0022 – Night with Freya***
348 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emily plopped on the bed with semen leaking her vagina. “I released a little too much mana, she came so hard that she slept, poor girl.”

I bent and kissed her nape. I held her up and laid her on the sofa removing all the cushions.

Next I took Ginger. I laid her back facing me and ass up in the air. I fondled her big juicy butt and ate her good. She almost came from the sensation but I stopped at the right moment.

“You’re very cruel, darling,” she said.

I held her ass high and penetrated her in one go.

She cried in pain and pleasure but to no avail.

I started moving ruthlessly, my hands buried in her soft ass. She did all the work moving like a piston.

I felt myself building up and with one swift motion I made my thighs collide with her bubble butt and came inside her.

I then turned our positions and laid down. She mounted me and penetrated herself in the vagina.

She sat on me taking the penis completely inside her. I grabbed her waist and started moving. Her ass and my thighs started creating a Pat sound and the room filled with erotic sounds.

Her ass muscles moved in waves and gave me a high turn on. I felt her still far from coming so I controlled myself.

I started releasing my mana and within a minute of jumping on my penis she clenched her hands and came. I came with her releasing my semen inside her while her shower covered my stomach and chest.

She plopped down on me and slept like a baby.

My hands fondled her big butt while I looked at her with a smile.

I took an extra mattress from my inventory and laid her temporarily there.

“I need more space, let’s try that magic tomorrow,” I mumbled.

Helena was now in my room standing naked.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in. I took her lips sucking them dry while my hands slid down her back on her butt. I caressed her butt and inserted my fingers in her vagina.

She started moaning while kissing. Her thighs started shaking when I stopped and held her up. Her breasts pressed against my chest. Her nipples created a great sensation.

“You really like body to body contact. I am glad that I have high fire hormones because in this way I can pleasure my dear more,” she said and bit me on my lip.

A tear formed in my ear but my penis throbbed hard. I put my penis inside her vagina and slammed her down.

I went completely inside her in one motion and she moaned like a beast.

I grabbed her from her thighs, thus spreading her more and started humping her.

Her breasts jiggled up and down hurting my face and chest. I was truly turned on and came inside her soon. My fluids started dripping from her vagina, but I didn’t stop.

I laid her on the bed with her legs on my shoulder. I started releasing my mana and increased my motion. Within a minute we both came together. I slid out of her and my semen started dripping from her vagina.

A clear liquid showered on me, looking that I smiled and stood up.

I cleaned the 3 of them and myself.

Using modeling magic I created a door to Emily’s room and went in. I locked it from inside and laid the 3 girls on her bed.

I cleaned my room and sat waiting for my special guest as I heard a knock on the door.

Freya entered the room and sat by me. 

“Shall we have a drink first?” She asked

“No, I want you to be drunk on my semen and not on alcohol,” I said.

She looked at me in surprise and with a snap of my finger she was naked and her clothes were on the sofa.

“I saved my best underwear for you,” she said embarrassed.

Her face turned red but before she could say anything I took her lips and invaded her mouth with my tongue.

I was already in my underwear. Our naked bodies touched for the first time and she moaned in my mouth.

I felt my penis rising up. I picked her up and sat on the bed and made her turn so that her vagina was at my face and her face at my crotch.

She took out my 12 inch long penis and gasped in surprise.

“Are you sure that it won’t break me,” she said.

But before she could say anything I grabbed her soft ass and buried my face in her vagina.

“I am glad I took a bath,” she said.

She moaned and took my penis in her hand. She started stroking it and took the head in her mouth.

Sucking on it she started moaning while I ate her vagina. She took a deep breath and took the shaft in her mouth. Her blowjob skill was a little rough but still made me moan in pleasure.

I attacked her with my tongue more ferociously while she bopped her head up and down my shaft. Only three fourth of the thing went in her mouth but it was still enough.

“I am at my limit,” I said.

“Me too,” she took a deep breath and said.

I tightened my thighs and I felt her twitching. We both came together in each other’s mouths.

I pulled back and pressed her back down. Her face touched the bed and her ass was up.

I grabbed her ass and put my penis on her vagina. Slowly I entered my head in her vagina.

“Does it hurt?” I asked.

“Yes, a little but it is nothing. I love you, just penetrate me deep to reach my womb,” she said.

I smiled and pushed, my penis went half in and I felt a pressure blocking me.

“I will push hard now,” I said.

She bit hard on the bed sheet and nodded.

I pressed and went completely inside her love hole. 

I stayed like that feeling the water liquid which leaked out of her. 

She took the sheet out and moaned heavily.

I started moving slowly. “Yes, yes, it hurts but it’s good,” she said.

“You are very tight Freya, why are you still a virgin? There’s some blood,” I asked.

“I saved it for someone special who will win my heart first,” she said.

I pinched her ass and she moaned, stopping her words.

“You are the one Zack,” she said.

I spanked her fat ass as I continued thrusting her.

I felt myself building up and increased my speed. My range was tip to base.

I felt myself building up and released my load inside her.

I kissed her nape and started massaging her breasts. We stayed like that for a minute.

I grabbed her and lifted up. I laid back on the bed and she was sitting on me with her back facing me.

8