CH16: Exams
213 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The exams were over, and our scores were posted for the whole school to see. It's almost like they were just asking for trouble. I scored 9th, Moka was in 7th, and Kurumu was in the 128th place, so she avoided summer school; that was nice. Neither of my girls was going to get left behind, and that was a weight off my shoulders. Moka smiled and bumped up against me, and even Kurumu looked excited.

 

“Hello, Yukari; it looks like you’re at the top of the class again. I bet you are glad you were able to come here at 11 instead of a stuffy old castle filled with terrorists. We’re glad to have you; it would be boring without our little genius.”

 

“Um, class president,” Yukari said.

 

The second I saw her witch hat and adorable cloak, I knew I had to have her partnership. An actual witch could get me loads of dragon dung. She was exactly what I needed. With my eyes on her, nothing would stop me from fertilizing my garden.

 

“Do you think you’re better than us?”

 

The class president raised a hand to strike the witch, and I grabbed it. Bones shattered under my grasp, and the class president fell to his knees. A PSC took a step forward, and a glance was enough to make him sit on his hands.

 

I smiled and turned to the class president. “What do you think you’re doing trying to hurt a cute little witch? She’s 11; you should be lending her video games and comic books, not beating on her.” I released the man’s arm, and the limb curled, only hanging on by a bit of skin.

 

The little witch brought out her wand and pointed it at me. I smiled again, and she took a step back; she hadn’t pissed herself, which was a good sign.

 

“You destroyed my arm.”

 

“My bad,” I said and approached the girl.

 

“As a witch, you can get things for me that no one else can.” Her eyes widened even further. I held my hand to her, the one not covered in blood. Several students were backing away, looking between me and Moka, who pinched her nose in irritation. Perhaps I did grab that guy’s arm a little too hard.

 

One of his friends moved in close and bowed. “We’re sorry we didn’t know she was under your protection; it won’t happen again.” The nobody said. He felt like the class president, if a little weaker, but they were undoubtedly the same kind of monster.

 

“Don’t worry about it; no harm, no foul,” I said, ignoring the thump of the class president’s arm hitting the dirt. “Pick that up; we can’t have body parts lying around everywhere; it’ll attract flies.” I glanced at the lizard man. From what I read, they can regenerate limbs.

 

Yukari continued to shiver in place until Moka grabbed ahold of her. “Come on, let’s get you out of her,” Moka said, and Yukari’s eyes widened when I didn’t stop Moka.

 

“Moka 7th place, right? I think I love you.” Yukari said.

 

Kurumu wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped, so I gave her a piggyback. From all around us, boy or girl, the students stared on in abject envy.

 

I walked away, and the crowd parted like dirt before a plow. For a while, we walked around with Kurumu on my back. She didn’t say anything, instead opting to rub herself against me. Her love pillows were especially soft and lovely that day.

 

“You can’t just tear people apart because they endanger something you want. They’ll have you kicked out of school. I know that might not matter much to you or me, but Moka is my friend, and she wants to graduate. What do you plan to do after this?”

 

I released her on a bench and then sat down beside her. Kurumu happily laid into the crook of my arm. I stared at the towering blueberry bush, which was still clearly visible over the tree line.

 

“Isn’t every man’s dream to find a good wife or two, settle down, earn a living, and have many children? Then, if I needed some excitement, I could always conquer the world and depose the pantheons. Fighting the Greek gods would be fun.”

 

Kurumu poked me in the side. “You shouldn’t joke about that; people might take you seriously.”

 

I stretched an arm across her shoulders and pulled her in close. She didn’t wear any perfume with an actual scent like most Japanese society. What did a succubus need perfume for anyway Kurumu and Moka always smelled nice to me? Then again, my senses weren’t exactly normal. How could I describe something that smelled like dreams, lust, and love? These concepts shouldn’t have an underlying scent to them, and I shouldn’t be able to taste it on her breath or feel it on my skin. This change had only come about a day ago, but it was like opening my eyes for the first time. 

 

“I don’t think Tsukune was my destined one, and I don’t know if you are either. Mother told me my destined one would be hard, almost impossible to find. The only way is to meet lots of guys. So why do both of you want someone else as well?” Kurumu asked.

 

“It’s an instinct born from thousands of years of survival. Kurumu, a man can breed with multiple women and have many children, while a woman can only have one or two children at a time in the case of twins. Any man would do the same if they were powerful enough to get away with it. Tsukune is that powerful, and I am too.” I grabbed her and pulled my succubus girl into my lap. “What are your instincts telling you?”

 

Kurumu blushed. “I want you to drive your big dick inside me, and if I do, I won’t care who sees. Tsukune and I didn’t have sex before; I had to ensure he was the right one. Even though I threw myself at him, he wanted Moka because you had her. Please don’t tell Moka I told you that. We’re friends, and I don’t have many of those.”

 

I turned Kurumu around and kissed her. She was, without a doubt, a succubus; her lips were softer than anything I’ve ever felt, and her tongue was gentle. Qi flowed into her with every kiss and a gentle shake of her hips; the more I wanted her, the qi she absorbed. It was unlike anything I’ve ever felt, and it felt good when she absorbed my qi. That was the dangerous thing about her; she was weak now, but if I gave into her, she could suck more and more of my power. It was glorious. 

 

Making out with her became a battle for control and a war over my qi. Finally, I took control of my qi and held it away from her even as she tried to pull it away. The best part is I don’t think she was trying to take it; she naturally hungered for it. Perhaps it was because of my power's predisposition towards life, but it made Kurumu durable as hell. I grabbed her ass with more force than I used on the class president’s arm, and it squeezed a little.

 

Qi Control: Master 15%

 

Clearly, Kurumu was a diamond in the rough. She wasn’t much physically compared to stronger monsters, but she was a bottomless pit for my qi. She was also naturally stronger than me. I could only work with what I had, and that was a human body. My base state was multiplied by my qi enhancement, and I could only take so much qi at the end of the day. Kurumu was a succubus and could take my power and turn it into youki to strengthen herself. No sane cultivator would allow a succubus access to their power. Unless they saw the gains, I was getting.

 

Qi Control: Master 18%

 

I slid a hand up Kurumu’s skirt, and the suction only improved. My qi regeneration was still more than enough to keep up, but the more into it Kurumu became, the more she sucked. As I slid my fingers beneath her underwear, I brushed her delicate lips, and she shivered. Before pulling back and sucking on my tongue. Her massive breasts pressed against my chest, and it took all the logical control I had not to fuck her on the bench.

 

Qi Control: Master 19%

 

 The higher I climbed, the harder it was to get good gains. Finally, after a few more minutes of making out, I sighed and pulled away from Kurumu’s lips.

 

Kurumu looked ashamed. “I’m sorry, I can’t help myself; please don’t break up with me.” I leaned in, and she moaned when I kissed her neck.

 

“Your ability is hard to resist; it takes all my control to keep you from pulling all the power out of me. I think we should do this at least three times a day from now on.” I said, and Kurumu stuck out her tongue and made a very lewd face.

 

“You aren’t afraid I’ll suck you dry.” I rubbed her cunny, eliciting another moan from her. There wasn’t a student anywhere near us after my earlier performance. She could moan all she wanted.

 

Except there was one onlooker from one of the dorms. I raised my head and looked right at the slug monster waking it. He froze when my eyes fell on him. Maybe, I should take some salt to the little pervert.

 

I saw the pictures he had stashed of Kurumu through the eyes of rats, flies, and roaches. So I sent a colony of ants to his dorm to begin disposing of the pictures. The second he left for class, they would begin getting rid of them.

 

Kurumu took my breath away with a deep kiss. She ground herself against my fingers and forced one into her deep channel. The sucking grew to new heights, and it was all I could do to hold out against her storm of lustful hunger. She was already considerably stronger than before, and every make-out session would make her even stronger. I couldn’t imagine what sex would do to her.

 

Qi Control: Master 23%

 

When we broke apart, we were both out of breath. I hadn’t felt so weak in a long time, but the gains were more than worth the trade. Kurumu was practically glowing when she pulled me up from the park bench. She was practically buzzing with energy.

 

“We should get back to the ship and check on Yukari. That girl is our ticket to a much healthier garden.”

 

Kurumu groaned. “That girl is filled with so many desires. But she’s a little young to add to our harem. So, I’m putting my foot down; she can’t join until she’s of age.” Kurumu said.

 

“I don’t like her that way. Besides, you and Moka are more than I can handle already.” I said.

 

Kurumu gave me an unimpressed look. “You still must survive fucking my mother to prove you worthy of being my destined one. You’ll need lots of practice before we get to that point. So, I’ll talk to Moka about us loaning you out for some meaningless sex to make you better.”

 

“Wait, what,” I asked.

 

“Don’t worry about it; you’re highly desirable, but I’ll suck dry any bimbo we don’t agree with,” Kurumu said and flashed her succubus tail. 

 

Dear readers this is Ultimatedaywriter and I'm here to maximize your reading experience and help you get your fair share from this story. On my Patreon you'll fine chapters up to 31 and the first one is a dollar. Chapters up to 31 On patreon
Expect a chapter at least friday.

Check out my other story Waifu Wonderland: https://www.webnovel.com/book/waifu-wonderland_23729184906887405

4