Peak Powers
385 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Shen was a bit depressed looking at Xue Yue, who was looking through her spatial bag.

"You can have these healing pills," said Xu Yue, taking a pill bottle from her spatial bag.

She then threw the pill bottle toward Liu Shen's working arm. He then opened the bottle and took a pill out of it.

"This is too expensive," said Liu Shen, looking at the pills in the bottle.

In the pill bottle were nine earth-ranked healing pills. Earth-ranked pills are extremely expensive for most cultivators. A low-rank spirit pill is enough for healing in the body refining realm.

"You can keep them, I don't have any worse healing pills," said Xu Yue as she looked at the pile of pill bottles in her now somewhat organized spatial bag.

Liu Shen almost spit out a mouthful of blood. He then looked towards the two bottles of High Rank spirit pills his master gave him for healing.

Even this could also be considered wasting resources, in the outside world, most body refinement cultivators use low-grade spirit pills.

In terms of Profilage Young Master of the cultivation world, Xu Yue could be considered as the worst, her wealth dwarfed that of a True Awakening cultivator. Half of this was obtained from the gifts her grandfather sent her.

Unknown to her, this meeting became Liu Shen's heart demon that he could never overcome in his life.

After Xu Yue entered her cave abode, she took a relaxing bath and began painting.

Painting had become one of Xu Yue's most persistent habits. She would paint every single day. After all this painting, she had become extremely good at it. After forty-five minutes, she had finally finished this painting. Unlike most other paintings, she did not leave this one in her cave abode, putting it in a hidden corner of her spatial bag, next to other paintings of this type.

After admiring the dozen or so paintings hidden, she silently put finding a place to hide them better on her to-do list.

If her mother inspects her spatial bag and finds them, she would be in deep trouble.

Thankfully, half a year of time passed monotonously. Her mother did not inspect her spatial bag.

Over the past few days, Xu Yue had had a feeling that something would happen soon.

After around thirty minutes of training with the sword, Xu Yue felt as if her body had become one. She then felt it become stronger at a fast rate. Unknown to her, it was autonomously absorbing spiritual qi to facilitate its transformation, becoming stronger in the process.

At that moment, Feng Shuchun looked toward Xu Yue's cave abode.

"She has reached foundation establishment," said Feng Shuchun in a light voice as she smiled happily.

Even when using special techniques, reaching foundation establishment at this age is extremely rare. As the Origin Sword sect does not rely on cultivation techniques, their cultivation speed is slower than the other peak sects in the early stages.

But because of this, the cultivation speed and foundation of their True Awakening and Minor Trancendance realm experts is higher than the other peak power.

The five most powerful powers in the world are

The Origin Sword Sect.

The Holy Land of the Five Elements

The Hangming Temple

The Yin-Yang Temple

Loose Cultivation Alliance

These five powers have the most influence in the entire Three Thousand Region, there exist some other hidden powers, that have around their levels of strength, but in terms of influence all others pale in comparison.

Xu Yue happily walked toward her master's abode, she then saw her master, just outside of it, waiting for her.

"I have reached Foundation Establishment," said Xu Yue happily, as she hugged her master by the waist.

"I know," said Feng Shuchun, looking at Xu Yue, who was hugging her. She immediately knew what was happening when she felt spiritual Qi pe attracted to Xu Yue's abode.

"Where did it all go," though Feng Shuchun, looking at Xu Yue's body, most cultivator's upon reaching the foundation establishment absorb a small relatively small amount of spiritual Qi, even though her body had become stronger, the vast majority of spiritual Qi seemed to have disappeared.

Feng Shuchun had never seen such a thing happen before.

In a hidden location.

The Scrying Temple is a force that cultivates the Dao of Fate. Using the Dao of Fate, the temple has managed to evade calamities and become one of the oldest powers in the Entire Three thousand regions by only cultivating one true immortal, the founder of the Palace.

At the same time as Feng Shuchun was talking with Xu Yue in the Headquarters of the Heaven Scrying Temple, a meeting was taking place.

The current master of the Heaven Scrying Temple, Wang Ming, gathered with the Grand Elders. Wang Ming, as the sect master of the Heaven Scrying temple, has always been low-key, but even so, he was extremely talented, even compared to the last sect master.

The four cultivators stood respectfully, waiting for the message to arrive.

"The Heaven Scrying Temple shall enter seclusion and not bother itself with outside matters for the next five million years," said an Ancient Voice.

"Yes Ancestor," said the Four Cultivators as they bowed.

That voice was the founder of the Heaven Scrying Temple, Hong Jun.

In an endless void stood a young man with grey hair and a simple Daoist robe.

"I hope my preparations are enough," said Hong Jun. He stood outside of reality and then looked towards the sword region.

He then said some incomprehensible words that could not be understood by any living being in this world and disappeared.

An eye appeared where Hong Jun had just stood.

"I will not interfere," said Hong Jun's voice. As soon as he said that, the Eye of the Grand Dao disappeared.

It knew that because of Hong Jun's Dao Heart he would not break his word.

"I have helped as much as I could," said Hong Jun while looking towards the Fate region where the Heaven Scrying Palace is located.

Xu Jinming was relaxing when he saw Hong Jun appear next to him. Looking at Hong Jun's somewhat tired appearance, he became happy about how qualified his descendants were.

17