[CH 1] Unexpected Turn of Events
915 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a dark classroom on the third floor, two students of opposite genders hid themselves, away from the crowd. Finally, they managed to get away from their friends and make some time for themselves, only themselves.

"Hey! Not so fast." The girl whispered, blushing a little, and grasped the boy's hand. "Be gentle, Maruo-kun."

"We have to be quick, Miki. Or else they will find out that we sneaked away." The boy, Maruo, frowned as he tried to unbutton the girl's school shirt. "It'll be a problem then."

"Relax, there's still a lot of time. They are probably drunk or high on pot somewhere anyways." Miki stopped Maruo's hands with her right hand and the other hand rested upon his cheek while her fingers fiddled around his ear. She gazed at Maruo's eyes intently, as her warm breaths got faster and heavier. "Kiss me first."

"Mmhm…" 

Maruo thrust his tongue into Miki's mouth. as their tongues swirled and wriggled together. His left hand moved behind the back of her head, burying itself in her thick auburn hair.

And his other hand found its way under her shirt through the unbuttoned gap. He then pressed his hand against Miki's boob, hidden behind only a thin black bra. It was a bit smaller for Maruo's taste, but enough to make him excited, as his manhood started to lengthen bit by bit.

"Mmm.." Miki's slight moan got stifled, as her mouth was locked with Maruo's, tongues still dancing together, refusing to let go.

Then Maruo slipped his hand behind Miki's back. With a click, he unbuttoned her bra in a swift move.

Maruo's eyes widened as he stared at the pink nipples over Miki's perfectly rounded tits. Wasting no time, he grabbed onto the bare mounds.

So soft! 

Under Maruo's palms, they felt like soft foam balls, some used for exercising their hands. Unbeknownst to him, he squished them hard.

"Ahhhnn!" Miki moaned ten times louder, surprised by the sudden rough move. "What are you doing? Stop!"

Not the honest type, eh?

Maruo smirked. Even though Miki told him to stop, her body conveyed a different message.

He felt Miki's nipples turning rock solid beneath his hand, as her body grew warmer. So instead of toning it down, he went one step further. He tugged his hands back, pinching her hardened nipples.

"Kyaa.. Aahnn!!" Clenching Maruo's dark curly hair tightly, Miki yelled out, hard to say from pleasure or pain.

But Maruo didn't care anymore. The cute look on Miki's face turned him on too much, as his dick also became rock solid. But before going all-in, he wanted to feel her warmth more.

Maruo buried his head into Miki's breasts. Ah, heavenly feeling. Her scent tingled his nose. She smells so good, damnit. I wonder how she tastes. A sudden urge to taste her entire body rose inside him.

First, he extended his tongue a little, sticking it out of his mouth. Slurp~ His tongue brushed against Miki's left breast.

"Maruo-kun?" She jerked her head downward, surprised by the strange sensation. "Ahhn..umnnn…!"

The burning sensation suddenly got a lot more intense, as Maruo began sucking on her breast. His lips held onto the rosy skin, as his tongue moved up-down and sideways repeatedly. Then he settled for circling his tongue around the nipple.

"Noooo…hmnn!" Teardrops glinted at the corner of Miki's green eyes, making them glitter like gems.

The grip of her right hand over Maruo's hair got way stronger and her other hand grabbed onto Maruo's shoulder, as the nails almost pierced his skin.

Maruo could no longer hold it in his pants, as his hands moved fast to untie his belt. Then he was going to strip Miki of her skirt and panties. 

But something completely unexpected interrupted him. No, no one suddenly entered the room.

Crunch! Thrash!

A black-haired young boy swooped in through the window, shattering the glass into thousands of pieces. The blue logo embroidered over his tie indicated the boy to be a 2nd-year student at this high school, Gifu East High.

"Wha?!" Maruo was stunned, taken aback by the sudden event.

The boy's light blue eyes shimmered in the afternoon sunlight, as they flickered around the room. And when he finally caught a glimpse of the two, his face showed no surprise for some reason, eyes not even blinking for once. He just casually got up on his feet and strode out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Maruo could not wrap the matter around his head. He was utterly confused.

What on earth just happened? Where the hell did he even come from?

The room was on the third floor of the school building. There was no way a student could just hop in through the window.

"Maruo-kun, can we think about that later?" Miki frowned. 

Then holding onto Maruo's shoulder she closed in, pressing her bare boobs against Maruo's chest. Placing her face near Maruo's right ear, she whispered, "Right now, just focus on me."

Miki's alluring voice wreaked havoc inside Maruo, as his heartbeat went crazy. His lil buddy trembled, growing to its longest length, as it curved a bit upwards.

"Hmmhn!" Maruo groaned, rubbing his dick between Miki's soft thighs.

Yeah! That's it. Let's focus on this beautiful lady right now. Whatever happened, happened. That was just a crazy kid, diving through the window three stories high from the ground, no biggie.

He then slid his hand under Miki's skirt to pull her panties down. But right about then…

Crack! Smash! Crunch!

With a deafening shattering sound, All the windows of the room broke down, all at the same time, scattering pieces of glass all around the room. More than 10 students lunged into the room, wrecking the windows.

J-just what the fuck is wrong today? This time it's a whole freaking gang?

Watching the two in that state, the intruders whistled, clapped, and some even cheered them on.

One of them, with hair dyed red, smirked, "Get a room, guys."

"We are in a room!" Maruo glowered, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Oh, right." The guy replied before bursting into laughter. "Hahaha!"

Nut job!

Maruo's mood worsened with each second. He was almost about to enter Miki. Interrupted not once, but twice.

"By the way, Miki, your jugs looking hella hot!" Said another guy with a scar under his left eye.

"Oh my, thank you," Miki replied, looking happy.

What the…

Then with a wink, she added, "Why don't you guys hang out with me anymore? C'mon, let's have fun again someday."

Wait, wait, what again? Maruo's confused eyes shifted between Miki and the gang. 

"Nah! We are fine." The scarred guy replied with a smirk on his face. "We ain't need no STDs, hehehe."

"STDs?!" Maruo yelled out, with his brain overloaded.

"Anyway, Miki." Ignoring Maruo, the Red-haired one added, "That second-year bastard came here, right? Which way did he go?"

"Hmm? That tasty-looking boy with piercing hot eyes?" Miki leaked her lips a bit before biting her lower lip. Her cheeks turned bright red. "That boy went toward the left stair I'm sure, hehe."

She grinned brightly while flashing her breasts proudly in front of everybody. Hearing that the gang immediately left the room, moving toward the left staircase.

Maruo on the other hand stood there gaping his mouth. He looked like a broken doll, thoroughly shocked.

"Aah~ There goes another one. Innocent ones are so hard to deal with. I even worked so hard acting all shy and everything." Miki let out a huge sigh.

—So, by now, you guys can probably guess that this Maruo guy was not our protagonist. It's obviously that black-haired second-year guy. Then why did the story start with Maruo? To show what can be expected from this story of course. Wink~

Anyway, let's scroll back to where the story actually begins, shall we?—

25