0042 – Power Up***
159 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

June used her agility and jumped on my penis fast. I grabbed her big nipples and started massaging them tight.

“Master, it hurts but I like it,” she moaned.

Emily was licking me all over my abs and chest. She took my nipple in mouth and started twirling it. “Oh Emily, it's great,” I said.

“Kiss me,” I said and she took my lips and tongue.

“Yours and June’s juices taste heavenly together,” I said and we started tongue fighting and sucked on each other’s tongue.

“Master I am at my limit,” moaned June and came all over my pelvic.

“Ah,” I groaned and pinched her nipple hard and came inside her.

“Master, it hurts,” she screamed and tears welled up in her eyes.

Emily and I both sat up and I licked her nipples easing her pain. I used healing magic and healed her nipples.

“I am sorry, it’s just you’re too lewd,” I said in June's ear and bit on it.

She quivered and hugged me tight, her soft breasts and big nipples stuck to me.

I made Emily lay on the bed with her breasts up and then grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulder. I inserted my penis in and started fucking her while releasing mana.

June bent down and started licking my penis and Emily’s vagina. Emily did the unexpected and put her fingers inside June’s vagina.

I was shocked and started moving fast. I grabbed on Emily’s breasts and felt myself building back. She increased her speed and June started moaning.

“Don’t hold back Zack and fill my insides,” said Emily and grabbed my neck. I tilted forward and kissed her. 

June moved up and started sucking on Emily’s nipples while being finger fucked by her.

“It’s amazing and I am coming,” moaned Emily and came all over. I released my fluids inside her and made her lay like that.

I grabbed June and made her bent down on Emily’s vagina. She started licking her while I was fucking her vagina from the behind.

I watched June’s breasts sway with every move and her nipples moving against the flow. I bent down and grabbed her breasts, fondling them. 

She furiously licked Emily’s vagina while Emily pushed June’s face hard on her vagina. It was highly erotic and I released mana inside her.

“I am about to come,” said Emily.

“Me too,” said me and June in unison.

We 3 came together, June plopped down on Emily’s breasts and started sucking on them. I laid to one side and took June’s nipple in my mouth.

Freya and Kelly looked at me hungrily. I smiled and made them sit on the bed in front of me. They both took their breasts in their hands and started massaging my erect penis. 

Their nipples touched each other and breasts grabbed my penis. They started stroking me and I felt a sharp sensation of softness and tenderness in their breasts.

I was ecstatic and grabbed their nipples. They moaned and increased their speed. I felt like floating and lied down giving them full range motion.

“It’s heavenly, I am already at my limit,” I said.

“Come my dear,” said Freya.

“Come all over us master,” said Kelly.

I couldn’t control anymore and came all over their head, face and breasts. Some drops fell on me and Kelly wiped them clean with her tongue.

I got up and saw Freya and Kelly licking each other and wiping my fluid from their bodies with their tongues.

I caressed their heads while they did that and they smiled and continued until clean.

I grabbed Kelly and made her face me. She sat on my lap and I inserted my penis inside her. Freya grabbed me from behind and started sucking on my earlobe and neck. Her hands moved over my chest and her nipples pressed against me.

I held Kelly's waist and made her jump furiously.

I felt myself building up and came inside Kelly.

Kelly stood up and Freya took her place. I started fucking Freya and Kelly position led her dripping vagina at Freya’s face.

Freya started licking Kelly while I grabbed Freya’s nipples and sucked on them all while making her jump on me.

I pulled Freya hard on my penis and came inside her deepest part.

She moaned with her tongue out and plopped on the bed.

I grabbed Kelly and made her sit on my lap facing Freya.

I grabbed Kelly and tilted backwards, she took my penis inside and started fucking me. I released mana and she moaned, “I am at my limit master.”

“So come with me,” I said and filled her insides.

Kelly came and her shower spread all over Freya completely drenching her in Kelly fluids.

“It’s very embarrassing but amazing,” said Freya.

I let go of Kelly and she started licking Freya.

I mounted Freya and put my penis inside her. I fucked her longer than any others tonight and came inside her. Freya came all over me and passed out.

We 3 Zack’s placed the 6 sleeping girls on the master bed and combined. The pleasure from all the sex made my penis extra hard and without stimulus I released a huge load all over the sleeping girls.

But what happened next was completely out of the blue.

All my fluid on them, dripping from their vaginas and probably inside them as well, turned into pink smoke and rose.

It turned into 6 dense balls deep pink in color and entered their bodies from their chest. They all glowed pink in color and the light settled in some minutes.

I saw the result and was dumbfounded.

Shrugging off the shock I slept between them.

“Last night was amazing,” I said at the breakfast table.

“Yes it was but I feel different. My mana is different and I feel fresh and energised,” said Emily.

“Yes and it feels like sister Emily is a little taller and more big on the breast and ass,” said Helena.

“So is sister Helena. Your breasts and butt are bigger and more soft,” said Ginger.

“And I feel sister Ginger’s height, breasts and even her ass are bigger than yesterdays,” said June.

“I believe mine and June’s nipples and breasts are bigger as well,” said Kelly.

“Yes, it’s even more lewd,” said June.

“It’s true and even I am bigger on my breast and ass. I was very conscious of my size but darling here loves me for that and even made me bigger,” said Freya.

“Master did?” Asked Kelly.

“Who else but him,” said Helena.

“Haha, the thing is yesterday night my fluids and mana condensed and provided you all with energy. That energy wanted more space to store so you all became a little bigger but don’t worry it’s all to my liking,” I said.

I continued, “Also my penis only damaged your vaginas for the first time and after that no matter how wide you stretch your vaginas will remain intact, it’s my magic. So that’s why you all feel the same you felt the first time.”

Everyone was shocked and we talked for some more time.

“Alright let’s go to the forest,” I said as we finished our breakfast.

2