Chapter 3 (Unedited)
1.1k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the guy that I just cut in two, I feel terrible. I feel sick to my stomach and it’s hard to breathe. All of these feelings overwhelm me and I let out a shriek.

“Did I have any right to kill those men? Was I right to judge those monsters? I mean, they were only doing their job even if it’s selling people to horny rich people…”

More and more thoughts run through my mind, trying to figure out what’s right and wrong until I realize where I am. I pick up the card and run in the direction where the people I freed went. After a while of running through the dark stone brick hallway, it splits off into two directions and I just run right since there is no point in wasting time trying to decide. 

The small rocks and other debris hurt so bad with just my bare feet but I just keep running and hoping not to see any guards because I have no clue how I’ll do anything without that sword… not that I think I could kill anyone again, that was just in the heat of the moment. 

My lungs hurt and can barely keep up, but I keep looking for a way out. After a while, I find myself in a corridor with a lot of crudely made wooden doors. Right as I get to the end of the hallway… I hear『 ضربة الصاعقة Shock Bolt!』and instantly I collapse and feel all my muscles spasming while a guard just laughs. 

While he is mocking me and laughing some more, I begin to feel like I can move again, but then I hear『 ضربة الصاعقة Shock Bolt!』again and all I can do is let out a blood-curdling scream. Thoughts made of pure panic run through my mind, but then my mind grinds to a halt when he repeats himself 『 ضربة الصاعقة Shock Bolt!』All I can do is let out another scream.

The guard stops laughing and carrying on to say “You killed my friends, you piece of shit. I’m not allowed to kill you, but that sure as hell doesn’t mean I have to put you back in one piece.” then he kicks me in the stomach then stomps on my head. All I can do is take it… then I hear the ungodly words again『 ضربة الصاعقة Shock Bolt!』as I feel my muscle spasming again, he gets ready to hit me again… 

..

.

What looks like a hand pierces his chest. All he does is look down and mutters, “Damn.” I try to look past the guard’s corpse that’s still on the end of someone’s hand, but I can’t quite make out who's there. While struggling through the pain, I stand up and say “W-whoever you are, thank you.“

As soon as that leaves my mouth, I feel my legs give out, but before I fall, the corpse gets thrown to the ground, her hands change back to normal, and I’m caught.

It’s one of the people I let out of their cell. I don’t quite know what she is, but she looks mostly human black hair and light green eyes, but before her arms changed back they looked like from her elbow down it was cracking and her fingers came to sharp points. She says nothing, but throws me over her shoulder and runs. Watching the guard’s body getting further and further, randomly, the thought popped into my head, “I wish I was the one to do it.” then I just shake my head and turn to this woman and ask “Do you know a way out? Also, can you let me down?“

She just shakes her head while she runs and all I can do is accept her help… At the very least I don't want to be carried like a sack of potatoes! Not that I should complain my body definitely wasn't up for the task. I struggled getting as far as I got and after that eletrico shock therapy my legs were done.

All I could do is watch her get further and further but l eventually she stumbles onto a way that isn't just a long hallway, it's a staircase. Without any words at all she runs up the staircase huffing and puffing but not slowing down one bit. She may not be slowing down but her shoulder is digging into me.  

Once we are at the top she puts me down and mutters quietly "We are taking a break here." between her breaths. I nod and stay alert just in case guards come again… Not like I could do anything. I just let out a sigh and look over to the girl and as soon as I do she looks away from me, I didn't notice she was staring at me.

I don't even know what my face looks like do I look weird? Or is this body ugly? I guess it's nothing to dwell on. I don't know what I look like and won't find out while still here probably. 



Author's note- It's been a minute! I haven't given up I just got distracted workingout and with life but I'm back at it again I'll take off the (Unedited) when I edit the chapters;

18