Chapter 5
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Duke requires your presence"

"Why?"

"He didn't tell me the reason, but he's requiring your presence."

Does he want to know the result or am I being changed? or simply both.

"Okay."

°°°

"You've called? Your grace"

When I entered the Duke's office. Duke Bronte was sorting some documents and the Duchess was sipping her tea at the sofa

"Yes" he said as he continued his work without taking a glimpse at me. "what do you think of my son?."

After that, he stopped working and looked at me.

"Indeed, as you say, your grace. He was able to answer most of my questions efficiently."

Certainly, what the duke said is true, not a normal child. No normal child would be able to learn a month's worth of topics in a month and be more or less able to answer questions precisely.

"Even in the etiquette lessons, he's able to do well," said the duchess.

Because there is a distinction between men's and women's etiquette. I thought

"So how is his progress in his studies, Ludwig?" asked the duke.

"He learned a month's worth of material in the span of a week, but he seems bored with arithmetic and economics, with the exception of history classes."

"".. excuse me? what ""

"At the current pace, we could finish his education in the span of a year."

"In the span of a year? Are you serious?" the duchess stated
Both the duke and the duchess have dumbfounded faces. Well, that was kind of nice to see since most of the higher echeleons of nobles have poker face it was rare their emotions to leaked like that
"Yes" 
I could hardly believe it as well, but he did ask about something I should tell them.
"But he was kind of interested in magic. He asked me about it."
"Magic, you say. Okay, then you may leave now," the Duke said in a serious tone.
"Yes" 
Then I left the Duke's office.
 
 
1