0008 – Emily Pt. 2***
563 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With my penis Inside her I gobbled her breasts up. Her breasts were soft and big as Christine’s. Her nipples were deep pink in color and were hard and long. Her areola was light pink and looked beautiful.

“You have some lewd breasts, Emily. How come you never had a boyfriend,” I seid.

“That is mean, Zack. Also I was waiting for you all this time,” she said.

I was taken back by surprise. “Really? Then I am sorry to keep you waiting,” I said and took my penis out.

I then started moving with one nipple in my mouth and the other being attacked by my hand.

She was controlling her moans and I found it pretty cute.

I stopped and went near her ear and bit it, “you can let your voice out. It’s lovely,”

She was stupefied.

I got up and started moving properly.

“Zack be gentle, it hurts but I love it,” 

I held her legs up and kept on my chest, I was moving continuously while she was letting out her moans. I slid my hands down and started caressing her thighs. The muscles were perfectly developed and gave me a huge turn on.

“I am at my limit,” she said.

“Me too,” I said and increased my thrusting.

I put her legs down and bent down. I thrusted my hips into her rhythmically. She tightened her arms and legs around me and pulled me towards her.

I thrusted once more and released a massive load inside her.

“It’s filling me up. It’s reaching deep inside me. I will get pregnant from our first time only,” she screamed.

“Don’t worry we will enjoy a lot of sex before I get you pregnant,” I said and took my penis out and watched my semen flow out.

She was gasping for air when I mounted her and sat on her stomach.

I put my still erect penis on her chest and wrapped it up with her big breasts with her nipples standing straight.

“It’s wet from our juice,” I said and started fucking her breasts.

Her warm breasts made my penis even harder.

“Zack gently, you’re making them even more lewd. I won’t be able to face you, gently,”

“Why do you have to face me? You're already mine. I will do whatever I want,”

I increased my speed but I built up my semen quite fast this time.

“You’re making me real horny, Emily dear,”

I said and ejaculated my heavy load on her face. I slid back and covered her breast and neck with my semen as well.

I looked around and saw tissues lying in the kitchen. Using telekinesis I brought them to me and Emily saw this with eyes wide open.

I cleaned her face and body and laid by her side.

“I can see that your strength and vitality knows no boundaries,” she said.

She got up and sat on my stomach.

“Let me do the work now,” she said.

She lifted her butt and took my penis in her hand. She patted her vagina with it and inserted the head inside herself.

Gyrating her butt in circular motion she slid the penis in and let out a cute little moan.

I grabbed her slender waist and started moving as well.

She lifted herself up and I went down. She came down and I went up. With this motion the penis moved in and out of her in full motion. 

At this moment I felt tremendous pleasure and started moaning as well.

Our moans could be heard clearly but we didn’t care.

Our thighs banging with each other making a pat sound.

“Emily I am at limit,”

“Me too, let’s do it together,”

With lewd expressions of lust, we increased our motion and released our juice together.

I filled her up while she squirted her shower all over my stomach and chest.

She plopped down on my chest with my penis still inside her.

Slowly it became flaccid and got out of her. A heavy stream of semen and her fluid flowed out of her vagina.

She breathed heavily while resting her head on my chest. Her breast pressed against my stomach and dick below her abdomen.

I rolled her over carefully and got up. I took her to the bathroom and cleaned myself and her properly.

I made her sit on the sofa and cleaned the bed and changed the sheets and covers to new ones.

I slid her in the bed and laid by her side.

Taking her in my embrace we slept for the night.

I woke up to the sight of vagina and butt in my face. My penis was fully erect and was inside Emily’s mouth. 

She was giving me a sloppy blowjob but still it was good.

I grabbed her butt and pulled it down and kissed her lower lips.

She let go of my penis and let out a moan.

“What are you doing?” She said embarrassed.

“Continue Emily,”

She again took my full length in her mouth and started sucking on it. Her hand was rubbing the shaft as she gave me her best blowjob.

I was intently licking her vagina and even inserted my tongue inside of her. I was also stimulating her vagina with my fingers.

I felt her tightening up and I was at my limit as well.

“I am about to come,” I said and started tongue fucking her fast.

I let go of the pressure and released my load inside her mouth. She released her love juice covering my whole face.

We got up and had a bath together. We cleaned the bed and had some breakfast.

“It was fun, Zack. I hope that you will fulfil your promise and keep me happy,” she said and got ready to leave.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“ I have a huge amount of homework,” she said.

“Let me help,” I said.

With a surprised expression she left the room and after 15 minutes came back with a pile of books.

“I have a lot of pending homework,” she said.

I sat on the study table with an extra chair and took off my shirt. I motioned her to sit on the other chair.

17