04: First Figth
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come on! It's a downhill road, you should have left the mountain more than two hours ago!" Seng shouted with contempt as he watched Airys' pathetic effort to run fast without tripping.

"I DON'T WANNA FALL !!" she screamed and Seng frowned at the pain in his ear. "IT IS EASY TO YOU LOWER WIHT YOUR MAGIC!"

In a way, Airys was right. During the entire tour, Seng was sitting, that's right, he didn't need to move a centimeter of his body in a conventional way to be able to overcome the inexperienced run of Airys; instead, he used his shadow as if it were a king's throne and descended with the grace of a wheelchair with perfect dampers.

"Please! As if you could notice the level of skill this requires!"

"AND YOU BELIEVE I´M? -AHHHHHHHH!!"

Airys, distracted by the conversation and the need to screech furiously, tripped over a stone and —although that didn't bring her down immediately— it was a matter of seconds for her balance to be lost and speed prevented her from recovering to the degree of succumbing to the reflection of placing your hands in front to avoid some damage.

"At last" Seng thought with a sincere smile on his face, he knew that she was not going to die, because they had already left the rough and rocky area of ​​the mountain and that there was soft grass and even a river nearby. "How should I punish her if a bone break?"

Airys's descent into hell had a wet and cold end full of luck, she could have fallen in several other places on that same river with much less depth and turned that ridiculous headbutt into the pool into something lethal. However, the various impacts took its toll and when she took a breath, she felt the burning of hundreds of small bites around her delicate maiden's body; which led her to check and howl terrified by each of the cuts, scrapes and drops of blood that sprouted.

"Hmm, you didn't die" said Seng.

"I almost do it because of you!" Airys said sitting and humiliated in the middle of the fluent. Seng stopped using his shadow, approached the riverbank and leaned down, bringing his hand to his chest to dedicate the most ironic and annoying smile that Airys had seen in his fifteen years.

"Did I tell you to stumble?"

"This is not funny!"

"Comedy is an art that is not always appreciated."

Seng decided to cross the river and for that he touched it with the tip of his foot for a couple of seconds and then began to make a soft cold cover the surface. Before Airys got up, Seng was next to her looking at her arrogantly without even offering her hand.

"Get out of there, Brat, you don't have time to spare" he said and finished crossing the river in a jump to avoid the splashing attack of the poor girl.

Airys left the river, muttering words that her mother would reproach her and with a sly face she squeezed her hair three times so as not to walk —so— soaked. Her legs ached from running; and the fall, the stomach from hunger; and the fall, the head because of the rage caused by his lack of chivalry; and also for falling ... She really was fed up with him, and falling.

"Don't call me Brat!" she screamed with teary eyes. "What have I done to you to treat me like this ?!"

Seng turned, gave him an uneven look and kept walking.

"Uuhy!" Airys twisted her arms to release a miserable part of the stress and anger she had within him, and after searching around a tree she ran without hesitation to this, took one of his fallen leaves and stuck his free hand to the trunk.

"You better never call me Brat!" she squealed and a flash of pure light emerged from the leaf and tree as she seemed to be pushing and clenching her face.

Seng stood still and slowly raised the fingers of his left hand, waiting for the end of that incomplete threat attempt. It was not until he reached the third finger of his right hand that the result could be visualized.

The leaf turned into a tiny creature with light emerald skin, light blue hair —which resembled a faded version of her summoner's hair— dressed in autumn and spring leaf clippings and a pair of semi-transparent wings. The tree was made a grumpy grandfather's face, several of its branches joined together to create thick four-finger arms and dug up by taking two powerful and big steps.

"How about this?!" she exclaimed confident and satisfied by Terry's intimidating performance.

"Although you managed to call both at the same time it took you too long and during all that time you couldn't move, most of the time you had your eyes closed and didn't even try to hide your plan to compensate for those mistakes."

Airys, Hojita and Terry were silent for two long and uncomfortable seconds.

"Aren't you surprised?! Terry is over two meters tall!"

"And that rock there measures one meter, that rabbit should not measure even half a meter and the mountain behind you measures hundreds of meters," he said and pointed them out with his finger full of reluctance.

"A rabbit ?!" she screamed excitedly and would have forgotten her goal had it not been for Hojita's tender mini slap.

"Pipipi Pii!"

"You're right, Hojita!" Her eyes shone and she regained focus.

"Hojita?" Seng thought disappointed but not surprised by Airys' terrible taste.

"This is the last warning! Repent now of your rude attitude and maybe just make Hojita annoy you a little!" sentenced Airys, lying on Terry with Hojita on her shoulder, the three shared a sure and serious expression that, according to them, corroborated the impact of those words.

"Stop playing, you don't have time for these things, Brat," Seng replied after turning his back on them.

"Don't say I didn't warn you!" Airys squealed as she extended her arm in an attack sign.

The first to act was Hojita, who took advantage of a tiny gust of wind that ran down her mistress's shoulder to fly in the direction of Seng. Hojita followed his usual tactics: Surrounding her target multiple times to generate a tornado that destabilizes him, that should be enough for Terry to have the time it takes to reach him and grind him to blows.

"Come on Hojita!" Airys encouraged her.

But something was not going well. She had already taken twenty turns as usual and the wind had seized strength, why all he was shaking from that rude boy was his badly painted hair?

Hojita, knowing that Terry was on his way, tripled his efforts shouting “Pi pi pi pi pi pi!” Over and over again, and, due to the desperation to get Seng to get out of balance, she used his last trick: make the circle as much Small possible. So being more than a meter from him became almost twenty centimeters and what was an alleged tornado became a true one that anyone could see and hear.

"Ooh!" The emotion on Airys' face was intense, she would never have imagined that Hojita would be so talented.

Seng sighed deeply with his arms crossed, he had to stop with this or his clothes would get dirty with the dirt and trash that raised the fly with a face. For Hojita it was impossible to run away from Seng's sudden grip, which barely stretched out his hand so that the fool collided.

"Eh?! Why didn't he fall ?!" Airys said and immediately noticed that Seng's feet were frozen to his ankles.

"Pi pi! Pi!”

"What are you doing to Hojita?!"

Seng paid no attention to her, just holding his hands together and separated them so as not to delay. Airys instantly knew what had happened when she saw two pieces of something fall from Seng's hands. Shocked she was speechless and tears began to run down her reddened eyes. Terry felt the broken emotions of his mistress and with that he took the last step to be able to tip Seng through the back.

A thunderous FUUUZ was heard from the trunk as it moved through the air towards Seng, however, it remained motionless without showing signs of reacting to dodge it. Airys thought it was because of the ice that prevented it, but as if a bad animation that only moves the model, Seng moved a few steps to the right to dodge the blow.

Even Terry himself who witnessed the action stopped half a second to punish before raising his arm for a second chance, however, the result was identical. Seng did not move a muscle and still avoided every attack of the powerful —and exaggeratedly slow— tree with legs.

"How the hell does that?" Airys scratched her head in confusion and exasperation until an obvious bullet blew her brains: The shadow.

She immediately fixed his gaze on Seng's feet and, although she barely succeeded, she saw that beneath the icy legs of Seng the shadow was responsible for moving him. Speed ​​wasn't the big deal, even she should move faster if she tried, but it was much more than necessary to do a tasty dance around Terry.

Then Airys noticed Seng's gaze.

He ignored Terry, just looked at her; not with a common look of those that bother if time passes, no. In his eyes was that desire for retained destruction that was already becoming familiar to her.

Seng sighed and instead of continuing with the stupid twists on Terry's sides, he advanced to Airys who, without knowing how to react, witnessed as Seng lifted his legs to break the ice as he followed his aberrant course towards her.

"W-wait!" Airys squealed as she closed her eyes in fear and put her hands in the middle of her face and the blow she imagined would come.

Strange.

Airys opened one eye with dread and was relieved to only see Terry normal, standing on his head as usual…

"Terry help me!" the Chosen roared when she felt the blood traveling from her legs to her head. "Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Me? If it was you who called those things to fight." said Seng. He held the leg of Airys with only one hand and his shadow held the girl's entire torso. "Hey hollow tree, you'd better fade away or break your owner's legs."

"What?! No! You can't do that! You know! To train I need my legs!"

Seng brought his face close to hers and with that dull silver glow gave him a sadistic smile that was etched in his mind along with the following words:

“That's what you think.”

Out of the blood or the threat, Airys paled and with it the minimum amount of concentration she must have to keep Terry on this plane of reality.

"Tch, you can't even stand the pressure" said Seng.

"Sh-shut up. You killed Hojita, you treat me badly and you make my head ache ..." Airys began to cry because of frustration, pain and sadness. "You hate me!"

"That's not true, that fairy is not dead."

"Really?!" Airys regained part of the brightness of her face.

"Sure, the spirits don't die, it just destroys the body you gave him." Seng let go of Airys's leg and continued with the postponed walk.

"Eh? Why don't you lower me now?" Airys was still upside down in Seng's shadow.

Seng did not answer.

"Hey! Let me go! My hair is crawling on the floor! It's going to get dirty!" she screamed and kicked in vain.

"Get me down!!!"

Seng tried his best not to laugh so hard.

———————————————————————————————————

"You know why I'm here," said Arkgas. "And you know I'm not happy."

The place looked very dark and dreary, the person in front of him was a woman with beautifully mixed blue and gold hair which was overshadowed by the blood scattered on top of it and his face.

"Tell me Celeana, did you think you were doing your daughter a favor?"

0