chapter 1
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

hello guys i decided to change the entire chapter one since i dunno how to make a time skip and i wanted it to connect to the sypnosis a much as possible. so without a further ado heres the another chapter

"you'll be having tutors

Isn't it too early to have tutors? I'm still five years old, you know. But now that I think about it, it would be great to learn more about this world, considering the difference between this world and my previous world. I'll take this opportunity then.

"Who would tutor me?"

"Ludwig Bryles, the 2nd son of Viscount Bryles, was a well-known scholar who studied at the imperial academy, He'll be teaching you arithmetic, history, foreign language and other subjects " said Diane. "And the etiquete, music and poetry, you'll be learning it from me, Just because you are my son, I'll go easy on you, so be prepared. "

"So when will the tutoring start, father?" I inquired.

'""2 days from now"

"You can leave now, Luke. Your father and I will have something to talk about. " 

"Okay"

I left my father's office and decided to go outside and play with the maids. Since I was still a kid on the outside, it would be better to have some fun. As they say, even as an adult, you need to have some fun sometimes.

Two days have passed in the blink of an eye. Right now I'm at the library waiting for my tutor. Then someone knocked on the door. I excitedly opened it. There was a man who seemed to be in his early 20's standing at the door. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was also wearing glasses.

"Good day, master Luke; I will be your tutor, Ludwig Bryles." Ludwig said, "Just call me Ludwig, Master Luke."

"It is also my pleasure to meet you, Ludwig." I returned the pleasantries. "Just call me Luke as well."

After shared pleasantries, we studied arithmetic, economics and history. The first 2 subjects were boring since I already knew about them.

"Then let's move on to history."

According to Ludwig, the Anneelroop empire was founded through a covenant between the first king, Julius von Anneelroop, and the goddess Agni. In which the goddess promised that his land and dynasty would flourish and his dynasty would last forever. 

"Our empire is a monotheistic religion. and declared to be the land of Goddess Agni through the covenant. The emperor is the head of state and religion. The empire also does not allow any spread of religion. If one is caught, he will be punishable by death. "

So, in other words, the empire is a theocratic state and freedom of religion is not allowed.

After that, we talked about the wars that our country was involved in.

"50 years ago, the Demons invaded two countries that shared the empire's northeastern border: the Burgari kingdom and the Adonia Principality," Ludwig said, pointing to a map. "Burgari and Adonia requested troops to assist them in repelling the demon invasion, which was agreed upon 3 days after the invasion."

"Why did the empire decide to assist them so quickly?" I asked.

"Why do you think it is? Consider this a test. "

I asked you because I didn't know the answer. Let's think deeply.

Now that I think about it, there was a part of the history class in my previous life that had the sam situation, but not exactly as is. Let's try this answer

 

1