42. Confession & Appreciating Women.
127 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As all of Reven's friends looked at him fixedly, he coughed a bit. Then he looked back at everyone for a moment.

Huufff-!

And took a deep breath. And spoke "First of all I hope none of you will be offended here. Also I will be giving a different type of answer here. Not your typical ones so it will be a long one." Looking at all the females present here.

"Now then, what do I like about woman.

I would say I like every type of woman who have qualities. It's embarrassing to say but I used to love Aimee's breasts when I was a little kid. I even used to look at Vera's ass when I was a kid to the point where I was once declared as a pervert.

So the summary, I love all kinds of woman but they must have their own charm. And I am not talking about physical appearance.

At the same time, to me it's not just a view of their talent or hard-work. That stopped mattering me the moment I entered the real world. What matters the most to me is my bonds with them and their values in my life.

What I love the most in Aimee is her abilities, her seriousness, her discipline and her hard-work. I mean we all know Aimee is a genius but believe me I have seen her training and it's way much harder than a normal human can do.

At the same time take Vera. I know she is mischievous and loves to pull pranks.

But isn't that a great quality, she can make you laugh even if you are in the most depressed state of mind. Can you even believe that she is one of ISC's greatest scientists just by looking at her easy going personality? No, right.

But do you know what is the most admirable thing about her. It's her ability to keep cool. Believe me she is the one who taught me how I can calm my nerves. And even in her complex situation she still smiles. I just love this about her.

You guys know I am an orphan isn't it. So let me tell you something which I never shared much even with the both of them. I officially killed a guy when I was around 3 years old."

Gasps rang out of everyone as they heard that. But Reven continued-

"Yes, I officially murdered a guy when I was 3 though it was more of a self-defence but how could a 3 years old know that. And it's not something to gasp about this was common back in the day. We used to fight and kill for food and turfs.

You see this cut mark." Reven pointed the 2mm cut mark on his right eyebrow with his finger.

It was a very minute mark and could not be visible directly so he had to point it out. Actually Reven could have totally healed this with his [Regeneration] and with Ardor it could even become as good as new but he left it as a message for himself.

To remind of him his beginning.

"I got it when I killed the first guy. But that's not something we should discuss more about today as that was also the day Aarav took me in.

Thanks to my luck there!

I still remember the days when I used to wake up at night from my nightmares of that incident when I used to stay with Aimee.

Every night Aimee would come and hold my hands and sleep with me only so that I do not end up spending my nights sleepless.

This continued for long until Vera realised my situation and literally took me out of that pit. So it's right to say except for Aarav, these two woman in my life matter more than my life to me.

And since I love them. I love everything about them. Hence I like their physical assets too.

And it's the same for any woman in my life if that woman has contributed to my life then I am always there to appreciate them.

To me there is nothing like a bond a first sight, I do not believe in that.

I believe in bonds which leads to mutual growth and this matters the most to me. That is why if anything causes problems to them it causes problem to me. If they are happy I am happy too.

Do not confuse it with love and marriage*, those are different aspects whose values have degraded in 22nd century.

Now the idea of an ideal marriage is like studying history and have no meaning in life. People with money marry to have kids who can manage their money.

People with no money marry for simply s*x and the kids they have are usually orphaned as soon as they are born.

Me being a living example of that.

What I am saying about is bonding. It can be emotional too and not physical like in marriages these days.

As for a female I do not have a bond with or I am not even friends with I believe I have no right to comment on her.

Because if I start doing that then I am a disgusting pervert who have nothing else to do in life.

All in all, I would say yes you can like a female's physical assets and you should because they are meant to be appreciated but always remember to see that is your appreciation a genuine or a perverted one.

That is all."

Silence filled the room as Reven stopped his sagely confession and appreciation of women.

Everyone was looking at Reven with a smile and an enlightened expression.

Fufufufufufufu…

Aimee and Vera started laughing mildly. Finally, Vera said "My… my… the little kid has grown up. But I like it."

"Me too." Aimee chimed it.

Reven's face flushed as he heard that and retorted "That was so cringy. But I had no choice there I don't want to end up seen as a pervert by my colleagues."

Silence filled the room.

Then…

HAHAHAHAHA…HAHAHAHA!!!

"I didn't know captain also liked to maintain a good image." Ronny said.

"Well… of course I do. And everyone should do it. Nobody wants people to perceive them as some edgy and perverted idiot." Reven replied back.

"Alright guys, its already late. We should go back home now. Let's leave." Dave said

"Yeah sure. Vera you come with me and Aimee we will drop you." Reven said.

"Sure." Vera complied.

With that the group left for their homes.

"Good night Reven… Aimee."

"Good night, also remember to drink ample water before sleeping." Aimee said.

"Sure I will."

After Reven drove Vera back to her home and dropped her there. He and Aimee went back to their own house.

Click-!

The door of the car opened and Reven came out of it. On the other side Aimee also opened the door of the car tried to come up but she tripped and her ankle ended up twisting a bit.

"Ouch-!"

"What happened? You alright?" Reven swiftly came to her side to see that her leg ended up twisting a little maybe because of the light drunkenness.

"Nothing probably just a light twist."

"Wait. I will carry you to home." Reven then princess carried her back to the bedroom and then placed her on the bed.

Then he looked at her swollen ankle. He then used his Ardor and place his palm on the swollen part and gently pushed it inside her ankle.

A-Ahm! Nngh!

Aimee slightly moaned in pain. But Reven kept channeling the Ardor into her and then used his other hand to just twist it back to its original position and relieving Aimee of her pain.

"Okay I will take you to the bathtub just take a shower and then rest."

He then carried her again and opened the door of the bathroom and then placed her in the bathtub and then looked at her.

She was also keenly looking at him with a slight smile on his face.

Seeing this Reven looked at her questioningly. But Aimee suddenly said "I love you!"

Taken back! Reven said "I know that and I love you too."

"No, not that love. I am saying 'I love you'."

Huh-!

Reven was not an idiot of that level to not understand the meaning of her words. But this still came as a bit surprise to him.

Still his eyes soon became calm as he looked at Aimee seriously.

He then said…

…..

Author's Notes:

* So many people may think what could be the value of a marriage in the future times with a world filled with wars.

Here are my views.

In two words, it is 'Non-Existent'.

See even in the current times where there is no (not much) wars, many countries and people are preferring living relations rather than marriage. Because there is nothing to bind people together as MONEY is now not reserved for men only.

So women are independent and can live life own their own. Their physical needs are also easily catered so value of marriage is decreasing rapidly and divorce rates are increasing.

Now in a world filled with wars and where love is more of a lucid dream and people see children as their heir, not a symbol of love.

There are only physical needs and so the marriage is literally a historical ritual they study in books. And not really practical.

I know it may sound pessimistic but I studied a lot of documents before writing this chapter. And sadly it's true.

The way the world is moving, our future children will stop favouring marriage and only consider to have s*x for physical needs and children.

*****

5