Prelude: Erratic Fate Lines.
616 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was pitch black.

In the cold, silent and dark, a ray of deep purplish light sprang through as if it was cutting the dark Infinite Void. It kept on moving without stop for years.

An unknown amount of time passed seemingly an eternity.

Suddenly the path of the purplish light changed which shouldn't have happened.

It was as if something was calling it and it charged towards a gigantic sea of stars which was shaped like two donuts crossing each other in right angle through the diameter with two squares overlapping in the middle with the edges of one square completely touching the circumference of the donuts while the faces of the other square was touching the circumference of the donuts.

It charged into it crossing through a thick layer of gas and energy and then tearing apart the Cosmic barrier which protects the cosmos from the corrosion of the Infinite Void.

-----

"Hmmm… hmm…" An old man sitting in a boat which was flying in the space looked up and hummed.

His lifeless eyes suddenly had a gleam in it as he saw a beam of purplish light tearing apart the sky and descending at an extremely high speed and then vanished.

The sky turned normal again and the Cosmic barrier started to heal.

-----

Far away from this man, at the other end of the cosmos there was a war going on… people were fighting, killing each other mindlessly.

In the midst of all this, roars were heard, saying…

"The All-Seeing Eyes is mine."

"No it is mine."

"I'll annihilate anybody who gets in my way of getting the All-Seeing Eyes."

Suddenly the thing which they were fighting for which was embedded in the eyes of a statue of a gigantic man started to glow.

The statue started rumbling and the eyes came out of it and started to fly away at a high speed as if something was calling it.

The statue turned into dust.

"Nooo… it can't be… it is mine."

Enraged voices were heard.

In the midst of this few people tried to get in the ways of the two eyeballs but they were not able to do anything to stop it and were directly killed… the eyeballs flew away with a golden streak towards another streak which was purplish in color.

-----

In the empty void a dull, black and rusty sword inside an equally rusty and dull bluish-black sheath was floating.

Even though it looked nothing special but there was charm around it which would attract anyone towards it.

The sword suddenly hummed as if something which was calling it.

The sword started vibrating more and more and then…

It suddenly vanished.

-----

Inside of a humungous tower which was floating in the space, a man with brownish hair looked up as he saw a purplish-golden light streak passing through the tower.

He looked confused.

He frowned as he said "A great disturbance which may change the entire world is coming."

He then closed his eyes.

-----

Far away a man flying in the void suddenly came to an abrupt stop in front of a ruin and looked around.

He was dressed in grayish-white clothes. He had a full beard around his face, his eyes were like sapphire and eyebrows were like two swords.

He gave of a feeling of a sheathed sword which ready to be unsheathed anytime.

He looked like he was searching for something.

"It is not here… hmmm…"

He walked further into the ruin as he saw a broken temple. The temple looked very old, its pillars were all broken and its dome had fallen.

The noticing this about the temple was that it was completely made up of Cosmic White Jade Marble and so it still retained its luster.

He looked forward and saw a banner which read 'Temple of Destiny.'

He walked ahead as he passed through the broken pillars and came near the dome and then he lifted the dome with his hands and flipped it aside.

He then walked ahead and saw a wooden box. He opened to box and found a single piece of paper which read…

'The destiny of the one who shall wield this power shall never be determined, the virtues may bring unparalleled brilliance while the vices may bring eternal calamity.'

His eyes gleamed as thought of something after reading it. He kept the page back into the box and stored the box in his storage ring.

"The Myriad Physique source is not here.

Most likely it will reach the person with the Fateless Physique as there is no other physique which can handle the Myriad Physique.

This is really the advent of monster level character. It is as if the Cosmos is trying to fight something or someone.

But the Fateless Physique can only go to them…

Sigh! I wonder who is the lucky one or shall I say the unlucky one."

He said as he looked up and saw a purplish-golden light streak with a strange gleam in his eyes.

-----

In the deep ends of the cosmos a being sat on his throne. He looked majestic but bored.

This was the underworld or the world where the dead contrastingly lived.

And he was the emperor of this world.

Suddenly he heard a rumbling as his indifferent eyes showed a look of surprise.

His attendant said "My liege, the Grand Primordium is reacting strangely…"

"I know... I can see it too. It looks like there will be a lot of disturbances in the next era. I wonder what has finally pushed our cosmos to react. And to this level at that."

He said as he looked up to see the same purplish-gold light streak.

-----

In the void at the central region of the cosmos, inside a separate spatial dimension, there seemed to stand a humungous tree.

It couldn't be seen with the eyes of any being as it was the very manifestation of the Cosmic source of this yet to be named cosmos.

On one of the huge leaves of the Cosmic tree sat a beautiful woman dressed in greenish-white clothes.

She looked like a heavenly immortal. Her body was the very definition of femininity.

Her mountainous breasts were protruding out of her body struggling to come out of her clothes, the tip of the nipple of her breast could be vaguely outlined through her clothes, her flat stomach which looked like a flowing heavenly river, her gigantic and robust ass coming out of her back adding to her charm.

It was not so big that it would look bad rather it had the perfect size which added to her femininity.

She had the right amount of curves at the right places which could fill any man with lust.

But the most noticing about her was her face which looked like a heavenly painting, her round symmetric face, her small nose, her red kissable lips and her big watery eyes which were pitch black but had a strange gleam in it and gave a motherly feeling.

She is the spirit of the unnamed cosmos who is responsible for the protection of the Cosmic source of the Eternal.

She looked into the sky and murmured with her heavenly voice which could melt even the coldest of the hearts "The great change is about to take place.

To protect our cosmos we must stand, we must unite to fight the threat which is coming or else we shall face utter destruction.

OOO, the person who will bear this destiny we shall await for your arrival. May fortune be with you.

May you be able to fight your destiny, your fate which is imposed because of the karma of some else. And bring us out of the dark times."

She looked into the boundless sky and focused her gaze into the streak of the purplish-golden light which soon vanished into oblivion.

And she finally said "The Fate Lines can't be judged anymore. They have utterly turned Erratic."

…..

Do leave a REVIEW. If you like my work.

It will help me a lot to promote it to more readers.

18