0048 – Condensation***
171 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They were killing the monsters at a good rate.

Helena and Emily were using a combination of magic and brute force. June and Kelly were using their animal instincts. June was slashing using her claws and jumping around with her agility.

Kelly was punching the monsters real hard.

Freya and Ginger formed a team. Freya used area destruction magic which took time to charge but killed many monsters.

Whereas Ginger used rapid offensive magic attacks killing the monsters trying to attack Freya. They formed a sort of team and I was happy.

I looked at Lust and continued snapping my fingers. Her energy was draining slowly. I used a tag magic and applied explosive magic to her when I held her hand.

“Her energy is draining, I know how to end her, finish your monsters now,” I screamed.

The girls started attacking faster and stronger and killed the last of the monsters with minor injuries.

“Girls, come here,” I ordered.

I drained all of Lust’s energy and made her lay on an earthen platform.

I snapped and everyone got naked. “Grab hold of my body,” I said.

They all held my body but June held my penis. “Not here,” I said.

She giggled and let go my penis and grabbed my shoulder.

I chained Lust on the platform and covered the chains with hell fire. 

“Ahhhh, die, you bitch,” she screamed.

I inserted 4 fingers in her vagina and started shaking my hand. The vagina opened up slightly and I inserted my hand inside her.

The girls didn’t say anything but looked at me intently with shock, fear and confusion.

“No, don't do that,” screamed Lust.

“You see there is a piece of condensed mana inside her vagina which gives her power but it has dark energy,” I said and reached a wall inside her vagina. My elbow was touching her vagina and I grabbed a ball like thing in my hand.

“I will absorb that energy and give that to you all after filtration,” I said and began absorbing the dark energy.

My mana veins popped up to my skin and turned black. They started throbbing and a huge amount of energy started flowing in. It all went to my mana core and from there I started distribution. 

The veins where the girls kept their hands were white in color and the girls felt energy coming inside them. The ball started reducing in size.

“No, don’t do that. Master, master, save me,” screamed Lust.

“No one is coming,” I said and increased my absorbing speed. The ball reduced in size and finally disappeared.

“Master,” said Lust as she faded away leaving behind a green coloured body.

The girls passed out and fell to the ground. I fixed their positions and looked at the green girl on the platform.

“Thank you,” she said in a meek voice.

“You are the benefactor of the forest?” I asked.

She nodded.

“I am happy to meet a spirit. But the conditions are bad,” I said as I caressed her head knowing fully that I cannot save her.

“I am happy to meet a real god,” she said. I smiled and scratched my cheek.

“I will die soon, keep me in the lake and when I disappear keep your strong and beautiful women there as well,” she said and closed her eyes.

I bent down, kissed her head and picked her up.

I laid her in the lake and she started disappearing. I heard a faint ‘thank you’ and she disappeared completely.

The water which was glowing started glowing even more. I hurried back and brought the passed out girls in the lake. I made them sit in the water and took a seat inside the cool water as well.

I dozed off.

After sometime I woke up to something touching me.

“He’s awake,” said Emily.

“I had the best sleep. So what happened? Wow,” I exclaimed as I went through a roller coaster of emotions.

“The lake probably condensed all the energy inside us,” said Freya.

“Yes it did, I feel much stronger,” said Helena.

“My mana flows more smoothly and is denser than before,” said Ginger.

“June, is feeling great,” said June.

“Kelly can move mountains now,” said Kelly.

“That’s not all,” said Emily. She patted my head and went back to join the others.

“Your bodies are bigger and better,” I said.

“We’re doing it now,” I said and stood up. I cloned myself into 6 and one girl in my hand. 

“Today I will fuck you all the same,” I said.

All the girls had happy expressions as I held each one in my arms. We were still knee deep in the lake but I didn’t care. I took their lips and our tongues started fighting. We were sucking on our tongues. Our tongues twirled around each other’s mouths. 

I sucked in their juicy lips and explored their mouths. “You’ve grown taller and more juicy,” I said to every girl in her ear.

“Yes,” the girls moaned together and held me tightly.

I continued ravaging their mouths while my hands caressed and fondled their much softer and bigger breasts.

“You’ve made us even more lewd,” said the girls in my ear.

What’s this? Are all in synchronisation? This is fucking exciting.

I smiled and grabbed their waists. “I can’t wait anymore,” I said. “Me neither, darling,” said the girls.

I lifted each girl and held her by even softer thighs.

“Fuck, I will come just by holding you. Even a skin to skin contact with you is making me hornier,” I said and lifted the girls in my embrace.

The girls giggled and ruffled my hair.

I kissed their chest and buried my head in their bosom. “Let’s do this,” said the girls and pulled my head back. They took my lips and started moving their hips with my penis being crushed between our stomachs.

I was startled but I was so turned on that I followed their lead and finally lifted their ass up and inserted my penis head in their vaginas.

“Alright, prepare yourself for me,” I said.

The girls looked at me with puppy eyes and I inserted my penis in one go. The whole 12 inches with a thick girth went inside them in one go and they all screamed in pain and pleasure.

I think they were really sensitive after the mana condensation because they all came together all over me when I went inside them together.

The body juices from girl’s vaginas trickled down our bodies into the lake. I didn’t care and looked at the girls.

“You’re very pretty,” I said and started moving.

The girls were jumping constantly on my penis as it went completely inside and outside their vaginas. Their breasts swayed in front of me, their nipples touched my face, their slender waist gave them an hourglass shaped body, their soft thighs and their bigger and softer butt caressing my penis and balls. Everything made me reach my limit, “I am coming,” I groaned and filled their insides.

The girls screamed in pleasure as I filled them.

I took out my penis and my fluid started gushing out of their vaginas.

“You are extra rough today, darling,” said the girls and kissed me.

I smiled and again lifted their ass and inserted my penis inside their vaginas.

1