0055 – Service***
100 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I have said this before and I would say it again, that I only showed you the way. The hard work and achievements are all yours, be proud of yourselves,” I said.

“Master, you’ve done so much for us,” said Kelly.

“Just let us do something today,” said Ginger.

“Don’t resist,” said Helena.

“Follow our leads,” said Freya.

“We all love you so much,” said Emily.

“Master, we will make you feel good,” said June.

“It won’t hurt my love,” said Iris.

The girls huddled together and grabbed me. June blindfolded me and they all lifted me up.

I was laid on the bed and felt my clothes being removed. I didn’t do anything and was just sitting while the girls removed my clothes and probably theirs too.

A girl sat in my face and pushed her soft ass on me. I took my tongue out and started licking her. I heard a squirming sound followed by the girls giggling.

2 girls took my hand and sat on it and started massaging their vaginas on my arm. One girl sat on my stomach and started playing with my nipples. I didn’t feel any pain, rather I felt the softness in their butt and heat in their vaginas.

2 girls took my penis and started licking it and the balls. Their motion was fluid and their tongues went up and down. My penis started throbbing as they continued licking.

And lastly one girl took my hand and inserted 2 of my fingers into her vagina. She was wet and hot inside, I didn’t waste any time and started moving my fingers. She was enjoying it and I knew it.

It was erotic being pinned down by 7 girls. I didn’t feel any pain but only pulses of pleasure. 

The girl sitting on top of me and the girl fucking herself with my fingers squirted their love juice and changed positions with other girls.

The pair of lips and tongue sucking and licking my penis changed as well. They new girls started gobbling my penis up while sucking on both balls together.

I felt really good but somehow controlled myself. The girls came again and covered me with their warm fluid.

“It’s so good,” I said.

The girls laughed and one girl sat on my penis. She pressed it between her vagina and my stomach and started grinding me.

“It’s so good, let me put it in,” I said.

“Alright,” she said. She lifted her ass up and someone put my penis head on her vagina.

The girl instantly sat down taking in the whole length in one go.

My foreskin pulled back and in one go my throbbing penis entered her moist vagina.

“It’s so good that I will come,” I groaned.

“No you can’t today. Identify the girl fucking you right now and you can come,” someone said.

“Then leave my hands alone,” I said.

The girls let go of my hands and I put them directly on the girl’s breasts.

Hmm, the breasts aren’t that big. I kept my hands on her butt and caressed her continuously, while she jumped.

“Ginger, let me come inside you,” I said.

Ginger bent down and grabbed my arms. “Yes, Zack, fill me up,” she said in my ears.

I released some mana and pumped my fluids inside her.

She turned over with her dripping vagina and another girl took her place.

In an instant I knew who she was. “I guess it will be difficult for June and Kelly. Do me harder June,” I said.

“Yes, master, fill me up, fill this lewd body,” she said and increased her speed.

I grabbed her swinging breasts and pinched her nipples hard.

She squirmed and I came inside her along with some mana.

She rolled down to one side and another girl mounted me.

She took my penis in and started jumping on it.

I grabbed her big and soft ass and then her big breasts. Her breasts were firm with soft butt. “Freya I never knew you were so freaky,” I said and pulled her from her neck on my chest.

“It’s all because of you,” she said and started licking my neck.

Her butt poked outwards and went up and down with every motion.

I felt myself building up and grabbing her back, I came inside her with some mana.

Next girl took her place and because of her tail I easily noticed it was Kelly.

“Kelly you’re soft, big and smooth as ever,” I said and filled her insides.

“Thank you, master,” she said and plopped on one side.

The next girl sat on me and I started rubbing her soft ass. My hands sunk in her skin and soft butt. I moved my hand up and instantly knew who she was. I grabbed her big tits and started massaging them. Slowly but surely I massaged them. While she let out soft loans and milk dripped from her nipples.

“Shoot it in my mouth, Iris,” I said.

“Yes my love,” she said and with swift movements she aimed her milk right inside my wide open mouth.

“Delicious, now let me taste those lips,” I said.

She bent down with her huge breasts pressed against me and invaded my mouth with her slick tongue.

I was ecstatic and started pumping her. Small moans escaped her mouth and with a thrust I came inside her and filled her with my fluids and mana.

She plopped down on me and a squishy sound was made probably because of her milk.

I patted her head and she rolled over to one side.

The next girl mounted me, I ran my hands all over her. Her breasts and butt were big and soft. My hands sunk in them perfectly. “Your body is lewd only for me Helena,” I said.

“Yes my love,” she moaned and I pumped her. Her breasts were in my hands and I moved with her. I filled her insides with my fluids and mana.

“Next is Emily,” I said and one of the girl removed my blindfold.

I looked at their vaginas dripping with their and mine love juices. Emily was the only one sitting. I grabbed her waist and held her up and inserted my penis in one go.

She grabbed me tight and screamed.

I started moving fast and took her lips. I fucked her vagina for a few minutes before filling her.

She came with me and I laid her on the bed. I looked around and everything was a mess. It was late at night and the bed was wet and stinking.

With a snap everything was cleaned and dried.

I was tired as well so just slept embracing someone’s breasts.

2