52. Geographical Assessment & Trial Entrance.
82 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Night Passed.

The Earth welcomed the New Year in its calendar.

But…

The humans were not even a bit happy with the first day of the new year.

Rather…

The entire world was in a disarray!

The reason for all this…

The GATE.

A total of 20,000 gates opened all around the world during the last night at the same time.

They all pulled many people into it. This made the UEA to immediately call up a virtual meet and declare a World Emergency.

Everywhere the army was strictly trying to prevent from going berserk over this.

According to the scientist, these were relatively less stable compared to the portals hovering in the sky.

The scientists over the world started to deduce everything they had about these portals.

Finally, some conclusions were made after every scientist combined their knowledge together via 'Empress'.

They came up with a theory that these portals led us to dungeons or places which are relatively less stable and were opened here most likely because of Ardor.

The Ardor powered the portals and made the spatial structure of the planet weak and leading to the formation of these portals.

They stated this could be a boon or a curse to humans depending on what they will face inside. They decided to called it Geographical Assessment & Trial Entrance or (GATE) for short.

After realizing this the UEA called of the Emergency and release the news.

The people easily accepted the news and realized this as a huge opportunity for them to grow. The guilds were practically ready to go inside and investigate the gates.

The UEA soon announced that the guilds are allowed to go inside the gates to see what was inside them.

Of course they had to leave at least 60% of their forces outside for protection of humanity if they were to not return.

The guilds steadily agreed to the conditions and started to jump into the gates. Most of them had realized that this might just be the opportunity they were looking for to grow faster.

At the gate near Elpis.

Reven took a few hours of rest to recover from the fatigue and the backlash he got the night before.

Aimee and the others were discussing about how they should enter the gate.

"We will leave in 1 hour. So everyone, get ready ASAP!" Aimee ordered.

"Have you contacted the Awakeners Bureau?" She then turned to Aleena and asked.

"Yes! They will be here soon. We can handle them the security works." Aleena answered.

"Good."

The Awakeners Bureau was given the task of managing the gates.

They handled every data regarding the opening of the gates, from their locations to people entering it to the security works too.

In simple terms, they were acting as the mediator between the govt. and the guilds. So that a basic ground could be maintained without much problems which may delay the works of the guilds.

"Also pack some rations we may need them depending on the situations."

"Understood!"

With that the team and got busy to gather supply and get ready for their upcoming mission.

After that Aimee went into Reven's room and looked at him.

Reven was sitting cross-legged on the bed. He was wearing nothing on his upper half while only wearing an underwear below.

He seemed to be in deep meditation trying to heal his body from the backlash that he suffered the night before.

"You feeling alright now?"

"Yes, I think I should be able to fight."

"You know I don't really want you to go to this mission but I know I won't be able to stop you."

"Don't worry Aimee, I will be fine. My [Regeneration] has already kicked in, I will be completely recovered before we dive into the gate.

Besides I think I have gained some enlightenment too. So it can be said to be a blessing in disguise."

"Oh really! What did you get your enlightenment in? [Vector Expansion] seems to be complete to me? Did you find something more to it?"

"Yup. And it's a big one. I realized how much potential I was wasting till now."

HUH-!

Aimee was surprised.

"From the looks of it, you have indeed got something interesting. Wanna tell me?"

"Nope. It's a secret. I will show you if there is a need, which I think will come soon."

"I will be waiting… Love!" Aimee said with a cheeky smile.

Cough-! Cough-!

Reven choked for a moment. Then he blushed slightly.

"You… don't tempt me right now."

Humph-!

Aimee snorted and then changed the topic.

"By the way, there will be a huge problem you will be facing too."

"The weapons? Huh!"

Hmm.

Aimee nodded in agreement.

"There is simply no weapon we could find which can hold your Ardor and your [Transmutation].

It has become impossible for any known metal to handle the energy you release.

It is most likely because your unique technique. And it has become even more unbearable after your breakthrough to perfection stage."

"If only I could make weapons out of Ardor like the old man."

Reven sighed thinking about Aarav's technique.

Even though Aarav explained him about this technique but it was simply impossible for Reven to master as he already had learnt [Vector Expansion].

Reven could only try for it in a new realm and only if he had what it takes to gain enlightenment on that aspect of Ardor.

"You will have to fight with bare body!" Aimee said with a serious face.

"Don't worry I have already found a way to counter the lack of weapons.

Plus, with my physical body, it's already very difficult for anyone to harm me."

"Fine but if something danger happens then you will listen to me." Aimee said to him sternly.

"Yes ma'am."

Reven replied as he got up and started dressing up.

"Let's leave now!" He continued as wore his black coat.

With that Aimee and Reven left the room.

-----

In front of the gate.

Reven, Aimee, Emma, Dave and the MHS, a total of 12 members party was gathered.

Reven looked at them and spoke with conviction.

"Listen everyone. This mission will be a hard one. We do not know what we will have to face but we cannot back here.

Do your best. Protect your comrades. And foremost protect yourself.

That is all!"

After he finished Aimee spoke "Get ready we will dive shortly."

As for Reven he met with the Awakeners Bureau staff to sign the documents. After he signed, he started to walk towards the party.

[President is calling.]

'Sir President, Greh here!'

'Greh it's a personal request! Please take care of my daughter. She sternly opposing the idea of staying behind and want to dive with you guys.

No matter what I say, she just won't listen.

So I can only count on you. Please take care of her.'

'I will do that sir. Please do not worry.'

Reven said to him.

'You have my thanks.' Atal said and then cut the call.

Reven also met up with the team and then walked in front of the gate.

"Everyone ready! We will dive in 3…

2…

1…

NOW!!!"

…..

Author's Notes:

* Do leave a Rating and REVIEW of this work. I will appreciate it a lot.

** Do check our my other work. It is a fan-fiction based on multiple anime. I am sure you will enjoy it if you are into kinky stuffs.

Title- Stealing Anime Waifus With OP System

1