32. The Council.
96 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ISC or officially the 'United Republic of Indian Sub-Continent and Allies' was made due to various reasons. The main being the growing War rates around the world.

The biggest objective of the creation of ISC was to preserve as much human resource as possible and create a place for collective development.

It was heavily inspired by the US and EUs collaborations and was more of a Union than a country but it was documented as a country because the leaders didn't want the people to demand for separation from the union every other day.

The ISC led to successful development for many as there was no religion that existed in the 22nd century, there was no religious extremism and violence in the name of religion which helped to pace the development of ISC.

You might ask why the religions vanished?

Well the reason was simple at the same time a bit complex. First reason was that the people were much more educated by 2050 and by 2060 entire world had 100% education rates. This led many in the new generation to ignore the old ways but this wasn't the main reason.

The main reason was World Wars. After the devastation the 3rd World War caused people started to lose their faith in gods and 4th War acted as the nail to the coffin.

The barbarism of humanity came out and the religions died completely.

Though this caused less conflicts on the basis of religion but the Wars were going on and on and that meant there were some serious problems. And it was these problems that led to the creation of the Council.

The Council was solely made to deal with the crises caused by the war regardless of what kind of govt. was on power they couldn't interfere with the Council.

Initially everything was good and when the wars ended the Council disbanded itself so that the power balance was maintained and coup could be avoided but then…

'The Advent' struck.

This led to the reformation of the council and that too within just 3 days after 'The Advent', though they got constitutional powers after a long time but they were already exercising powers for many days.

And well… As they say-

No not that -'With great powers come great responsibilities.' That only happens in dreams. 

But -'Power makes a person more corrupt.' The reality of the World.

That's what happened.

The Council consisted for 81 members. Out of which 9 members are given the authority that equalize the President.

The current 9 council members with the decision making authority are-

Rodrick Shah, the Head of the Council

Boliver Toss, the Vice-Head of the Council

Chu Feng, the Report Analyser of the Council

Basil Paksha

Liam Rey

Evans Solodimir

Tyler Wonk

Rennar Licht

And Gustav Mori, the Face of the Council.

They all held very high position in whatever they did before joining the Council and they were truly the ones who could take the major decisions.

And their decisions decided the fate of many.

-----

The Next Day.

Reven and co woke up and got ready for their respective missions that Reven had assigned them the night before.

"Alright guys. I wish you all the best. Let's do it. For ISC!" Reven said one final time.

"For ISC!"

With that everyone separated and left.

"Now then, it's time to meet someone." Reven murmured as he ordered 'Empress' to call someone.

"You again. You guys are alive! I thought you would have died there." The person on the other side spoke with a tinge of surprise in his voice.

"I will not die that easily you know. Plus, you are still alive then how can I die." Reven said provoking the guy.

Hmph-!

The guys snorted over the call and continued…

"So what do you want now?" He asked.

"Not ask but give. I have something which you will definitely like it. No, I am sure after knowing what I have you will to crazy for it." Reven said smugly.

"Hoh…Hoh…Hoh… I wonder what you have which can make me go crazy. Where are you?" The guy asked.

"Come to the Coffee Shop named 'Venus' in Elpis."

"Got it. I will be there by an hour." With that the guy cut the call.

-----

At 'Venus' Coffee Shop, at a table near the glass walls facing the roads, Reven could be seen sipping coffee and in front on him another handsome man was sitting.

This man was the same man from whom Reven got the information about Africa. And this man's real identity was none other than Ankan Sashtri, the son of the Economic Minister of ISC.

This was his main identity but the guy had another terrifying identity, he was the boss of the biggest information channel throughout the world… not just ISC but the entire World.

The name of the Spy Network he created was the Eclipse Group. He created this organisation with Reven when they were at the Academy and after Reven left the Academy for his MHS missions Ankan took everything under his control and became the Boss.

Ankan was a guy who was simply genius at hacking and information technology. He hacked the international systems which contained a lot of black money of different currencies used for funding the wars and turned them white and used it for the developing of the Eclipse Group.

With the frequent wars and finally 'The Advent', it became quite easy for him to regulate the currencies until of course the 'Empress' took control of the CPs. Though he still had his ways to manipulate the system.

All in all, the Eclipse Group right now held almost every information floating across the globe until and unless it was directly blocked by the 'Empress' and could only be viewed via Authority.

But right now they were here to discuss something else.

'Empress send him the file named 'Operation Demise' please.'

[Command initiated.]

[File sent.]

"Check it."

As Reven said that Ankan started to view the document and soon…

He was left flabbergasted.

"Reven are you sure this is true I mean you should realise that this means we have traitors who have joined with those otherworldly monsters."

Indeed!

With what he read in the file it was quite clear that humanity had traitors who joined the monsters for profit, neglecting the Planet and its people.

"If this gets out, it will cause a chaos so big that maybe it will bring us to the verge of collapse again.

I mean I imagined that few people will betray us but isn't this a bit too soon and that too, such high level officials. Lord, are we heading towards our own extinction and that too by our own hands." Ankan said sorrowfully with a dark expression.

He then took a deep breath and asked "So what do you want me to do?"

"Make sure that tomorrow all the parliament members agree to the next amendment bill that I will introduce. It will take back all the powers from them and the moment it does 'Empress' will take back their authority and you know better than anyone else without authority they will become nothing but sitting ducks waiting to be chopped apart.

We will initiate the 90% bill's power to reverse the law in its entirety and not just one bill inside of the law."

"But don't you think they will do something I mean the moment that bill is introduced, the 'Empress' will notify them."

"Don't worry about it. They themselves will make sure that the 'Empress' doesn't send them the signals. I have already initiated the plan."

"Okay then I will make sure all of them arrive there and vote in favour by hook or by crook." Ankan said with a horrifying smile on this face. With Eclipse Group being everywhere he had a lot of dirt on almost all of them so it was going to be an easy task.

"That's Good."

"All the best and make sure those bastards pay dearly for what they did."

With that both of them left the Coffee Shop.

…..

2