0037 – Guilt ***
170 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat on the edge of bed and grabbed Freya’s head. I made her suck on my penis and fucked her mouth good. She twirled her tongue on my head and shaft and showed signs of improvement in her technique.

We maintained eye contact while she bopped her head on my penis.

I came inside her and she completely drank the fluid. She cleaned her cheeks and stood up and sat on my lap.

“I am sorry my love. I was out of line when I teased you, being a baby. I saw Emily’s reaction and realised that I touched a bad spot. The Zack I am in love with is respectful towards others. I will try to be the same and gain your trust more so that you can share your thoughts with me as well. I request you to maintain your mindset and treat everyone with respect,” said Freya as she patted and caressed my head.

I nodded and said, “thank you.” I kissed her forehead and embraced her even harder. Her soft breasts touching my chest and her ass on my thighs.

“I want to ravage you even more now,” I said and bit her elf ear.

“I am in luck today,” said Freya and nibbled on my ear lobe as well.

I pulled her waist up and inserted my penis. I made her sit on it and my whole length went inside her.

She squirmed and let out a cute moan.

“You’re very cute Freya,” I said and started humping her.

Her breasts started bouncing and touched my face every time I lifted her up.

Her hands were around my neck.

“I am about to come,” I said.

“Fill me up,” she said and pulled me harder. I slammed her down and filled her up.

“It’s so warm,” she said.

I laid her flat on the bed and sat on her thigh. I tilted forward and inserted my penis inside her. I took her lips and inserted myself inside her and started pounding her.

She wrapped her arms around me and I started releasing my mana. 

“I am about to come,” she moaned in my ear.

“Me too,” I said and filled her again.

She passed out there and I held her in my arms burying her face in my chest. My penis was still inside her and I slept off.

I was standing by the bed with June lying on her back with her head arching over the bed.

I bent down and put my penis in her mouth and grabbed her long nipples.

My penis went halfway in and I pinched her nipples hard.

She squirmed in pain and came on the bed.

I smiled and bent down and took her nipples in my mouth. All while fucking her face.

I came inside her and my fluid started flowing out of her nostrils.

I smiled and made her sit in the bed.

“Master, are you happy?” She asked.

I was taken aback and said, “yes I am.”

“You are now, but for 2 days you weren’t,” she said.

She continued, “I know I am a lowlife but I can still give my master warmth and all the support he wants. I want nothing but master’s happiness.”

I smiled and made her sit on my lap, her back facing me.

“Thank you,” I said and started kissing her from behind.

I fondled her breasts with one hand and her cat ears with another.

“Master, I can't take it anymore,” she said and lifted her ass on her own.

I grabbed her slender waist and inserted my penis inside her vagina and slammed her down on my thighs.

She quivered in pain and came there only.

I smiled and started pounding her, my hands on her waist.

I felt myself building up and filled her insides. 

She got up and turned to face me.

She sat down again and put my penis inside her.

I took her both nipples in my mouth, sucking them while she jumped on my penis.

I started releasing my mana and her speed increased. I let go of my hands from her breasts and caressed her ass while she jumped on my penis.

I grabbed her tail and she squirmed in pleasure coming all over me.

I was ecstatic looking at her and filled her up as well.

I laid down with my head on her breasts with her long nipple in mouth.

Ginger’s big ass was sitting on my face, suffocating me. It was heavenly being sucked and suffocated by her simultaneously.

My hands were caressing her ass cheeks when I released my load inside her.

She sat up crushing my face and stood up, sitting in front of me.

Her face had some fluid but she had swallowed almost everything.

“Thank you darling. For you saved my chastity from that day my heart belonged to you but I still am not able to gain your trust,” she said.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“I saw you were upset but didn’t talk to me about it. I guess I was out of line too for making fun that you want pampering,” she said and grabbed my head and slammed it in her breasts.

“I will give you my full attention and will take care of you to the fullest,” she said.

She let me go and turned. She bent down and arched her back lifting her ass up. “It’s all yours,” she said.

I smiled and said, “let me do the honours.”

I spanked her hard and grabbed her ass cheeks.

I put my penis between her ass cheeks and grabbed tight and started moving.

“You’re fucking my ass cheeks, that’s too good, all is that is yours, ravage me hard,” she screamed.

I felt myself building up and released my load all over her bubble ass. It was a beautiful sight and I felt myself hard again.

I grabbed her and rammed my penis in one go.

“Yes,” she screamed and I started releasing my mana.

Her ass and my thighs created a Pat sound every time I rammed my penis in.

Combined with her moans and soft ass I felt myself building up and filled her up completely. She passed out on the bed.

I made her lay on me, her chest facing down and grabbed her ass. I spread her legs and put my penis in between and slept for the night with her in my arms.

2