King of Kuoh
1k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ohhh, fuck that's good." I say as I unload onto Koneko's face. I ran into her as I was making my way to the kendo club and couldn't stop myself from having a bit of fun with her. She got to sucking me off like a vacuum and it didn't take long for me to finish.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it." she says as she gets up and goes to do whatever she was doing before, as she wipes my cum off her face and eats it while walking away.

I shake my head before continuing on my journey and I go the rest of the way without anymore interruptions.

I soon make it to the Kendo club locker rooms and I walk into the girls one without hesitation. Before the girls who are changing out of their Kendo uniforms can notice, I flood the room with my pheromones. It's my first time using this much but I'm curious to see what happens.

The room itself is kind of like a pheromone to me. The girls just finished practice so they're all sweaty and their scent has filled the room. It effected me and turned me on the moment I walked in so it's only fair I do the same to them.

After my pheromones flood the room, the girls slowly turn to look at me. The one to speak to me first, is a girl with short back hair and glasses. She was shown in the anime standing with Murayama and Katase but her name was never given.

"Ichimaru-san... what are you doing here...? T-this is the g-girls locker room." she asks me as she starts panting, quickly getting more and more aroused because of my pheromones. I smile and look at her.

"I'm here to pump this into all of you." I say as I undo my pants and let them fall, revealing my cock to them. There's actually something I want to try, I've only been releasing my pheromones from my entire body but what happens if I concentrate them to release from only one part?

I decide to give it a shot and focus the release of my pheromones to my dick. The scent of the pheromone I'm releasing changes and the girls in the room start acting a bit differently.

The girl with the glasses is quickly on her hands and knees in front of me, red face, ass swaying, and nose pressed to my dick, sniffing. She's acting like a complete bitch in heat.

I grin as the other girls also get on the floor and start crawling towards me. The entire Kendo club just became my bitches... literally.

"Do you want this?" I ask as I grab my cock and move it left and right. Their eyes follow it constantly, moving back and forth along with it. They all nod and I grin as I slap it down onto glasses girl's face.

"Okay, I don't really give a fuck about your names so I'll give new ones to the one I don't know. You'll be Inuichi, understand?" I ask her and she nods her head, still sniffing my cock.

"Good, girl. Here's your treat." I say as I slide my cock into her mouth and she hungrily starts sucking. The other girls in the room start playing with themselves and breathing heavily at the sight, no doubt waiting for their own turns. I thrust in and out of her mouth without a care in the world as she gags and chokes on my cock.

"What a good little bitch you are. You'll swallow every last drop, won't you girl?" I ask and she moans around my cock increasing the pleasure for me. I groan as I start releasing into her mouth and she starts swallowing with fervor.

After I finish, I pull out and she swallows the last f my cum before staring up at me, ass still swaying. I grin as I move my head down to her head and pat it, making her smile and blush as she enjoys the feeling.

"Good girl, now go to the side, I still have to feed the other's. The one who make me feel the best gets bred today." I say and the other girls all rush to get to me. The one who gets to my cock first though, is the one with the long black hair.

"I guess you're next. You'll be called Inuni." I say and she smiles before wasting no time and swallowing my cock. she shows more experience than the Inoichi and quickly brings me a great amount of pleasure.

"Ohhh fuck, you've done this before haven't you? Whatever, you'll only be mine from now on." I say and she look up at me happily as her head bobs on my cock. She increases her sucking and I find my self on the edge again.

"Fuck! I'm cumming you little slut!" I shout and once again, I fill another bitches mouth. After her, It's the short haired brunette's turn, who I name Inusan, then the long haired brunette, who I name Inuyon. The four of them are now sitting off to the side while Murayama and Katase are kneeling in front of me.

"I do know your names so you'll be keeping them. Also, since you do everything together, you'll be sucking me off together. Keep in mind though, that this is still a competition and I'll only be fucking one person who wins. I say and they glare at each other before bringing their mouths to my cock.

They run their tongues along either side of my cock and Murayama takes advantage of Katase being near my balls to take in the tip of my cock. Katase glares at her, seeing her go first but quickly takes one of my balls into her mouth and starts sucking and licking it.

I groan at the pleasure being given to me by the two girls. They've definitely never done this before but with two of them it actually feels pretty good. After a bit, Murayama pulls off of my cock and they switch places. It keeps going like this for a while until I feel like I'm about to burst.

"I'm cumming, better decide quick who's taking it, sluts!" I say and they look at each other before bringing their cheeks together and each using one hand to give me a double hand job. The sight of them with their cheeks pressed together and their tongues out waiting for my cum pushes me over the edge and I erupt.

Shot after shot of my semen shoots out of my cock and onto their waiting faces. After my orgasm subsides, I look at them to see them licking each other's faces, hungrily devouring my cum. I growl at the sight and forget about the competition. These two sluts are getting it.

I push Katase over onto her back before positioning my self between her legs. I see Murayama pouting and glaring at Katase so I pull her over.

"Sit on her face." I say and she grins and follows my command. I push into Katase and soon enough, I'm ravishing her, making her moan into Murayama's pussy. As I thrust into Katase, I bring my lips to Murayama's and kiss her. she moans into my mouth as Katase licks her pussy and I play with one of her breasts.

Eventually, I cum inside Katase and pull out before pulling Murayama off of her and bending her over before slamming into her. She lets out a scream of pleasure, as she cums when I enter her. I start fucking her silly while holding her harms and her eyes roll back as she starts drooling and moaning.

I look down and watch her ass ripple as I fuck her senseless and soon enough, I'm cumming inside her as well. After pulling out of her, I stand up and look over to the four watching us.

"If you girls do good next time, I'll breed all of you as well." I say. They're not actually pregnant as I reserve that for the woman I plan on keeping but they don't need to know that. I leave the locker room, not bothering to put my cock away and make my way to the next club.

The rest of my school day is spent just like that. Visiting club room after club room and fucking all the girls silly. Sometimes I catch the girls changing like with the Kendo girls, and other times I just fuck them during their activities even while the boys watch. Even if I don't plan on keeping these girls, they're still my girls so no matter how much some of the boys asked, they never got to touch any of thee girls.

The cheer leading squad, the Volleyball team, the Basketball team, the Chess club, the The cooking club, so on and so forth. I even went into the staff room and fucked the teachers. I've had so much sex today that I'm starting to get a little sore. I'm finally done though, or so I think until something catches my eye.

"Hmmm, and what are the two of you doing together?" I ask as I see Kiba and Aika walking hand in hand together down the hallway.

"Ichimaru-san, me and Kiba are dating now!" Aika says happily and I raise a brow at Kiba.

"After what I said to you last time?" I ask him and he blushes as he starts to pitch a tent. Meanwhile, Aika looks both confused and curious.

Last time? What did you say to him?" she asks me and I look to her with a smile.

"I told him that if he ever got a girlfriend, I would cuck him. And look at him now, I just mentioned it and he's rock hard." I say and Aika's eyes widen greatly. She looks to Kiba's pants and sees the hard-on.

"K-Kiba.... Is it true?" she asks as she looks at him but all he does is blush and look away.

"Are you sure you want to look away, Kiba?" I ask as I walk behind Aika and wrap my arms around her, grabbing onto her breasts. She's too shocked to resist and just starts moaning as I grope her. Kiba quickly looks our way and his eyes stay locked onto where my hands are.

"You like that Kiba? Watching me grope your girlfriend?" I ask him and he nods hid head.

"Y-yes... It's hot as fuck..." he says and I grin. I remove one of my hands from her breast and slide it down between her legs. Slipping it under her skirt, I start rubbing at the crotch of her panties making her let out a cute moan.

"You want to watch me fill her up? Pump her full of my kids?" I ask and he rapidly nods his head. I smile as I slide her panties to the side, revealing her pussy, before sliding two of my fingers into her and fingering her. Aika starts moaning more loudly and I stop before she can orgasm.

"W-why!? Why did you stop!?" she yells at me and I smirk.

"Get on your knees, slut." I say and she shivers at the tone of my voice. She drops to her knees and I pull my cock it before dropping it onto her face.

"Show your boyfriend how good of a cock sucker you are." I say and she quickly takes me into her mouth. Her inexperience shows but she quickly gets the hang of it and soon enough, she's taking my entire cock. As expected of a massive pervert, she's a natural dick sucker. I enjoy her mouth for a bit and Kiba refuses to remove his eyes from the sight. I chuckle before pulling out of her mouth and stroking my cock.

"Get ready to take my load, slut!" I shout before cumming all over her face. After I finish, I decide I don't need to take this anywhere else and pull her up before turning her around. I push her forwards and she brings her hands up to Kiba's chest to keep herself from falling.

"Make sure she doesn't fall over, Kiba." I say and he nods as he holds her shoulders to keep her steady. I grin as I slide my cock into Aika's pussy, thankfully her panties are already pushed aside from my earlier fingering.

"Mmmm, fuck! So big!" Aika says and I grin as I start fucking her. she starts shaking and moaning in pleasure as I slam into her and her ass ripples with every thrust. Her glasses are misaligned now but she doesn't seem to care as she just keeps screaming in pleasure.

I slide my thumb into her ass and she moans loudly as It enters her and I start thrusting harder when I feel her tighten around my cock. Before long, I'm close and I look up at Kiba.

"Watch as I cum inside your girlfriend, Kiba!" I shout and start cumming inside her. Aika moans as I fill her up and she looses strength in her legs, falling to the floor as my cock slips out of her. Aika just lays there on the ground, a drooling mess as my cum is on her face and dripping out of her pussy. I grin and put my cock into my pants before looking at Kiba.

"Remember, she might be your girlfriend but she's my woman. You're not allowed to touch her sexually in anyway, I don't even want you kissing her, understand?" I ask and he nods his head.

"I understand, she's your woman, I won't touch her." he says and I nod with a smile before leaving.

Today was an exhausting day and I just want to go home and sleep.

----- ---------- Line Break ---------- ------

- A/N: This chapter is a bit shorter than normal but it can't be helped. I'm tired and I have to go to work early today and I have to do overtime as well. I'm seriously not looking forward to that at all. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the next one is where Roku will be completing his peerage.

~ Please forgive spelling and grammar mistakes ~

12