Masked Manor
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

RULES OF THE MANOR GROUNDS 

1: Names are strictly forbidden 

2: Once you choose a face, it is your one and only face for the duration of the event

3: You may remove your costume at your discretion, but you cannot remove your face

ALL RULES ENFORCED


A weekend long catered mask party? You never knew such an event existed, much less that you'd be invited to one. 

Sure, the rules were weird. You even heard this was a solstice celebration for some out-there religion. But hey, it was free and the vibes were good.

It was a perfect date for you and your girlfriend. You both arrived at the manor complete in your costumes, as a prince and princess, save the masks. 

Princess clung to you, sneaking in a chance to squeeze your butt.

"Save it for later!" you blushed- she embarrassed you sometimes

You walked hand-in-hand up to a booth near the front. A woman in a fanciful astral themed dress greeted you. 

"Just call me Shopkeeper. I'll set you up with a face for the weekend." she intoned and motioned a wall of possible masks, elegant things with whimsical expressions

 Princess leapt up to choose one. "That one!"

 Shopkeeper returned with a mask, a cross between a pop idol and anime royalty. 

 "A very fine face indeed" The Shopkeeper was passing some glances to your girlfriend, and you wished she could read the room

You looked at the wide array of options, before settling on two- a jubilant princely smile and an androgynous hungry look that oozed confidence.

The Shopkeeper quietly interrupted your thoughts "Remember you can choose any face before you."

You must have had that stupid looking smile when the overly literal part of your brain kicked in.

"I'll take yours then." you announced.

"Hahaha, just kidding, I'll take this one" your voice continued without you.

You watched yourself pick up the hungry mask.

Princess gave you a little knowing wink and a whisper "Prince has been a little possessive lately, but maybe next time?"

Prince shot you two an annoyed looked and pulled Princess away.

You blinked. 

What just happened?

You prepared to march right over to Princess and grab her arm, but then a new pair of guests arrived.

Words formed from your lips, "Just call me Shopkeeper. I'll set you up with a face for the weekend." The lines were well-rehearsed for the first time you've said them

Your body acted almost mechanically, giving the two the masks they desired. Your strange expression must have been evident because the guests immediately gave you some space.

What the hell was happening?

"Hello Miss!" a near identical copy of the Shopkeeper walked out of a back area, but she was clearly far paler "Mistress- oh! Shopkeeper- no..."

You stared at each other dumbfounded

The doll's eyes lit up in recognition. "Hello not-my-Shopkeeper, Shopkeeper!"

The doll explained that, having picked Shopkeeper's face, you were now stuck as her (and with her duties) for the weekend.

A quick inspection of your... squishier body confirmed it. 

It made a little too much sense

A new pair of guests arrived. As long as you played along, you could still control your actions. The doll (your doll?) helped make small talk. The guests got their masks and left without a hitch.

You exhale. "There goes my 3rd date with Princess though..." Shopkeeper's calculated but honied voice still sounding strange in your throat

"It's okay, Miss! Miss may be out there stealing your girlfriend, but instead you can stay here and steal away this one!" Other than her clear enthusiastic subservience and doll-speak, her mannerisms eerily mimic'd your own. Or, well, Shopkeeper's.

"Weeelll" you rubbed your temple cutely. Her offer did make you blush and...

You were stuck as Shopkeeper for the weekend-

And fucking your doll seemed like a very Shopkeeper thing to do-

"You'll have to do, my Doll"

1