Chapter Eight
177 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obligatory Disclaimer : I do not own anything (except maybe OC characters) all characters, places, worlds, universes…etc mentioned here belong to their respective owners and/or companies. 

This is purely a work of fiction. Not meant to offend or incite, but to entertain and (maybe) inspire.


DEMON LAY


I flop down on the bed in nothing but my boxers. Beside the bed are black cases of varying sizes, each opened up and containing exactly what I asked for. I plant a lover’s kiss on each piece of equipment. Equipment I earned with my own sweat and blood.

The thing is however, teleporters are excellent for short distances and all, I’ll still need a capable transport vehicle for the long ride, I have an abandoned hydra base in mind that I need to visit for a boost. After all, when you get new gear you have to also get yourself a level upgrade.

I put in an order for a jet powered hover bike going for a cheap $7,000,000, yeah I’m at the place where I can call it cheap now, yay me. The bike was only that cheap because it was a death machine that had killed all of its prior owners and riders. Not a lot of people can hold onto a bike moving at Mach speeds, neither can they endure the effects moving at such a velocity will have on their bodies. I received a notification that the delivery will be made within the next twelve hours and a pickup location for it. 

Knock Knock

She entered without waiting for a response. Her perky boobs bounced like her bum did in the matching green lingerie, her scent was—mmmm—intoxicating. I know I gave a long speech about not fucking her but damn, I was a bastard and you know you can’t trust me with stuff like that. 

“You sounded disappointed on the phone.” 

“What’s that in your hand?” I asked, looking at the wooden bowl of black herbal smelling stuff. The scent was strange, spiritual even if that made sense.

“A gift for your departure.” She set it down on the ground and retrieved two chopstick-like pins with needled edges from her hair, causing the bun to fall into a cascading river of black that settled on her shoulders. Did I tell you how beautiful she looked? She slapped my feet off a folded blanket and laid it out on the floor. She grabbed my lighter by the drawer, went to her knees and ignited the sharp ends of the pins, an aromatic scent filled the room as did a permeating sense of euphoria and serenity.

“What are you doing?” I finally asked as she finished her silent prayer in words I could not understand despite the fact that I could speak her native tongue among others.  

“This is a sacred ritual, one passed on from mother to daughter, generation after generation. You are my benefactor in ways you cannot understand, this is not my way of repaying you, I only wish to express my gratitude to you as I can.”

“You don’t have to.” Magic wasn’t my thing, this reeked of mystical elements. 

“But I want to.”

“Look, I don’t—"

“Hunter, trust me.” She begged, using my first name. I will not harm you, this will not harm you, I promise. Those eyes said. 

Trust… trust. Could I ever trust someone on this planet? Why should I? 

“Please.” Her sincerity breached my paranoia. I could smell it on her, she was being truthful, and if I rejected it, denied her heartfelt gesture, kicked the one hand that offered me a genuine touch, it would cause her endless shame and pain.

“Okay.” I looked into her eyes, gazed at her soul through them and decided for the very first time in this world to trust someone. I would of course regret it, you always do, but I was prepared for what would come. None were impervious to death, not even good friends.

She led me by the hand, like a flower to a grave, and gently gestured for me to lie face down on the blanket, placing a pillow under my chin. Her warm fingers traced my back in a slow, sensual circular, spiraling pattern that made me nearly shiver. She reached under me and did the same, as she then took my only piece of clothing with the patience of a lover. 

Yes, dammit, yes I was as hard as diamonds but sex was the furthest thing on my mind. I was drifting into that half lucid state between sleep and awareness, that razor thin cloudy line that took you up into the clouds. 

The lights were off now, the only lighting in the room came from the milky rays of moonlight peeking through the window and the reflection of neon signs from outside. 

She turned me over and sat astride me, her breasts were bare and caressed by strands of her flowing hair. She did not look real, she looked like an artist’s impression of an angel in the dark painted with only coal and ash. Her blood, obsidian in the light, dripped from a cut in her hand and on to my chest. 

“Accept me.” she whispers to the back of my brain. Her legs locked under mine, her pins, invisible in the low light, sank into the haze covered bowl and into my skin. My waist craned up, I felt myself being buried within her, I found her depths and drowned within, we were joined at the waist as she moved with a fluid capacity.

Her hair kissed my face, her tongue slid on my neck, her pins went in and out with a searing pain, I went in and out of her with blinding pleasure. She moaned like a maiden, I grunted like the animal I was. She gave and I took, I took it all and in return she shuddered and quivered and cried on me, her tears stung my cheeks, she released herself in pleasure, her voice pushed me over the door.

Her silhouette morphed into a thread of smoke that rose to encompass me. I left chains break, holds loosen, yokes break over me, a weight fell off my shoulder, I flew with her to a place of #######, sacred, unspeakable, divine. Time flew, years passed, centuries fell, she kissed me and I returned. Too awake to sleep, too tired to wake. Her pins drove into my skin, my spear drove into her depths, we continued as such until we dissolved into a haze of sexual ecstasy. 

That, brothers and sisters, was how I acquired an everlasting milf fetish. Damn, I’d simp for her, I really would, but this world had much to offer and I simply didn’t know good when it hit me. 

She knew I was awake, she knew I was admiring the spiral tattoos she gave me, they extended from my left sleeve to my torso and back in an almost hypnotic pattern. She also knew I was gearing up to leave, I pulled on the very fitting full body flexible armor made from stabilized carbonadium and tri-titanium weave, strong enough to withstand point blank small arms fire, lite enough to breakdance in and it came with a unique, albeit minor, self-healing property. I strapped the pym spaced utility belt to my waist, bigger on the inside, small on the outside, can store anything I can pick up but only halves the weight of items stored within. 

The teleporter went around my wrist like a brand new Rolex, nuclear charged batteries allowed for three consecutive short distance jumps to marked out locations and then a fifteen minute charge period was necessary, an upgrade to the batteries would widen the distance and lessen the charge time.

I slid the monomolecular toothed chainsword into the magnetic lock on my back, where your ordinary blade would simply cut and slice, this angry roaring blade cuts, tears, maws, bites and eviscerates anything in its path, it is for absolute carnage when you just want to bring the fear of God with you. 

I holstered my mini guns and short blades and fed the heavier set of weapons—sniper rifle, minigun, grenades, mortars, the like, to the belt, the weight was noticeable but endurable. 

“Thank you for everything.” I gave her a full bow as she hugged the sheets, perhaps too shy to let me see her naked again. “That was the best sex I’ve had.” 

“I’ll kill you.” I dodged a pillow aimed for my face. A silence hung after the laughter, a thousand things were said without words. It was time.

“Must you leave?” She already knew the answer to that. I’m a restless spirit, only age or death would see me settle down. Maybe I would one day, maybe she’d be the one. Today is not that day.

“I will always cherish and remember you and our time together.” It sounded cringy and sappy, but it was true. Plu,how could I forget her, when she left all these tattoos on me?

“And I the same.”

“Give me a call whenever you need me. I’ll be there to warm your bed and hold your hand through the storm.”

“Do you swear it?”

“I swear it.” 

She gestured for me to draw near. I did, she said another silent prayer and gave me a minute long kiss. 

“We will meet again, Hunter.” My name sounded delicious on her lips.

“You can be certain of that, Amelia.” I saluted, wore my helmet and hit the dial on my watch. The last thing I saw before I phased out was her brilliant sun-like smile and a small tear at the edge of her eye. 

Ever the heartbreak kid. 

*.*.*.*


This story is hella fun to write despite it not being as famous as the others. After posting a chapter I kick back and return to it as a reader and I laugh all the way. I guess that is the essence of this whole thing, I write for the fun of it, sometimes it’s a strength and sometimes it isn’t as much. Money is nice and all, can’t do without it, but the passion has to be there. 

I hope new writers see it and do better. I pray the influx of shitty content ends. I pray we all get back to enjoying our stories and movies without all these appalling agendas behind them being shoved down our throats.

I don’t know how long I’ll be here for, things are a changin. I hope our time together is and has been one of joy and fond memories. I hope to have made you laugh, jump, cry and rage. I hope to have added something entertaining to your day. I hope you’ve enjoyed this and other works of mine. 

Stay strong, stay tough. You're greater than you know. Be bold.

Till we meet again my brothers and sisters, dudes and dudettes, cassettes and cassettas, Rain, your emperor, favorite writer, and bestest friend, away.

Don’t let the onion ninjas get ya. Wink*

 You can come find me, 

ON TWITTER: @Rainreider https://twitter.com/RainReider

On PA*T.R.E*ON: https://www.patreon.com/ReidR41n

On YOUTUBE: https://is.gd/RaiNation

13