Chapter 0: Bio and Explanation
304 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Protagonist 1:

Name: Ty Striker

Gender: Gender-Fluid

Age: 28 Undecillion

Sexuality: Pansexual

Love Interest: Zephyr Vinchii and Fuji Taro

Occupation: The Founder of BlackHollowed

Race: Alchemist(Unknown)

Relative Power: Unification

Other details: Elemental Council Leader

 

Protagonist 2:

Name: Annabelle Striker

Gender: Female

Age: 28 Undecillion

Sexuality: Straight

Love Interest: 

Occupation: The Founder of WhiteFulfilment

Race: Human?

Relative Power: Unknown

Other details: Elemental Council Leader Secretary

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BlackHallowed and WhiteFulfillment:

Marks + Meaning: BH’s is black while WF’s is white, a skull on the bottom to represent their consequences over the north, a phoenix spreading their wings to show their free reign over the south, a dragon roaring to show their fierce reign over the east, a snake baring its fangs to show their defence over the west.

To show their rank and position of their organisation, the members have their numbers in the middle of their mark, the Founders have a 0 to represent their rank as the Founders but they have decoys so they are kept a secret but they stay in their offices or they wear a mask.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Their Appearances:

Ty:

Hair: Brown fading to red with purple highlights.

Eyes: Right eye is purple with a black claw mark, and the other eye is blue.

Other facial features: Left cheek has the BlackHollowed mark.

Annabelle:

Hair: Brown fading to yellow with blue highlights.

Eyes: both eyes are blue, and the left eye has a white claw mark.

Other facial features: right cheek has the WhiteFulfilment mark.

Both: Clothes: They both are wearing a sleeveless dress with straps around the shoulders. Annabelle has a short unbuttoned shirt that stays above her waist with the sleeves rolled up. 

Ty has unattached sleeves. Annabelle has long gloves on while Ty doesn’t have any. They both have shorts on with socks that have one colour fading to another, they both also wear lace-up shoes.

Clothes Colourations:

Ty: Primary Colour: Black, Secondary Colour: White.

Annabelle: Primary Colour: White, Secondary Colour: Black.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Darkstrider]

Well… Greetings, my dear readers. This story is just for fun and I only own my two Ocs, so if you come across anything unusual then it’s just for fun and for the plot. If anyone has an opinion they can state it in the comments but I recommend that no one says something that can hurt another person’s feelings, if people find something truly offending then please let me know, I’ll try to make it better since this story is for fun and I don’t want to hurt or offend people. If you want to make suggestions feel free to message me or place them down in the comments.

Now for the other thing, if you’ve noticed or haven’t, it’s ok either way. One of the tags says “God Protagonist”, that is mainly because I and a friend of mine had some fun making our own gods, goddesses and deities. Of course, we don’t say they’re real, we just made them for fun, so the twins and their bios are from that document of ours. If you want me to add more information about the twins then tell me what you want to be known and I’ll do it, I may even put some Headcanons regarding some of the upcoming characters but no spoilers for the characters that haven’t been introduced from when someone asks me.

Also, chapters may take a while so I won’t be posting this week, mainly because I have school and its transition days for the next few days, I’ll probably be posting more on 25th/06 or 26th/06 which is Saturday and Sunday. It’s Week 9 right now so after this week and the next, it’ll be school holidays, so I’ll have more time to post by then.

[/Darkstrider]

3