23. Double Awakening.
139 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 12 hours of struggle, Reven’s Root Chakra finally stabilized. A Black Hole formed in his Root Chakra and devoured the Ardor in full speed.

At the same time Reven was fully concentrated to open his Physical Body Sheath. He ignored the pain his body was under and ran the [Harmonic Ardor Regulation Art-Phase 1] at full speed.

He named this phase as [Harmonic Foundation Phase] which included forming of Physical Body Sheath to reaching Bliss Body Phase and then incorporating them and forming the [Trinity Harmony] foundation trait. This will become his greatest asset in the future.

Slowly but surely the Ardor entered each and every cell of his body reaching the physical matter at its core- the Quarks of the Atoms and then harmonizing all of them.

Then…

BOOM-!

Reven has finally opened his Physical Body Sheath. His whole body felt as if it has been released of some kind of shackle. He felt free and unfettered but he didn’t indulge himself in that rather focused on his Root Chakra.

What he wished to do right now was to completely use the Ardor to only Awaken his abilities and not open his Root Cog through the Ardor. So he continued to circulate the [Harmonic Foundation Phase] to control his cells to regulate the Ardor towards the Black Hole that had opened in his Root Cog.

This was an easy process and it didn’t take much time. Soon all the Ardor entered the Black Hole without touching the Root Cog.

Click-!

Reven finally heard a click in his mind as his abilities Awakened but before he could read what it was…

Thud.

He lost his consciousness.

-----

It was pitch black.

Reven’s body could be seen floating in the dark. His eyes closed.

‘Where I am?’

Reven questioned himself. He tried to move his body but he wasn’t able to. He started to get anxious but he couldn’t do anything not even speak or open his eyes.

“We need help. Please…” In this darkness where he couldn’t even move a finger he heard a voice. He didn’t know what was the language it had but he could understand.

“You need to reach us soon. Or else Annihilation will occur.”

‘What the hell is happening here? Am I finally becoming a senile? Fu*k you Reven think positive already.’

“They are coming. They are…” The voice abruptly vanished again.

‘The Hell?’

‘!!!’

Suddenly Reven’s eyes snapped open.

-----

Reven opened his eyes only to see that he was inside his meditation chamber.

“What the fu*k just happened right now?” Reven muttered as he rubbed his forehead.

He tried to remember what happened but…

Nothing!

He couldn’t recall anything.

This made him even more anxious and suspicious. He thoroughly checked himself but everything was fine. So helplessly he decided to ignore it for now.

Then he focused on the situation at hand and that was smell.

He was smelling pretty bad because of the discharge of impurities. So he first decided to take a bath first.

After coming out of the bath, he prepared some food for himself then entered his bedroom. After eating a bit. He wore his Wrist-Band back.

‘Empress’

[Initiating Operations.]

[All set. You are in.]

After that Reven finally decided to check his abilities. He sat cross-legged and focused his mind inside his inactivated Root Cog. There he saw a small Black Hole which was constantly communicating with the Ardor.

At the same time all the cells of his body forming his Physical Body Sheath were constantly regulating Ardor in accordance with [Harmonic Ardor Regulation Art] as if they had their own consciousness. This was the result of opening the first Sheath. Reven’s [Super Senses] skill also played a great part in it.

As Reven touched the Black Hole with his consciousness something happened.

A large amount of information was passed into his mind.

[Transmutation]

[Covenant]

And [Unreality].

These were the names of his abilities. And indeed he has awakened triple abilities. Well it was bound to happen considering he even used GEP 2.0.

His [Transmutation] ability granted him the ability to manipulate matter. The [Covenant] allowed him to form restrictions and bonds. The [Unreality] ability allowed him to open a small realm but it had the same characteristics as the world he lived. This ability looked the strongest but it had very high demands of Ardor.

‘Empress Update Status.’

[Ding-!]

[Status Update Initiated.]

[Opening Ranks… Cultivation Started… Updating Arts and Awakened Abilities.]

[Update Complete.]

‘Open Status Window!’

[Status Window:

Name- Reven Greh.

Age- 13 Years.

Race- Meta-Human, High-Human.

Ranks- F. {Click for Details.}

Titles- None.

Awakened Abilities- Transmutation, Covenant, Unreality.

Cultivation- Physical Body Sheath Realm.

Innate Abilities- Eidetic Memory, Enhanced Physique, Perfect Compatibility, Immunity, Regeneration.

Traits- Calm Headed, Seamless Intuition.

Alignment- Neutral.

Arts- Harmonic Ardor Regulation Art.

Techniques- None.

Skills- Combat Mastery, Weapon Mastery, Sage, Meditation, Super-Senses.

Equipments- None.

Affiliations- Captain of Meta-Human Squad, Member of Rahasaya Regiment, Lieutenant of Armed Forces ISC, Scientist of ISC, National Security Advisor (Member) ISC, Member of Human Attack Front of UEA, Owner of Ethos Enterprise.]

After looking through his status Reven clicked his Ranks for more details.

[Ranks- Overall: F

Strength: F

Endurance: F

Stamina: F

Agility: F

Ardor Pool: A]

‘Explain me how this thing works.’

Empress spoke in Reven’s mind.

[Ranks are a capacitive and qualitative measures taken after taking all the data regarding Awakeners around World. It has an average measure range which is different for everyone and is regardless of the Cultivation Realm.]

“This means me having ‘F’ strength at Physical Body Realm can be equal to someone who may have reached higher Cogs but has not trained his strength much. Same goes for other factor too. As for my Ardor I think it’s this high because of opening of Physical Body Sheath which others do not have which gave an astronomical push to my Ardor Pool and made it reach ‘A’ rank.” Reven mumbled.

‘Damn isn’t this way too overpowered. I really did a good thing not publishing the method of opening Sheaths.

But this method of measuring gives the true attributes of a person regardless of their cultivation realm. Damn if only those 21st century Cultivation webnovels added this type of measuring systems too many side characters would have been saved from trying to provoke the MC thinking that he had lower cultivation than them but not realizing his actual strength.’ He then thought as he scratched the back of his head with a smile.

“Empress can I hide my Rank.”

[No. It is not allowed.]

“I expected that.

[You are not allowed to hide your overall Ranks for obvious reasons as it will help humanity save many unnecessary deaths. You are allowed to hide everything else including the individual attribute ranks.]

The ranks were divided from G to S with each having 3 intermediate stages. Reven got F rank for his physical attributes the moment he awakened as he was a Meta-Human. For a normal human they had to train their Root Cog to perfection to unlock ranks and become G rank.

Before that they were called ‘Rankless’.

…..

My dear readers please if you do like my work then please leave a review and 5 star my work. It will help attract more readers and motivate me to work even more hard. Thanks! For liking my work. I am very greatful to all of you.

5