go up a mountain made of needle sharp ponytails. If I hadn't let those things dig into my legs I wouldn't have made my way back out here. That was one seriousy grim path to walk on!!"

It truly was a hellish realm of unending suffering. The sort of hell that really must have been part of his everyday life as he said.

"As thanks for that I'm gonna show you something real juicy myself! Oh mighty destructive blade of the leader!!"

Phoenix Guildy throws in a measure of sarcasm into his remark.

"Drag Guildy got taken out right... That guy got to a really good point as well but he put too much time into his unit and his men! If he had polished himself up just a bit more he could have reached it someday himself!"

"Reached it? Reached what?"

Phoenix Guildy doesn't give her an answer but an invincible grin rises up to his face.

"It wasn't like they got sick of me just cause I won't die. There are plenty of other guys out there with even crazier powers than mine."

Having said that, Dark Grasper thought it to be true. Among the elite commanders that she knew, there were definitely elemarians that possessed godlike power.

"The zenith of elemarians, the ultimate final battle form that none save for one single elemarian was able to achieve. That is the reason why they fear me as the strongest elemarian."

Phoenix Guildy howls as he pierces the peaceful clear blue sky with a riging inferno. The rising flame traces out a spiral as it wraps Phoenix Guildy into a makeshift cocoon. Evoking the birth of a new life, the cocoon cracks to pieces and crumbles away.

Why did the leader instruct her not to finish him off by anihilation but by sealing? The true reason behind it... Phoenix Guildy's true value, now comes to light.

"...you! That form...!"

Dark Grasper's voice shook in astonishment.

"Elemarians are lifeforms born from the elemera of humans. What lies beyond the limits of where they temper their hearts can be nothing else but this!!"

A blaze overflows out from the broken cocoon and enshrouds him in its place.  A shoulder effortlessly pushes through it as though it were fleeting mist and the full picture appears.

Flames wrap themselves around the bare skin of that body just bursting with life. They cover up vital areas the way a swimsuit would. Prideful vainglory manifests itself in large almond shaped eyes and well shaped lips twist into a smile that did not compromise but rather enhanced their beauty further. 

Wings, spikes, horns - any feature that would outwardly intimidate other living beings had vanished into nothing. They would have served as nothing more than mere decoration though for there was now now the ultimate proff of one that would do the invonceivable to all of the world in that ponytail with the fire of the sun that lingered upon it. 

There was no mistaking it, the one standing proud for it, was a human girl.

"You're h-human!?"

She proudly sings on high of her true form to the shocked Dark Grasper.

"That's right! This is the true form of the undying bird, the true ponytail!!"

And so she looks up into the heavens out as if to show off her prided own manifested beauty.

"I'll get Tail Red to fall for me for sure with this. Seemed like my love got mistaken for the kind between two men at the time."

Sweeping her hand through her silky crimson hair that almost seemed like compressed fire, the girl declares such with confidence to spare.

"What are you talking like the No Bul Club elemarians for! That's a cute little girl you're talking about catching!!"

"Oh, you don't know do you? ...Alright, I'll let you in on it. This is for that guy's sake too."

'Good grief,' so Phoenix Guildy sighs just before speaking mischeviously.

"Tail Red's true identity is that she's a man. I don't mean she's a trap or is crossdressing or anything like that. I mean she's a bonafide man. Cheap little tricks aren't going to throw off my recognition so I saw through that guy's true identity!!"

Dark Grasper's eyes widen as she's assaulted by shock.

".....................what?"

The mobile phone that Dark Grasper had been holding onto so preciously tight slips from her hand and drops to the floor.

0