{{Chapter ~ 00001}}
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<========================>

[[Angeline POV]]

Hello, I'm Angline Tianyu 20 years old  and I'm getting married soon, so I'm so happy.

I am with my boyfriend for 6 years and he is my high school classmate.

Anyway, I've been with Sydney my best friend since high school and she's so cute and sweet, I like to hug her hehehe. After we left the apartment, we headed to the mall to shop for our dresses for the upcoming gala night. Sydney and I were so excited and thrilled for the event as it was our first time attending such a prestigious occasion.

As we walked through the mall, we stumbled upon a shop called Dragon Fashion. We were instantly drawn to the store and walked towards the formal dress section. We spent hours picking out the perfect dresses for the night. i chose a dark red dress while Sydney opted for a pure white one.

When she came out of the fitting room wearing her white dress, my face lit up, and i said, "It's perfect! You look like a princess!"

she giggled, feeling flattered. "Thanks, geline Now, it's your turn," she said, pointing to the dark red dress.

 quickly changed into the dress, and when I stepped out, Sydney gasped. "Wow! You look so beautiful, It suits you perfectly!"

We both ended up buying our dresses, feeling satisfied with our choices. We headed to the shoe section and spent another hour trying out different pairs of shoes. We even took silly selfies wearing the shoes, laughing and having a great time.

After shopping, we decided to grab dinner at a fancy restaurant. As we waited for our food, Sydney and I talked about everything and anything under the sun. It was the kind of conversation that only best friends could have. We shared our dreams, aspirations, and even our fears. We talked about our past experiences and how grateful we were to have each other.

(Fast forward)

|6:36 PM|

<========================>

[[Third Person POV]]

Angeline, Sydney, and Kayle celebrated the promotion of Angeline in the company where she worked. They spent the day together, laughing and enjoying each other's company. It was a day filled with happiness and hope for the future.

As the night approached, they decided to continue the celebration at Angeline's apartment. They drank wine, talked about their work, and shared their dreams for the future.

But as the night wore on, Angeline began to feel tired and told Kayle she wanted to go to bed. Kayle kindly offered to take her on bed , and Sydney decided to stay behind for a bit longer.

Once Angeline was asleep, Sydney and the man she loved, kayle, snuck into the living room. They had been carrying on an affair for months, but they were careful not to let Angeline find out. 

15minutes later 

angeline stumbled to her bedroom, feeling grateful for her friends and the wonderful night they had shared. However, as she was about to fall asleep, she heard a strange noise coming from the living room.

Curiosity got the better of her, and she slowly got up from her bed and tiptoed to the door. As she opened it, her heart stopped as she saw the silhouette of a man and a woman kissing passionately on the sofa.

Irina stood there in shock, unable to believe her eyes. It felt like her world had stopped turning as she watched the two in disbelief.

"Sydney, stop messing around, Irina just went to sleep!" the man warned.

"Are you worried about your girl waking up?" Sydney responded in an annoyed tone. "Don't worry, because we're not loud, she won't wake up," she continued as they resumed their kissing.

The memory of that day flashed through Angeline's mind as she watched the two of them kiss on the sofa. She remembered all the happy times they had shared, the laughter, the love. But now, it all felt like a lie.

As she stood there in shock, she felt like her world was falling apart. She tried to hold back her tears, but they flowed down her face as she realized the truth. Her best friend and the man she loved were cheating on her.

The pain was unbearable as the couple's moans filled the room. Angeline felt like her heart was being ripped out of her chest as she struggled to hold back her emotions, careful not to let out a sound.

Why had they done this to her? The memory of their happy day together now seemed like a distant memory. The beautiful lies had revealed their ugly truth.

As she turned away from the living room, Angeline knew that nothing would ever be the same again. The happiness she had felt earlier in the day was now gone, replaced by a deep sense of betrayal and loss.

1