Having Fun on a Date
1.6k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my eyes and look around to find myself in a forest. It seems she just dropped me right in. I shake my head with a smile before looking down at my hands. These are definitely not the hands I remember having all my life so I guess I'm in my new body now. I notice a lake nearby so I use my psychic powers to fly over to the edge of it and look at my reflection in the water. Yup, I'm now one handsome bastard.

Hmm... I need to find out exactly when I got dropped into the story. It wouldn't be good if it was after Rias and her peerage fight Riser. I want to use that opportunity to make her fall in love with me more naturally. I could always just fuck with their minds but I prefer to make them fall for me from the bottom of their hearts. That way, it hurts the guys who love them even more.

I know, I'm one sick bastard. But that's why I was chosen to entertain that Lord of Debauchery guy. Lets see, I close my eyes and spread my senses to cover miles around me. I quickly find the city and head towards it. It doesn't take me long and once I'm there, I start looking through the minds of the people to find out where Kuoh academy is.

After finding the information I want, I 'borrow' some money with the intention of never returning it and then cloak myself before flying towards the school. Along the way, I see something that lets me know exactly what time it is. Issei and Yuuma aka Raynare on a date. I pause and fly towards them while still cloaked.

"Issei-kun, this ice cream is delicious." I hear Raynare say as she lick the ice cream. It's a seductive image but one she manages to offset by acting cute. She knows what she's doing though as Issei is staring at her hard. Not that I blame him since she's beautiful but he could be more subtle about it.

"Heheh, Yeah it is, Yuuma-chan." The pervert says as he keeps staring at her. I grin as I get an Idea. Raynare is a good girl but she's hard set in her ways so I'll use my abilities on her. She's not one of the girls I'm highly interested in but I can see myself coming to love her with time. Right now though, what matters is that Issei likes her so it's time to get all up in that.

"What's wrong?" Raynare asks him and Issei Panics and starts drinking his drink super fast until he chokes and starts coughing.

"Are you okay!?" she asks him in a panic while giving him a napkin.

I go into the Ice cream shop that the two are in and use Saiki's psychic abilities to whisper into Raynare's mind.

'Go into the bathroom...' I say to her and I see her start looking around to find out who said that. I can see the wariness on her face but since I'm pretending to look at the menu she doesn't figure out it's me.

"Issei-kun, I'm going to use the bathroom. Wait for me okay?" I hear her say to Issei and he agrees without noticing anything is wrong as he's trying to stop couching.

Raynare gets up and goes into the bathroom and I go into the male bathroom right next to it about a minute later. I use Saiki's power again to look through the wall and I see Raynare in a stall, seemingly waiting for someone to come in so she can jump them. I grin as I phase through the wall right behind her before wrapping my arms around her and covering her mouth.

"Shhh, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just here with a deal for you concerning that idiot you have outside." I say and she stops struggling. I seal her power with my own so she can't attack me before letting her go. As soon as I do, she tries to summon a light spear but is shocked that nothing happens.

"See, I can seal your abilities. If I really wanted to hurt you, it would be very easy for me to do so." I see and she stares at me for a few seconds before speaking.

"What do you want?" she asks me coldly and I grab her chin and bring my face closer to hers. she tenses up but does nothing to stop me as our noses touch.

"I want the boy to suffer, not physically though." I say and she looks at me questioningly.

"What grudge do you have against him?" she asks me and I smile.

"None whatsoever, I just don't like him. I know what you plan on doing. Don't ask how because I won't tell you but here's whats going to happen." I say before pausing to see I have her attention.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out, here and more times throughout this date. At the end of it, you'll reveal you cum filled pussy to him before you kill him." I say and her eyes widen.

"What makes you think I'm going to let you fuck me!?" she angrily asks and I can't help but chuckle.

"What makes you think you have a choice. Your powers are sealed, you can't resist. Besides, don't act like you don't want it, I can feel the lust coming off of you in waves, you little slut." I say and she shivers.

"Alright then, fuck me, big boy." she says with a lust filled smile and I pick her up and press her up against the wall of the bathroom stall.

Our lips come together and my tongue reaches out to find hers. Feeling my tongue prodding against her lips, she opens them and meets it with her own. We spend a few minutes, making out and running out hands all over each other while removing each other's clothing. Eventually, I let her down and she pulls my pants down while dropping to her knees making my cock plop down onto her face.

"Wow... Okay, I guess I will enjoy this after all." she says before devouring my cock with a hungry fervor. With even more energy than Balalaika, she sucks me off like she wants every kid in the sack in her belly. I grown while thrusting forward, pressing her head against the wall where she keeps it to make it easier for me to fuck her face with abandon.

She moans around my cock, sending vibrations through it and a shiver up my spine and I just start going faster. After about ten minutes of relentless face fucking I pull out and release all over her face. painting it white with my semen.

"Get up, turn around, and put your hands on the wall." I demand and she smiles at me.

"Yes sir ~" she says as she follows my command. I lift her skirt and pull her panties off before pocketing them, making her smile at me as she knows why I want them. I grin at her before grabbing my cock and lining it up with her leaking pussy. Pressing the tip in, a wave of pleasure washes over me and I can't stop myself from slamming my cock into her all the way, making her scream out in pleasure.

"Ohhh fuuuck! How big are you!?" she asks, lost in pleasure.

"Ten inches." I say and she moans as I pull out to just the tip before slamming back in, eliciting another scream.

"Keep fucking me, don't you dare stop!" she screams and I keep fucking her with reckless abandon. After about five minutes, she's starting to lose strength in her legs so I pull out, making her whimper and complain, before picking her up. I open the stall door and go over to the sinks and sit her down on the counter and spread her legs.

She grabs my shirt and pulls me in for a kiss as I slide my cock back into her and start moving slowly while exploring her mouth with my tongue. She moans into my mouth before pulling back and looking me straight in the eyes.

"Wreck me." she says, voice filled with lust from the pheromones I'm leaking out. I grin and slam into her hard before getting to work on destroying her pussy. After a few more minutes I decide to finish up before Issei gets suspicious. Then again, maybe I'm giving him to much credit. Whatever, better to be safe.

I slam in one last time and hold it there before cumming deep inside her womb. She starts screaming and thrashing in pleasure as I fill her up. Eventually I finish and pull out and as I do so, my cum comes leaking out. I use my power to make sure it stays inside before refreshing her mind so she can continue with her date.

"Couldn't you have left me like that a little longer?" she ask me while glaring at me.

"I could have but you've already been keeping the pervert waiting a while." I say and she realizes I'm right.

"Fuck, you're right. Okay, let me know when you want to do that again." she says with a sexy smile before leaving the bathroom. I laugh before going back through the wall to the men's bathroom and waiting a few minutes before leaving.

Once I'm out, I look and see her giggling cutely at Issei. Hard to imagine she was cumming her brains out on my cock just a few minutes ago. They spend a few more minutes talking before moving on and I discreetly follow them. Along the way, they talk and Raynare laughs at things he says every once in a while. At one point, my cum started leaking down the inside of her thigh and she had to distract Issei by making him look somewhere else before wiping it up with a finger and licking it off before he could notice.

While I'm following them, I mentally summons Sebas and Balalaika and they appear at my sides.

"What can I do for you my lord?" Sebas asks me while bowing, thankfully, I've cloaked us from others otherwise we would be getting some weird looks.

"I need you to find me a mansion near Kuoh Academy. I plan on enrolling there since a lot of the women I want are there so I would like a place near it. I've given the both of you free movement between my dimension and this world so after you find the mansion, buy it with whatever money you can procure and get people started on fortifying it against all attacks, physical or magical" I say and Sebas nods at my commands.

"I will complete the task post haste, my lord." He says before leaving. I look at Bal who smiles at me.

"Bal, I want you to start getting a hold on Kuoh's underworld. You have experience in this department and I would like you to have full control by the end of the week. Use whoever you like that isn't busy from the forces I have to get it done." I say and she nods.

"Got it boss, I'll get it done. It'll be easy with some of the powerful people you have under your command." she says and I nod. She walks up to me and gives me a kiss on the lips before leaving. I smile before turning my attention back to Raynare and Issei who are now standing at an intersection.

I grin when I see a mall nearby and get a wonderful Idea from something I read in my past life. Never got the chance to try it but now that I ave these powers I can make it happen. I use my powers to connect to Raynare's mind again before speaking to her.

'Take him lingerie shopping at the mall nearby." I say and I see Raynare subtly pause for a moment before continuing as if nothing is wrong.

'On the first date?' she thinks and I chuckle.

'The pervert won't mind. Besides, I plan on fucking you in the changing room while he's right outside. Think you can keep quiet?' I ask and I see her shiver.

'Oh yeah, I'll take him there right now.' she says before excitedly asking Issei if they can go shopping at the mall. Being the simp he is, he happily says yes and off they go.

I follow behind them as Raynare drags him around while pointing at all the shops. Issei just follows around and with a goofy smile on his face. Eventually, they come to the lingerie store and Issei gets nervous when she takes him inside.

With how cute and innocent she looks you would never think she has ulterior motives, even when asking Issei what he thinks would look good on her. To which he just drools with a dreamy look on his face. Others may not notice, but I can see the look of contempt that flashes in Raynare's eyes as she sees that but it quickly disappears. She grabs a set of lingerie and takes him to the changing room and tells him with a cute blush and a serious look on her face to not peek. She's a good actress.

Once she's inside, I cloak and phase through a few walls until I'm inside with her. I uncloak and Raynare is startled for a moment before she turns to me and whispers.

"So my big, handsome, stud is here to breed me ~?" she asks and I grin.

"Of course, you need a regular dose of warm cum to stay happy." I whisper back and she blushes and starts breathing heavier under the influence of my pheromones.

"Then pump me full again, My womb need a refill." she whispers and I pull my cock out of my pants as she takes off her skirt. she bends over, using the seat in the changing room to hold herself up and I slide into her making her let out a quiet moan. I take her panties, that I still have with me, and stuff them in her mouth to make sure she doesn't let out too much noise.

I start moving in and out of her watching as my cock starts to glisten with her fluids. She's even wetter than before, probably because Issei is right outside and we can get caught at any time. Is start taking her top off and she realizes that she should be changing right now. It would be suspicious if she takes too long. We keep undressing her until she is naked and I pull out and take the panties out of her mouth so she can start getting dressed.

I get an Idea and tell her to tell Issei to call a female employee for help. She raises a brow but decides to listen to my suggestion.

"Issei-kun. Can you call a female employee for me? I'm having a bit of trouble getting this bra on." she says and we can hear Issei stumble before he responds.

"Sure Yuuma-chan!" he says before rushing off. Soon enough he comes back and I cloak myself so I'm not seen. The worker comes in and closes the door behind her and I take a moment to admire her appearance. She has pretty normal looks, short black hair and black eyes. Typical for a Japanese person, but she's cute enough.

I reach into her mind and her eyes go blank.

'It is completely normal that I am here. You are attracted to me and want to sexually please me. You dislike the pervert outside and will enjoy helping me fuck his girlfriend.' I implant in her mind and her eyes regain life as I uncloak. She sees me and smile as she presses up against me.

"Hello handsome." she says with a sultry smile.

"Hello cutie, you know why you're here?" she asks and she nods.

"I'm here to take care of this big boy," she says as she grabs my cock and starts stroking it. "and help you pump it in and out of that pervert's girlfriend."

I see Raynare's eyes widen as she understands what's going on and she looks at me with awe and fear.

"You can do that?" she asks, obviously referring to my mind control and I nod in confirmation.

She pauses for a moment before smiling. She continues getting dressed as the store worker drops and starts sucking me off. She's obviously an amateur but she'll keep me hard while I wait for Raynare to finish getting dressed. I enjoy the sloppy ministrations of the worker for a bit until Raynare is finally done.

She gives me a twirl in her lingerie and my cock twitches in anticipation of fucking her in it. I grin as I pull out of the girl's mouth and move over to Raynare.

"I'm going to cloak myself now, go ahead and give him a show." I say and Raynare grins. The worker girl gets up and tidies herself before Raynare shyly opens the door.

"W-what do you think, Issei-kun?" She asks cutely with a blush on her face as I run my hand down her back and to her ass. She shivers and has to suppress a smile. Issei on the other hand is stunned with blood dripping from his nose.

"H-holy..." he manages to get out. I slide her panties to the side and slide my cock on while she is still standing.

"D-do you not.. not l-like it, Issei-k-kun?" she stutters out, trying her best to not moan as I slowly slide in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Boobs..." Issei says and I have to stop myself from laughing at the disgust I feel rising from both Raynare and the worker lady. Seriously is it so hard to say something other than that?

"I see... well I get changed back now, Issei." she says sadly and I see panic appear on his face.

"W-wait, Yuuma-chan. That's not what I-" is all he manages to get out as Raynare closes the door on his face. As soon as the door closes he face changes to a slutty one as I speed up my thrusts and lean forward to whisper in her ear.

"Did you enjoy that, Raynare?" I ask and she moans out a yes in response. I grin and start fucking her a bit harder. After a bit, I release and pump another load into her womb making her shiver in pleasure. I pull out and once again use my power to keep it from leaking immediately. She shakily moves to get dressed and I turn to the worker.

"Clean me off." I say and she kneels down and starts sucking me clean. After I'm clean and Raynare is changed back. I cloak and Raynare opens the door and walks out followed by the worker who bows and then leaves to go back to work.

"Yuuma-chan, I-" he says but Raynare interrupts him.

"It's okay Issei, I'm not mad. Just a little embarrassed." she says and I can see Issei's shoulders relax in relief.

"Really? That's great Yuuma-chan!" he says and Raynare giggles before leading him out of the store. The rest of the date is spent in the same manner. They stop somewhere, then I proceed to fuck Raynare discreetly, and then we move on. Finally it's evening and the sun is setting. We're now walking in the park towards the fountain and it's the moment I've been waiting so long for.

"I sure had fun today." Raynare says and I can genuinely tell she means it, just not in the way Issei thinks.

"Yeah, this was the best date ever." Issei says.

Their hands brush against each other and Issei stiffens for a moment before grasping her hand in his. I can see how happy he is to finally be touching a woman. Raynare skips ahead towards the fountain and Issei pauses. When she reaches the fountain, she turns around and looks at Issei.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asks him and Issei looks at her.

"In honor of our first date, there's something I'd like you to do. To commemorate this special moment" she says and I can hear Issei's heart beating faster. He definitely thinks she means a kiss.

"Sure, you can ask me for anything at all." he says like the idiot he is. Raynare smirks and looks up and Issei with a malicious grin.

"Would you die for me?" she asks and Issei chuckles in shock.

"Hehe, what did you say? Sorry something must be wrong with my ears, I don't think I heard you correctly. Could you maybe say that one more time please?" he asks as he chuckles again. Raynare comes closer and brings her lips to his ear so he can't miss it.

"I want you to die for me." she says in that sexy voice she only used today when talking to me before laughing and transforming. I can see Issei grow ecstatic at seeing Raynare's breasts mid transformation and have to stop myself from laughing.

"Well I have to admit, I did have some fun today. Considering how naive and childish you are things could have been much much worse. Thanks a lot for the gift too, very sweet." she says, referencing the gift he bought her before I arrived.

"Thankfully, I had such a handsome man keeping me entertained throughout our entire date." she says as she slides her panties to the side and reveals her pussy and my cum slowly leaking out of it.

"W-what...?" he says in shock at her cum filled pussy.

"Oh yeah, such a big hard cock he has. Mmmm, I'm definitely going to go to him after I kill you." she says hungrily. Issei is just sitting there in shock.

"Yuuma-chan... why?" he asks and she laughs at him.

"You're so clueless Issei, I never liked you. Him on the other hand, well... He fucked me in the bathroom at the ice cream shop, in the changing room at the mall, Right behind you at the arcade, and in the bathroom at the movies." she says and I can feel Issei falling further and further into despair as he watches my cum drip down her thigh. Noticing where he's looking, she wipes up my cum with her fingers and licks it all up while moaning loudly.

"I've had to do that several times throughout our date so you wouldn't notice it." she says with a smirk. "To think you wanted to kiss this cum stained mouth of mine. Oh well" she finishes as she summons a red spear of light.

"Yuuma wait please!" Issei pleads desperately.

"It's time to die!" she yells as she runs him through with her spear before dismissing it. Issei starts gasping for air and choking on his blood put his hands over his stomach.

"I'm sorry, but the fact is you were far too great a risk to us. I had no choice but to dispose of you. If you're looking for someone to blame God, he gave you the sacred gear." she says as Issei coughs up blood and falls backwards onto the ground.

"Oh, thanks again for the lovely date. It was fun!" she says before flying off. I reach out with my power and teleport her to my side in the trees.

"You're still here? I thought you left since you didn't show up." she says to me and I smile.

"I couldn't show my face since I don't want him identifying me later." I say and she looks at me in confusion.

"What are you talking about, I've killed him?" she asks and I bring a finger to my mouth before pointing towards his body lying on the ground. She looks over and sees Issei Cough up blood before a sheet of paper floats up from his clothing and a magic circle with the Gremory crest appears above him. From it appears Rias Gremory in all her beautiful glory.

I'll have her soon as well but not right now. I know she doesn't want Issei and only wants the sacred gear he has so I plan on seeing her the morning after tomorrow, before she gets in bed with Issei. With a bit of talking and some demonstration of my abilities, I can have her riding my cock on Issei's bed without anyone interrupting us.

"I have come. You're the one who summoned me are you not?" Rias says before turning around.

"Since death is upon you, I will gladly take you in." she says before her devil wings appear from her back. Raynare tries to rush out but I stop her and seal her powers again so she can't do anything. She glares at me but doesn't struggle, knowing it's futile.

"From this moment forward, you will live your life for my sake." she says before reincarnating Issei and taking him away with her magic circle.

"Why did you stop me? Now I've failed my mission, I'll be punished when I get back!" Raynare yells at me angrily. I smile and caress her face. You don't need to go back, you can stay with me. How would you like to be an angel again?" I ask her and she looks at me in shock.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" she asks me and I release my 12 white angel wings from my back, rendering her speechless. I'm so glad I chose to be an angel, I know she'll accept since my angels won't fall unless I want them to. For added effect I summon Panty and Stocking in their angel forms and they float down behind me with their wings out.

"How!? You have sex and those two, especially that blonde, seem like complete sluts so how!? How are you not fallen!?" she asks in desperate anger. I smile and hold her close, trying to be a source of comfort for her beliefs most likely being shattered.

"We're different angels from the ones you come from. I am the leader and they all serve me. You won't fall for things like killing or having sex, you won't have to worry about that kind of stuff with me." I say and I can feel her start crying against my chest. I'm sure this must be a huge shock to her. To know that there are angels that are pure beings without any restrictions. After a short while, she stops crying and looks up at me with red eyes.

"Can I really be an angel again? And still get to have sex with you? You won't... you won't abandon me right?" she asks and I shake my head.

"No, I won't, my dear Raynare." I say and she smiles at me.

"Then I accept." she says and I nod before pouring my holy power into her and kissing her. Slowly, her black feathers start turning white, bit by bit. Once they're completely white, I stop kissing her and she looks at her own wings. She laughs in happiness and gives me a hug and kisses me some more. I kiss her back before letting go as Sebas appears at our side.

"My lord, the mansion is ready." he says and I nod.

"Good, let's go to our new home, Raynare." I say and she smiles at me as I lead her by the hand with Panty and Stocking following behind us.

----- ---------- Line Break ---------- -----

- A/N: Wow, way longer of a chapter than I originally intended but I got it out. Hope you guys enjoy. Also, don't expect fast updates. I have both work and school so I can only write in my free time but I'll try to update whenever I can.

~ Please forgive spelling and grammar mistakes ~

22