Summoned: Book 1 – An Accidental Adventure – Chapter 02
139 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Summoned: An Accidental Adventure –

Chapter 02

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Felix~

 

                A scream with a capital S brought Felix bolt upright out of a dreamless sleep.

 

                Just as quickly he was floored back down when lightning arcs of pain flared throughout his back, neck, and arms.  Like he had been stabbed or shot at each point.  The pain as bad as if he had been sent literally though a meat grinder. 

 

                Once back down he could feel a few very uncomfortable cables or kinks underneath his back.  Had bolts been run through his muscles or something?

 

                Felix tried to talk but his mouth seemed to be as messed up as the rest of his body was.  However, he needed to get up as soon as he was able to.  A scream like that meant that someone was in trouble.  He may be something of a rules-monger with his friends, and troublemaker with others, but when push came to shove Felix always reverted to a straight forward protector.  So he made another anguished attempt to get up and out of whatever was holding him down.  Once he was mobile, or at least more awake, then whoever was harming the screaming person would be in for a world of hurt.

 

                “Son of Rutting Whore!”  A breathy woman’s voice cursed in a Slavic accent.  “What bastard put in…”  Her voice trailed off before suddenly erupting into an excessively long string of some Eastern European language. 

 

                Even without knowing any of it Felix could feel his ears burning as the woman cursed so heavily he was sure that Army Sergeants to Navy Sailors coast to coast would now be blushing. 

 

                While the woman cursed he could feel the muscles on his neck and back begin to uncramp.  Soon he was able to open his eyes to the rats nest of materials on the ceiling.  Interesting as he found it was he needed to figure out more about his other surroundings.  Especially as the mish mash of technologies was kind of creeping him out.

 

                'Isn't this where someone yelled something about "It's Alive!"?’ he thought.

 

                Slowly he also began to take note of how well he could see.  He couldn’t see any source of light and there did not seem to be any shadows of any type.  He could just see in perfect ambience.  Sort of like his eyes naturally had light amplification built in. 

 

                After what felt like several minutes the cursing finally abated to a slow torrent.  Likely not really that long, probably only a minute or two.  Long enough though.  Once she slowed down another voice spoke up, also female.  This one was husky, divine to his ears.

 

                “Settle down please, let me help.”

 

                Some more cursing, and then the sound of metallic items hitting stone.  Probably the floor if he was reading the room correctly.

 

                “Ok, that one you REALLY will want me to – “

 

                The other one yelled again followed by a seriously inspired bit of invective.

 

                For the life of him Felix couldn’t suppress laughing.  He could only imagine the scene as if it was a Netflix show or something like that.

 

                “Since you have that one taken care of I’m sure you can handle the last few.  It sounds like one o the boys are waking up so I’m going to go help him out.” 

 

                Felix’s neck was still very stiff and sore from whatever had happened.  It was difficult and he may have strained it when he had startled upwards earlier.

 

                “Wait moment.  I help.”  The whispery voice said followed by more cursing.  Then a pair of what sounded like bare feet slapping down onto stone.  “Still no understanding why this.”

 

                A pair of stunning faces came into his field of view.  The taller, by a few heads, looked almost like an Irish version of Wonder Woman.  The shorter woman looked sort of oriental with almost porcelain fine skin and raven black hair cut to a forward swept fame ending at her jawline.  It was the smaller one with the whispery phone sex worker voice.  Though for some reason he was pretty sure this was her normal form of speaking.

 

                “I had perfect body.  Strong.  Fierce.  Mine!”

 

                Normally Felix wouldn’t have noticed their faces and ethnicities first.  Normally he would have been paying more attention to their state of undress.  Especially the red headed bombshell standing over him.

 

                “I always knew I’d die and end up in the hands of some beautiful women.”  He slurred out through a tongue feeling unused in his mouth as he took in the rest of her form.

 

                The busty taller woman rolled her eyes at his comment.  “Now I know how Power Girl feels.”  She stated, one arm holding her breasts the other one pointing up at her face.  “Eyes up here buddy.”

 

                The smaller girl giggled.  She didn’t appear nearly as concerned about her nudity as the metallic green painted one was.

 

                “Did I die and end up in an Adults only Comic Con then?”

 

                Red shook her head.  “Not that I’m aware of.  Though, given the spectacular state of your skin I would rather doubt it.”

 

                “What’s wrong with my skin?”  Felix felt a little bit concerned.

 

                He looked between the two of them quickly but not down yet as even moving his eyes hurt a little let alone his neck.  He loved how the metallic body paint enhanced the beauty of the Irish woman.  How the geometric designs and patterns flowed under her breasts in three long stripes per side, each one over a rib.  The two interposed triangles on each forearm and the thin slashes along her jawline.  The other, her porcelain skin seemed to have an opalescent sheen to it.  Her shiny raven hair shot through with stipes of crimson and deep blue.  The perfect ideal of a modern gothic girl.  Where the red head could give She Hulk a run in the buxom bad ass brigade the Asian gal was a slight woman with a whipcord thin athletes build.

 

                The smaller of the two cocked her head to the side with an expression he had seen directed at him far too often.  “So, starry sky skin normal?”

 

                “What do you mean?  I don’t have…”  He trailed off as she grabbed a hold of his hand and lifted it into his field of vision.

 

                He no longer bothered to ogle the two other women.  All the aches and pains vanished to the back of his mind as he sat up to look down at himself.  Every other concern also fell to the wayside.  He watched in fascination as his limb seemed to look like staring into the night sky unblemished by cloud or cover.  Stars to every direction and slightly off to one side was something akin to a galactic core.  The belt of which had to be the smattering of stars that he thought of as the Milky Way.  He gazed at the stellar cloud on one arm as he moved it around.  His flesh may move, but the view did not.  No matter how he maneuvered or twisted it.  As if he was only a window that even if moved did not change the view to the landscape beyond.

 

                “Oh my god… I’m full of Stars.”

 

                A short bark of a laugh escaped from the red head before she could stifle it.  She looked a little embarrassed at her reaction, he wasn’t really sure why she would find it that funny.  He really was full of stars.

 

                Felix looked over at the two of them and considered them again in a new light.   Yes, both of them were nude.  Now that he was sitting up he was able to answer the question regarding curtains and drapes as well.  On one, though.  Not the other.  He could also see four other beings of various forms of humanity on the other beds.  One woman and three men.  All nude, all with tubes wires and leads in them.  All with privacy towels on their waists.  The woman had lightly tanned skin and very long metallic silver hair.  A huge juggernaut made out of stone.  A short islander with long braided hair and dusky rose colored skin.  Last was a blue skinned man who reminded him of the guys from the movie Avatar, minus the braided hair however.  Perhaps dusky rose guy stole it.

 

                “I don’t think this is funny anymore.”

 

                Red answered him.  “Me neither.  I’m voting Alien Abduction and Experimentation.”

 

                “You already vote that.”  The Asian girl said as she started messing with some of Felix’s tubes.

 

                “Then I vote it again.”

 

                Felix saw her look around the room.  After a moment he did the same.  The oddness of the room not lost on him.  He opened his mouth to say something when he felt a sharp yanking pain from his left shoulder.

 

                “OUCH!  Wha’d’ya do that for!?!”

 

                The Asian gal stood there one hand on hip and cockily spinning a cable slightly off to the side.  “You need uncoiled before more wake.”  She laughed a breathy laugh.  “I want see how deal with under towel.”

 

                With a sick feeling to his gut Felix looked down at his lap.  He found out two things, yes his starry skin went all the way down.  Second was that he had tubing connecting up and into his unmentionables.

 

                “You have got to be kidding me.  You guys know, I blame Nick for this.”

 

                Felix was pretty sure that sitting here with his skin strangely changed also meant that his companions would hardly catch his reference.  Yet both of them became deathly still and stared intensely at him.

 

                “What… did… you… just… say?”  Red let out slowly.

 

                “Umm… I blame Nick for this?”  His voice pitched up a little towards the end as he cringed.  There were many possibilities for her reaction swimming around Felix’s mind right then.  Many centered on whatever in that statement may have offended her.  Though for the life of him he could not figure out what that would have been.

 

                “I can’t let you do that Dave.”  Her voice was deadpan. 

 

                That however was definitely not what he was expecting.  In fact it left him a bit dumbfounded.  There was no sane or reasonable explanation to it.  Yet the smaller woman’s equal measure of jaw dropped shock as she looked at Red it seemed that it was the only one that fit.

 

                “Roll a Die Six.”  Felix said quietly.

 

                “Who’s gonna run this raid.”  She returned.

 

                “Always remember your towel.”

 

                “And Don’t Panic.”

 

                “Thanks for all the Fish.”

 

                “It’s bigger on the inside.”

 

                The petite Asians head had been ping ponging back and for the whole time before she acted.  She jumped forward and grabbed the two of them into a big hug.  He felt her tears on his strange skin, her cheek nestled into his chest.  Meanwhile his own face had been pressed into the red haired amazons own ample assets.  Normally this would be a dream come true but considering who the two girls had to be caused no small amount of conflict.

 

                “Uh… Malachai… I think?  Please let go?”  He asked while attempting to think very unsexy thoughts as he felt his lower half begin to stir.

 

                She continued to hold on tight.  Though the one who had to be his friend Nick pushed back a little, managing to separate herself from the three with ease.  Which allowed him to rearrange his towel.

 

                Malachai in his, now her, small new body looked up and sniffed a little.  “What do now?”

 

                She sounded so small.  More so with the whispery voice.  A voice that was almost as distracting to Felix as their state of dress.  Especially as she was still so close he could feel the heat from her body.

 

                “Fucked if I know.  But I’ll lay you guys odds that James and Chris are in one of these others.”  Nick said and slapped the table of the granite skinned man lightly.  As an afterthought she added, “Oh and there’s an old dead guy.”

 

                “I him blame.  Nick only fuck with ass monkeys in Game.”

 

                All three got a laugh as some of their old banter cleared a bit of the anxiety.  “So what now?”

 

                “Tubes off.”  Malachai whispered in his ear.  Before Felix could figure out what she meant he felt another painful tug on his side as something was pulled out from under his fleh.  When pulled it caused his vision to flash and sparkle for a moment.

 

                “WHAT IN THE FUCK MAN!”

 

                Malachai came around to stand in front of him.  Hand on hips looking just like one of his pissed off girlfriends.  Except none of them had ever confronted him in the buff before.

 

                To call it mildly distracting would have been an understatement.

 

                “Cables off ‘Man’ otherwise stuck to bed.”

 

                Felix knew this would be a very conflicting experience.  At least he was here with a couple of his friends and not stuck in this strange room all alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Chapter 02

 

 

8