Chapter 1
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A gentle wind swayed the grass around the hill. The sun was moving behind the mountains. The dirt road running forward from the top of the hill looked as if it had not received a passenger in a long time. But this was spoiled by the horseman who was making his way up the hill on this road.

The horse was black from head to toe, with a clean mane and tail, obviously well cared for. There were bags and supplies attached to the horse's saddle.

On the horse sat a passenger, his head covered by the hood of his cloak. His cloak was black like his horse, but his boots spoiled this all-black look with a dark brown color. His face appeared and disappeared with the steps of the horse. He had a large and well-built body, although it was not obvious due to his riding horses.

The horse climbed the silent hill, did not stop, and continued at the same speed on the dirt road.

The horseman was watching as he moved forward. As his eyes scanned the horizon, he saw houses with grass roofs. It was the village.

"I'm finally going to sleep in a bed," he muttered and quickened his horse.

The village was further away than the horseman had thought, it had taken him half an hour to arrive, and it was starting to darken slightly as the sunset.

When he came to the entrance of the village, he slowed the horse and began to examine the village.

Because the villagers heard the sound of the horse's hooves, they went out to see the stranger. Around 20 people watched him as he enters the village.  Most of them were emaciated and it was clear that they had not eaten for a long time.

He thought, 'Famine has hit this village as well,' Then he saw the horse standing in front of a house. that was weird. If such a horse existed in this village, it must have been slaughtered and eaten long ago.

'another visitor?' he thought.

When he came to the village square, got off his horse, patted the horse's neck with his hand, and turned to the villagers who were looking at him with curious eyes.

"I need..." was interrupted by the sharp sound of the opening the door. He turned to the sound.

A man with a belly and fine fancy clothes fastened his belt and went out of the horse-tied house's door.

"There's nothing like a virgin pussy," the man declared, a hideous smile on his face.

The man sitting in front of the horse-tied house staring at the ground raised his head and looked at the fancy-dressed man.

"Are you buying, Mr. Latchik?" ' he said, his voice sounding like it was being eager.

"Haha, I see you're so keen on getting rid of your daughter? I'll buy it of course," he said and tossed a pouch at the seated man.

The man sitting on the ground hovered over the bag that had fallen a few meters in front of him.

The man in black watched in silence. He knew immediately what was going on, and it left a bad taste in his mouth. Slavers, corpse crows, traders of famine.

He spits to get rid of the taste.

This must-have caught his fat man's attention because he turned to the man in black. After scrutinizing the man thoroughly and deciding how to behave towards him, he spoke.

“An adventurer, what are you doing in this far corner of the Kingdom, my friend,” he said amicably.

The man in black ignored the words. And he turned to the villagers who watched the events.
"I'm looking for a place to stay, a bed if possible. I'll pay 10 coppers," he said loudly.

Hearing the money, the eyes of the villagers were opened. If they could find a few coppers, maybe they could get some food when the peddler came next.

"I... you can stay with me, I have a bed." said one of the old man.

"Lead the way," he said.

The slave trader was upset that the man in black didn't care about himself, but he didn't say anything. He would never fight an adventurer because of his attitude, especially if he didn't know his rank and had no bodyguards around.

As the black-clad man followed the old man towards his house, a 12-year-old boy had entered the village from the mountainside and was holding a rabbit.

"Father, sister I hunted a rabbit. We'll finally be able to eat meat." he cried cheerfully.

But this joy was lost when he saw the horse and the man in fancy dress standing in front of his house.

"Father, what have you done... Don't tell me you..." cried the boy. he knew the man, had come to their village before and offered fathers and mothers money for their children.

Hearing the boy's voice, the father looked at his son's face. There was not a look of embarrassment in his eyes, on the contrary, he was a little angry.

"Yes, I sold her, if I didn't, she would have died of hunger anyway, thanks to her, at least we will be able to survive."

"No," said the boy quietly. It was as if his world had collapsed on him. How could his father do such a thing? Okay, they were starving, but he finally caught a rabbit. They finally found a piece of meat to eat. Maybe he could hunt something again tomorrow. Besides, he had learned where there were no monsters. But his father's words flooded his mind again. And he faced the truth and the anger inside him grew. he couldn't let him do this.

"I won't let you sell my sister," he shouted and ran towards slaver.

Latvick watched the boy running toward him with a grin. When the boy jumped towards him, he kicked the boy in the stomach.

The boy was thrown backwards and slid on the ground.

"What do you think you are, Boy, do you think I'm someone you can easily mess with." said Latvick with a grin on his face.

Just then, a girl came out of the house whose door was open. Her dress was torn and she had several bruises on her face. The chest part of her dress was completely torn, and she covered her open chest with her hands and looked at what was happening outside.

“Nooo!” she cried as she saw her brother lying on the ground and started running towards him.

When the girl arrived next to her brother, her brother was trying to sit up holding his stomach.

"Are you okay? Vex." asked the girl.

"I'm fine… sister, your clothes? Or…or, did this animal do something to you?" ' Vex asked.

The girl fell silent at this question and bowed her head. How could he tell his brother what had happened?

Latvick was eyeing her like a hungry wolf. The girl was quite beautiful, albeit slightly underfed, and he was almost certain to make a profit by selling her to some rich noble.

"Haha, I guess you're ready for round two?" He said and started walking towards her.

Just as he was about to take his second step, a knife stabbed in front of his foot. Latvick was startled and jumped back.

"Who the fuc..." was cut off when he saw the adventurer in black coming towards him.

But when the Black dressed man come halfway he turned to the father, who was watching what was going on around the corner.

"How much?" he asked.

The Father did not fully understand. "what do you mean?" he asked.

"How much did you sell your daughter for?" ' he asked again his voice cold this time.

“20… 20 silver…” he stammered. Because the eyes of the man in front of him looked like a predator that wanted to tear him apart at any moment.

A yellow coin appeared in the hand of the man in black and threw it at the father.

"I'm taking both the girl and the boy," he said and turned around.

“Follow me,” he said, towards the siblings who were looking at him on the floor.

The two did not know what to do at first, but as the situation before them doesn't look very bright, they got up and started walking towards him.

Meanwhile, the man in Black turned his hand to the knife stuck on the ground, the knife took off from the place where it was stuck and flew towards the man's hand.

He put the dagger back in the leather sheath on his leg. And he turned to 2 siblings.

"Aren't you getting the rabbit?" he asked the boy.

When the boy heard this question, he remembered that he had thrown the rabbit he had hunted with great effort to the side of the road. Then he turned around and started walking briskly to get the rabbit. He was still holding his stomach from the blow he had received.

The man in black turned to the girl who was covering her chest with her hands. A cloak appeared in the man's hand and handed it to the girl.

The girl took the extended cloak and quickly put it on.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing. I got the girl first. You can't do such a thing. Do you know who I am? I'm a member of the Yolks Slave trade guild." Latvick had begun to shout.

The man in black put his hand on the hilt of his sword and began walking towards Latvick.

It was at this moment that Latvick realized that he had screwed up. The man in front of him was no ordinary adventurer, according to his observations. It looked and felt pretty strong. And he had yelled at him without his bodyguards around and allowed a potential attack. As soon as he understood this situation, he slowly started to take a step backwards.

The man in black got closer to him. Latvick could see the suppressed anger, the hatred in the man's eyes.

The man in black spoke slowly. "Your guilds are the only reason you're alive right now, but if you want to push your luck that's fine with me."

Latvick swallowed.

"So, what do you say, is there a problem?" said the man in a low voice.

"No, It's No Problem," said Latvick, who could smell death.

The man in black turned to his right and spat on the ground, then turned around and started walking. The siblings immediately followed him.

The whole village was holding their breath, watching what was going on.

When the old man, the man in black, and the siblings approached him, he started walking without saying a word.

The horse of the man in black, on the other hand, started to follow them as if he was aware of his surroundings.

It didn't take long for them to get to the old man's house. The house was old and its walls were full of cracks. But neither the adventurer in black, who had come from a long and tiring journey, nor the siblings betrayed by their fathers cared, and as soon as the old man opened the door, they entered.

The Black-clad Adventurer observed the room. It was a one-room house with a fireplace, a bed, and a counter where meals could be prepared.

He stepped towards the bed and lay on it without taking off his clothes, armor, and weapons.

The siblings, not knowing what to do, went to a corner of the room and sat down.

The girl was sitting in the corner and immersed in a spot. Everything he had been through, her father's selling her, the moments she didn't want to remember, everything started to attack her mind. These thoughts made her forget even her hunger. Then she turned her head to the side and looked at her brother. It was as if he still couldn't come out of the shock of what had happened. Then her eyes fell on the large rabbit lying on the ground.

"Uncle Garith, can I use your knives." The girl asked, toward the old man, who was sitting on a cushion in the room. She knew the old man. It was a small village, after all, everyone knew each other.

"Use whatever you want, Anna," said the old man.

The girl got up from her brother's side and took the rabbit and went to the counter in the room. The rabbit was soon skinned and cleared of its entrails. The girl added some water to the cauldron and put the rabbit in it. The old man had already lit a fire. so she put the cauldron on the fire and went back to her brother.

"Why did my father do such a thing? I... even finally caught a rabbit. We should eat a good meal today but..." Vex couldn't take it anymore and tears started to wet his cheeks.

Anna knelt beside her brother and hugged him. Even if she had the worst day of her life when she saw her brother like this, the feeling of protecting him was heavy.

Anna didn't shed a single tear as her brother cried, she just hugged him and comforted him.

The sister and brother stayed in this state for a while. Although they did not fully understand how long it took, it would be quite a long time as the sweet smells began to rise from the cauldron on the fire.

When Anna caught these smells, she got up and lifted the cauldron on the fire. And put it on the ground. The old man was unwittingly eyeing the cauldron with his eyes. How many days has he not eaten? 3?,4? But the adventurer in black, lying on the bed, prevented him from attacking the food in the cauldron, only watching.

"Vex, Uncle Garith, let's eat before it gets cold." said Anna.

Garrith glanced at the adventurer out of the corner of his eye, then walked over to the cauldron. The adventurer didn't say anything. That meant he could attend the dinner, or at least he hoped so.

Anna poured the rabbit meat into several bowls she found at home and handed it to Vex and Garrith. Then he carried the bowl, which was a large piece of meat, towards the adventurer lying on the bed.

"You eat." said the Adventurer, when Anna was only halfway through. With eyes closed.

"But…" said Anna. But she didn't push any further. She went back to her brother and she sat down and started eating.

Everyone ate until they were full. Then they retired to their corners to sleep. Garrit laid out a straw mattress for the siblings. And everyone fell asleep.

Except for Anna. What she had experienced today was not going away before her eyes. In addition, the blows she received while resisting Latvick and losing her virginity like this had left scars on her body. Her whole body was aching.

She looked at his brother Vex, who had already fallen asleep.

Then she started to cry silently. She couldn't cry in front of her brother. That would make this situation worse than it was. She was finally left on her own and had a chance to cry. Tears began to fall silently from his bruised face.

Just then, there was a sound of turning in the bed.

When Anna turned her head towards the bed, she saw the adventurer looking at her.

"Drink this." said the Adventurer, and threw a bottle at Anna.

Anna grabbed the bottle with her hand. There was a liquid of a dark reddish color inside the bottle.

"This... Is this a healing potion?" she whispered. She cant belive her eyes.Because it was worth a few golds.

"Drink and sleep. We have a long way to go tomorrow?" said the man.

"Thanks. For everything," said Anna in a whisper. Then she uncapped the bottle and drank the liquid.

0