0046 – Control***
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I will kill that son of a bitch,” screamed the naked lady.

“How dare he and his bitches kill my children. They killed so many of them. I will avenge them,” screamed the lady.

“Master, I want a blessing for the third time,” screamed the lady.

Suddenly a huge gust of wind flew and the lady toppled down on the ground. A similar air column coagulated from the air and pushed itself inside the lady in one go.

“Yes, master, give me more kids, yes, master,” screamed the lady.

The air column finished inside her and vanished like nothing happened. “I will make sure to kill those bastards,” said the lady as she tried to stand up.

“You’re in a beautiful state, master Lust,” said a similar voice. The lady known as Lust turned and saw a tall man standing at the entrance of her cave, stark naked with his penis erect.

“You must be Bronn, my brother Pride’s apprentice,” said Lust.

“Yes I am,” said Bronn as he bowed.

Lust walked up to him while gushes of white fluid poured out of her vagina.

“Come here and take me. Let me see as well how well that brother of mine has trained you,” said Lust.

Bronn walked to her and grabbed her big breasts. He started fondling them while he stuffed his 4 fingers inside her mouth.

He started fucking her mouth while pulling her nipples hard. She squirmed constantly until her nipples started bleeding.

Bronn let go and slapped her cheeks hard. “You won’t stop until I say so,” said Bronn and lifted her up.

He aligned his penis and inserted it in her in one go. Without a care he grabbed her thighs hard enough to bruise her and started fucking her roughly.

She moaned and squirmed in pain and came all over his penis as he filled her insides.

“Very good, he trained you well,” screamed Lust and started jumping his penis while he grabbed her butt.

Bronn who was enjoying the scene was now in discomfort. Whereas, Lust who was in pain was now in pleasure.

Bronn’s facial expressions changed at an alarming rate and soon he was screaming in pain.

“What is happening?” He demanded.

Lust just smiled and said, “I am making you mine.”

Within seconds Bronn’s muscles deflated, his teeth fell off his gums, his hair started falling, his knees became weak.

He fell down with Lust hitting her back but she was in no pain. Bronn broke his knees and elbows on impact.

“What is happening?” Bronn said.

“What a poor choice of last words,” said Lust as she laughed maniacally. Bronn shot another of his load and died on the spot.

“How was the gift?” Said a voice different from the previous man’s.

“He was perfect. He was strong and intelligent. Moreover, his big army of 300 men is waiting near the entrance which will be mine now. I swear if you provide me one more such delicacies I may have sex with you, my brother,” said Lust.

“Alright, I will be waiting with my penis in my hand,” said the voice, probably Pride and the voice faded away.

“I guess I am pregnant again, this does take a toll on me,” said Lust as she laid down with her legs spread apart wide. Small monsters started crawling out of her vagina and she passed out.

The previous monsters dragged her body and made sure that her one hand was in the lake in a corner of the cave.

*****

“What happened?” Asked Emily as she wake up the next morning. 

The overload of demonic energy was gone and I probably had the gist of what happened.

One by one every one of them woke up.

“It was scary but then I felt safe,” said Helena.

“It was like Zack was hugging us,” said Ginger.

“It was warm and peaceful,” said Freya.

“Master was very gentle,” said Kelly and June just nodded.

“Eat and I’ll tell you what happened,” I said.

I reiterated what happened yesterday. “Now for who did that?” I said.

Everyone turned more attentive and I said, “the demon king who I want to kill was behind this. You see back in the day when he wanted to take control over the world he made 7 generals. These generals were ruthless, cruel, savages and more importantly loyal to the demon. There was an instance when 3 of them sacrificed their lives to protect the demon. Now the demon is reviving, he probably has revived his generals as well. We all have lived in peace for a long time and because of that when 2 generals met yesterday the forest went into a state of panic.”

I took a deep breath and said, “the generals were Lust, Pride, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth and Envy. I think the demon monsters we are seeing are babies of the demon and Lust because yes she can give birth and only the demon king is allowed to touch her. Moreover I think either pride or wrath made contact with Lust yesterday when all hell went loose.”

“This is bad,” said Helena.

“I have heard and read many things but I always believed it to be fairy tale,” said Freya.

“I am worried,” said Ginger.

“Let’s kill these sons of bitches,” said Emily.

“Yes we will. The good thing is Lust is actually here. Also I can kill them easily if they are alone now,” I said.

“Looks like we have a mission,” said Helena.

“We need more power,” said Freya.

“No this much is enough. You need mental strength and not physical strength,” I said.

“One more session and you all will be good to go,” I said.

June scooted over and grabbed my penis and said, “I think we need a session with this.”

“Alright,” I said and cloned myself in 3.

We enjoyed our afternoon in each other’s embrace.

******

“I have contracted a deadly disease. I might die any day,” said Bronn. A meeting was being held by Bronn with his friend, butler and Lust.

“What the hell are you saying,” said the friend.

“Listen to me, Dave, I might die and I am unable to even walk with broken bones. I leave everything to this lady named Lust. She was one of my secret partners and I believe in her military and mental prowess,” said Bronn.

“Okay,” said Dave and left the room.

“Yes, master,” said the butler and left.

Lust sighed and Bronn went limp. “It was too hard to handle this puppet. Now we don’t have a use for you,” said Lust.

She smirked as she got control of the army.

******

“The malice has gotten stronger,” said Freya.

“It’s been another week. All we are doing is killing these demon monsters,” said Ginger.

“Where is the lair,” said Emily.

“Let’s just go and storm that place and kill all the demon monsters,” said Helena.

“I want to end this soon,” said Kelly and June just nodded.

“Soon, I think I have found some clue,” I said. 

I smelled hard and caught a distant stench which may be their lair.

1