A Taste of Heaven
1.2k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have a few plans I want to get done these next few days before Grayfia and Riser show up. First is to go into heaven and take control. This won't be hard as in terms of both strength and Purity of Holy power, I am far above them. The fact that I can reincarnate others into angels and procreate without falling will only cement my place as leader.

The second plan is to unofficially take over the school. I have Rias's peerage under me, now I need to get Sona's peerage and I might even go for the majority of the female student body. I'm definitely going for the girls of the Kendo club. They would make good warrior angels. Aika is another I plan on getting if only to see her dynamic with Panty.

Speaking of Panty, I need to satiate her needs soon or I might have an overly clingy angel. She can only go so long without sex. While I'm at it, might as well fuck Stocking too. Afterwards, I can have some fun with my own peerage while talking with Artoria. I want to have a full peerage before Riser gets here so I want to see if she has thought of anyone while I've been busy.

I might find some more things I have to do as I go through these plans but for now, that's all I have in mind. So... Let's get started on the first one then. Currently I'm standing alone in the garden of my mansion. I plan to go to heaven from here by making a gate using Eu's reality altering power, seriously, I'm glad I chose it.

"Create a gate to heaven." I say while holding my hand out towards the middle of the garden where there is an empty space of grass. As my words leave my mouth a white circular stone gate with intricate angelic designs appears. I walk up to the gate and stop in front of it. If I remember correctly, there are seven heavens in this world and I know which one the seraphs reside in.

"Sixth Heaven." I say and the gate light up on the middle with a flowing sheet of golden light. I walk through the light and my surroundings change as I walk out of the other side. I'm now standing in a garden different from my own but surrounding the garden are white clouds. there are stone paths going from the garden to other surrounding large buildings which I assume are the homes of the seraphs who live in sixth heaven.

In the middle of the garden sits what looks like a white conference table with many chairs around it. Most likely, this is the place the seraphs have meetings and I seem to be interrupting one between the only two seraphs I know. Michael and Gabriel. They both turn to look at me and summon spears of light, ready to attack at any moment.

"Who are you? How did you enter this place?" Michael asks me. Although he may be an extremely kind angel, he can still be deadly when it is necessary. To any one but me that is. I figure if I am to be a seraph like them I should have a name more angel like.

"I am known as Roku Ichimaru among other races, though you may call me Ezekiel." I say as I release my wings and they both widen their eyes.

"A seraph... but how? I've never seen you before." Michael asks and I smile and nod my head.

"I've been in a different universe until now, I've only just returned." I say, spinning some bullshit story. Thankfully he seems to buy it as he slowly nods and puts dismisses his spear. Seeing his action Gabriel does the same.

"In that case, allow me to welcome you home." Michael says with a gentle smile and Gabriel nods happily as well. She's too cute.

"I am happy to be home... is what I would like to say but I couldn't help but notice our declining numbers." I say and Michael gives a sad smile.

"Indeed, I have been trying to find a way to remedy that but I have not been able to find one." he says and I shake my head.

"There's no need. Given time, I can take care of it." I say and they both give me weird looks.

"What do you mean Zekey?" Gabriel asks me. Such a cute nickname, I love her already.

I smile and summon my angels to my side. My entire peerage, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Panty, Stocking, and Asia all appear at my side.

"Release your wings." I say and they all do so, shocking the other two seraphs. Although Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Panty, Stocking, and Asia all have a single pair of wings. My entire peerage are all twelve winged angels. In other words, they're all seraphs. Servants are just that strong after all.

"H-how!?" Michael asks, still having difficulty overcoming his shock.

"I have the power to reincarnate other beings into angels and absolve them of their sins." I say and Michael looks at me with reverence.

"I have also notice a major difference between the angels here and myself and the angels I reincarnate." I say.

"What is it?" Michael asks and I smile at him.

"Lust. I and my angels are capable of feeling and acting on lust without falling. As such, we can procreate without worry. This still has to be between two willing participants though, if I were to force myself on someone unwilling, I would fall." I say, it's not true in the slightest but they don't need to know that.

Their eyes widen and Michael falls into deep thought. After a bit, he looks up at me with determination and hope in his eyes. Walking in front of me, he stops for a moment before kneeling.

"I, Michael, The current leader of Heaven, hereby retire and pass my position to Ezekiel, the angel of forgiveness." he says and I feel the surroundings change. No, they didn't change, my perception of them did. I can now feel everything that is happening in all seven heavens. This is... uncomfortable so I think of a way to fix this quickly.

"I Ezekiel, the angel of forgiveness, hereby name Michael, my proxy in managing Heaven." I say before quickly shutting off my awareness of Heaven. This way, I can remain the ruler of heaven without any of the responsibility. After all, I have the responsibility of increasing the number of angels and Michael already has experience running heaven anyways.

I do wonder though, the angel of forgiveness? I guess it makes sense since I can turn humans and fallen angels into proper angels and 'absolve them of their sins'. If I remember correctly the angel of forgiveness in the bible was called Zadkiel or something like that, oh well.

"Thank you, Ezekiel. I understand why you made this choice and I agree with it wholeheartedly. I will continue to run heaven so that you may continue to increase our numbers." he says and I smile. It helps to have such understanding subordinates.

"Umm... Zekey?" I hear Gabriel ask me and I look to her.

"What is it Gabriel?" I ask her and she looks at me nervously.

"Can you... make me into an angel like you?" she asks and I see Michael nodding. I think I know where she's going with this but I want to make sure.

"Why do you want me to do that Gabriel?" I ask and she looks into my eyes.

"I don't really have much to do here in heaven and I always feel like I'm not doing much to help out so... I want to help you make more angels..." she says with a blush as several angelic magic circles appear around her. Heaven's system to keep angels from falling. It doesn't trigger for us since thinking about sex won't make us fall.

"Alright, I can change you Gabriel. Close your eyes." I say and she does so. I approach her and slowly bring my face to hers. I press my lips gently against hers and pleasure runs through me. For an innocent angel her lips feel like they were made to be kissed. I almost forget to convert her but I manage to pour my power into her.

There are no visual changes but the magic circles that were preventing her from falling disappear and I take that opportunity to snake my tongue into her mouth. She moans and I wrap my hands around her and grab her ass, Feeling her wonderful ass in my hands, My cock hardens and pokes her belly.

After spending a few minutes making out with Gabriel and fondling her ass, I pull back and let go of her. Her face is completely red and she has a lost and dreamy look in her yes. They're glazed over as she looks at me while panting heavily. I smile and giver her a kiss on the cheek before looking over at Michael.

"Keep running Heaven, I'll leave it to you since you know what to do already but if anything big comes up let me know." I say and he nods as the magic circles around him start disappearing. It seems he got aroused from watching Gabriel and I. I send all of my angels back to where they were before I summoned them and teleport Gabriel and myself to my garden.

"Fourth Heaven." I say in front of the teleportation gate and it lights up once more. I hold Gabriel's hand and walk through with her. As we enter the other side, I see another garden but this time it's overrun with greenery. There are animals walking and flying around and they all live peacefully with each other. A deer notices us and walks up to us.

Gabriel giggles and reaches out to pet the deer. I smile at the sight of her. As much as I love my other girls, there's something about Gabriel that drives me wild. I get a similar feeling with Asia, though it's not as intense. Waving my hand, both of our clothes disappear but Gabriel doesn't seem to notice.

I walk up behind her as she's petting the deer and reach around and grab her breasts. She lets out a moan and shivers in pleasure as I kneed them. I start kissing her neck as one of my hands releases her breasts and slowly makes it way down her body, sliding over her belly until It reaches her most sacred place.

As I start rubbing between her legs, her hand pulls off of the deer's head and the deer lets out a sound before leaving. Gabriel lets out the cutest little cries of pleasure and the sound of her breaths start getting to me as I feel myself losing control.

"You're driving me insane with lust, Gabriel." I say as I keep pleasuring her.

"Don't stop Zekey... It feels so good. W-what is this? Why c-can't the other, ohhhhhh, other angels h-have this? Something t-this goooood can't be bad!" she says.

I groan as I rub my stiff cock against her ass. This ass, this ass is mine. How an angel that is so pure can have this body made to get fucked is beyond me but I'm glad she does.

"I don't know Gabriel. All I know is that right now, I want to take you here, in the Garden of Eden where Adam and Eve first did it." I say and slide a finger into her, making her whimper.

"Your f-finger!" she yelps before letting out a loud moan. I caress her insides for a bit before turning her around and picking her up. Her legs wrap around me as my lips connect with hers and we kiss as I carry her further into the forest. Eventually we reach a large tree with fruit hanging on it and I lay her down on the grass below it.

"I want to take you here, Gabriel. Under the Tree of Wisdom. May I? May I claim you for myself?" I ask her and she gives me a shy smile and a small nod. I bring my head down and lick one of her nipples before wrapping my lips around it and sucking. She cries out as I Ravish her breasts but tenses as she feels my cock prodding her down below.

"It's okay Gabriel, don't worry. It won't hurt, I promise." I say and she nods. I go back to tasting her bosom as I insert the tip of my dick into her. She inhales sharply as she feels me start filling her and once I reach her hymen, I push forward, tearing it and burying myself completely inside her. I sit there for a bit, letting her get adjusted to the feeling, before I start moving.

She starts panting and moaning as I slide in and out of her and I move from her breasts back to her lips and kiss her as I make love to her. At first I move slowly and gently but eventually, I find this difficult to do as she tightens around my cock. I start speeding up and thrusting harder and the sounds of skin slapping against skin start filling the garden.

Sweat drips from the both of us as we fuck and I bring one of my hands to her breast and start playing with it, heightening her pleasure further as she moans into my mouth. She tightens around my cock again and this time, I can't hold back as I start releasing inside her. She starts trashing in pleasure as she cums with me and I feel her fluids splashing against my abdomen. It seems she's a squirter. After I finish I pull out and my cum leaks from her onto the grass below us.

"That was... amazing." she says and I smile down at her.

"Indeed, it was. Unlike when I do this with others, I didn't make my seed inactive this time. So chances are, you're pregnant now. However.... we can go a few more times to make sure." I say and she smiles at me.

"A few more times would indeed be a good idea. Just to make sure, of course." she says and I grin.

I turn her over so she's lying on her belly and slide into her from behind, eliciting another moan from her. She giggles as I kiss her neck as I pump into her, and I give her ass a little slap, making her flesh ripple. She gasps and looks back at me with lust in her eyes.

"Do that again." she says and I spank her ass a little harder. This time she moans and I decide to keep doing it as I fuck her. It takes a little longer this time due to my recent orgasm, but eventually I empty myself into her once more. I lay on her, as I try to catch my breath. I don't get this tired with others but I just find myself losing self control with her.

"Again ~" she says to me in a seductive tone and I have to wonder if she's actually a succubus. I shake my head and move to lay on my back.

"You move this time." I say and she gets on top of me. Looking down on me with a gentle smile, she inserts my cock into her and slides down until It's entirely inside her.

"This is different." she says with a mischievous grin as she slowly grinds on me.

"Gabriel, don't tease me. Speed up." I say and she shakes her head.

"No ~ I'm in control now." she says as she continues her slow grind. I do my best to not get angry but even after a few minutes, she's just slowly gyrating her hips. I lose my patience and with a growl, I grab her hips and push her up before thrusting up into her. She lets out a loud howl of pleasure as I start fucking her roughly from below.

"You did this Gabriel. You made me do this. But this is what you wanted isn't it? You wanted me to ravish you, you little slut!" I say and she moans loudly in response.

"YES ~" she yells and I speed up, thrusting into her with reckless abandon, watching as her large breasts bounce wildly with her movements. The sight, combined with her being tighter and louder than before, makes it so I don't last as long this time.

After a bit, I'm releasing into her a third time. At this point, my cum starts flowing out the sides, no longer being able to be contained within. I relax on my back and Gabriel gets off of me and starts crawling away from me. After she reaches a short distance away, she looks back at me from over her shoulder.

"Come Zekey ~ I want more ~" she says lustfully as she sways her ass left and right, my cum dripping in large amounts from her freshly fucked hole. I manage to overcome my tiredness and get up to move behind her.

"You're insatiable, Gabriel." I say and she smile at me.

"You made me this way, take responsibility." she says and I grin as I line my cock with her pussy.

"Gladly." I say and slam into her making her scream in pleasure as I start fucking her again.

I might die here today but... It would totally be worth it...

----- ---------- Line Break ---------- -----

- A/N: I've already decided who the rest of the peerage is going to be. Thanks to all of you who left suggestions on who I should choose as they helped a lot. I've also decided that between each large world, there will be one to three quickfire worlds. In other words, worlds that are so small that they take about ten chapters or less to complete. These worlds will more often than not, be TV shows or movies since they generally don't have a lot of characters to cover and can be run through quickly.

One of the quick worlds after DxD will be Twilight and another will be Teen Wolf. I'm not sure if I will do a third one before Danmachi yet but we'll see. For those of you that are worried about the girls getting too big, don't worry. Most of the girls will stay in their world after the MC leaves and time will stop in that world when he's not in it. He can go back whenever he likes and bring whoever he likes with him. Some of the girls will also stay in his personal dimension so there's no need to worry there either.

~ Please forgive spelling and grammar mistakes ~

13