220 : Axe 2
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few moments, the smile on Qin Song's face disappeared, as he once again closed his eyes and began sleeping.

As such, time once again began rapidly passing, as only a few days later, for the first time this year, it began snowing.

It then continued snowing for the next ten months, but even so, Qin Song still remained unmoving, only occasionally hunting and cutting down some trees for firewood.

Then, on one very peacefull night, when Qin Song should have been peacefully sleeping, he suddenly opened his eyes, as he heard talking in the distance.

'It should be some travelers,' thought Qin Song before closing his eyes once again as he placed his hands behind his head, laying on the ground.

...

"Senior brother Qi, the concentration of Spiritual Energy is indeed slightly rising, there should indeed be a hidden spiritual vein around here," said He Xiuying as she looked at her senior brother, Qi Jianyu.

"Xiu'er, you didn't have to doubt me so much did you?" said Qi Jianyu before continuing to talk with He Xiuying, much to the displeasure of his other companion, Xue Lanying who was also walking alongside them.

Suddenly, Xue Lanying raised her head and stared in a certain direction.

"I think I found something," mumbled Xue Lanying as she used her spiritual sense to scout the concentration of spiritual energy found ahead.

After they heard Xue Lanying's words, both Qi Jianyu and He Xiuying sent their spiritual sense into that direction, causing their expressions to subtly change.

In particular, Qi Jianyu seemed rather excited at the discovery.

"It really is the spiritual vein, let's hurry up, any minute that we waste here, is a minute in which someone can discover this place," said Qi Jianyu as he suddenly speed up, nearly flying into the distance.

Following his lead, both of his junior sisters hurried along, not losing his tracks.

In only a few moments, the three of them reached a small opening, with a seemingly dead figure laying in the middle.

"Although the concentration of spiritual energy seems a little lower than what I expected, this should be the right place," said Qi Jianyu before getting to work, beginning to set up a formation around this place.

At the same time, Xue Lanying and He Xiuying also began helping him set up the formation.

The first thing that Qi Jianyu did was go to the middle of the clearing and begin tidying the place up, creating enough space so that the formation could be set up.

With his experience, Qi Jianyu was completely unfazed by the body with no sign of life that was laying next to him, as he then began destroying the small graves in the middle of the clearing.

Suddenly, a wall of ice appeared behind Qi Jianyu, and then, a fraction of a moment later, the wall cracked, as the tip of an axe suddenly smashed into it.

Only a fraction of a moment later, and after another strike from the axe, the wall of ice shattered, launching shards into every direction.

Thankfully, using this time, Qi Jianyu was able to launch himself a few meters away, dodging the axe strike that followed.

But before Qi Jianyu could do anything else, a person suddenly appeared in front of him, smashing an axe straight at his head.

A moment later, the figure in front of him was suddenly sent flying, only stopping after hitting a large boulder, completely smashing it.

"How in the world did a mortal have this much strength," mumbled Qi Jianyu as he stared at the figure clouded in dust which was laying on the boulder.

At this moment, He Xiuying suddenly appeared next to Qi Jianyu, causing his attention to turn to her.

"Where's Xue Lanying?" asked Qi Jianyu, noting the disappearance of the latter.

Hearing the words of her senior brother, He Xiuying suddenly puffed her cheeks.

"That wench has no confidence in senior brother, she fled as soon as the fight started," said He Xiuying, no longer restraining herself as Xue Lanying was no longer here.

"She really has no confidence in me, if someone at the Soul Nourishment realm couldn't even kill a mortal they would really be pure trash," said Qi Jianyu as suddenly an axe penetrated the back of his head.

Before He Xiuying could react, a figure suddenly took out the axe from Qi Jianyu's head and let out a fierce swing at her neck.

Suddenly, a wall of ice appeared in front of He Xiuying, but sadly, it was of no use, although He Xiuying's ice was much stronger than normal ice, extremely so in fact, but compared to the ice wall created by Qi Jianyu it still very much paled in comparison.

As such, the wall was completely useless at stopping the axe, which smashed into it and into He Xiuying's neck only a moment apart.

...

As she used her spiritual sense to spy on the figure who was sitting next to a fire with wounds all over his body, a weird feeling emerged in Xue Lanying's mind, causing her, who was previously fleeing this scene to suddenly stop.

After a few moments, Xue Lanying began to cautiously walk towards the clearing.

Suddenly, an axe appeared next to Xue Lanying's neck, stopping only a tiny distance away from it.

"You'll die, are you not aware of that?" asked Xue Lanying as she stared at the injured man, who seemed to have no expression on his face at the moment.

But even so, after hearing Xue Lanying's words, the axe next to her neck slightly lowered itself, leaving only silence.

After a few moments, Xue Lanying once again opened her mouth.

"I will heal you and you let me loot their bodies," said Xue Lanying, prompting Qin Song to hesitate for a moment before nodding and sitting down.

Just as Xue Lanying was about to approach the bodies of the two, a hand suddenly stopped her.

"You heal me first then you get whatever's on them," said Qin Song, causing Xue Lanying to slightly shudder.

2