0001 – Family
2k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They better not see me. I must leave soon. 

As soon as the bell rang a 5 foot 5 inch tall scrawny boy exited a classroom in the ‘Royal Academy of Weaponry and Wizardry’.

I must walk fast. She might be there.

I turned to the back of the building. It was a desolate place and not many people came there. I turned and found a girl standing there. She was an average girl with decent height, body and face.

“You’re here,” I said.

“So you called me? You wrote that letter? You recluse. How dare you waste my time?” Shouted the girl.

“Wait—-“ I said, but before I could complete that 5 boys came out of hiding and stood in between us.

“You insect. How dare you call out my girl, you failure,” said the boy standing in the middle, their leader.

“I just wanted to talk,” I said.

“And tell me that you love me?” Said the girl.

The 5 boys started laughing. They stopped and glared daggers at me.

“I remember now, you skipped the class quite early and didn’t get your daily dose of beating,” said one of the boys.

“Grab him,” said the leader.

The boys ran up to me and held my thin arms and shoulders. The leader ran and punched me in the gut.

My fragile body couldn’t take it. My 2 ribs broke and I spitted blood out.

“Fragile pest,” said the girl.

“I am sorry, I will leave her alone,” I cried.

“Yes you will if you live,” said the leader.

The 5 boys began kicking me. My bones broke with a click sound each time they hit me.

All I could do was cry in pain and agony. I didn’t know who to blame so I put all the blame on myself.

After 10 minutes of constant kicking the leader came up to me and crouched down. 

“Listen you pest, I am leaving you today but next time if I see you near her I will fucking kill you,” said the leader.

He spit on my face and left while grabbing the girl's butt.

The laughing of the boys grew distant. I drank a small healing potion which only acted as a painkiller and didn’t do any repair. After a few minutes I got up and, taking support from things, I started walking to my dorm room.

General aptitude and high IQ were considered as weak powers and weren’t respected at all.

In this day and age only brawlers survived. 

While literally crying in pain I reached the building and looked at the disgusted eyes of my building mates. How could I blame them, I was the weakest among the weakest.

If only I hadn’t tried to confess my feelings to a girl for the first time. I would’ve only taken a few punches and would sleep soundly.

But this is different. Due to his painkiller he didn't notice but his broken bones were poking out of his skin. He was bleeding profusely and was leaving a long trail of blood.

I opened the door and entered my plain room. I closed the door behind me, locking it and ignoring the voice of a person who cared for me.

“Sorry, Emily,” I said and plopped down on my bed.

Today was the last day of the second last semester of my 4 year long college life. I think no one will bat an eye if I die. With a smile I closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, the scrawny boy named Zack, passed out and in another few minutes he was clinically dead.

****

I woke up in a white room in a white coloured robe. 

“Welcome master Zack,” said a man standing in front of me.

He was a thin man with tall stature. 

“Where am I?” I asked.

“You're dead now, master,” said the man.

I sighed as a small smile passed my mouth.

“So is this heaven?” I asked.

“No, it's a place where the gods meet and have discussions. We have called you here to have a talk,” said a female voice coming from the sky.

A beautiful girl 5 inches taller than me landed in front of me. She was wearing a side cut white gown. With plump breasts and luscious lips she was a beauty truly out of this world.

I was breath taken but still I managed to ask, “what is happening here, ma’am?”

“Oh my, for now just follow me,” she said in a very cute voice. She turned and her blond hair followed her suit.

She started walking in front of me with her bubble butt swaying from side to side.

I took hold of myself and slapped my cheek to break out of the stupor.

After some minutes we reached a round table. 2 men and 4 women were sitting with some maids standing here and there.

The people standing behind the table were beautiful in their own respect but the ones sitting were beyond mesmerising.

I reached there and bowed. I said, “hello I am Zack.”

“We know,” said a man sitting in the chair.

“Please sit down,” said the girl who escorted me.

We both joined the table. A man with white beard said, “Welcome Zack. You might be wondering who we are? Well, to be honest we are your grandparents and aunts.”

My heart skipped many beats but I controlled it. “Please don’t joke and let me die peacefully. I am done with this life and have nothing to do with you all.”

“Wait,” said another man with a black beard.

“Let’s do it,” said one woman and she formed a white light on her hand.

“Accept this young man and you shall know everything,” said the white bearded man.

A white light flew at me and entered my forehead. A movie started playing in my mind as I closed my eyes.

34