Chapter 1 Arc 1
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the lights faded, I saw that I was in a dumpster. "Come on Flip why a dumpster". I said, using my claws I grabbed hold on the edge of the dumpster. "Flip's not here". A cold voice said. Almost falling back in the dumpster, I saw a ball with bat wings flying right in front of me. "Who are you". I said, now finally out the dumpster, I dusted myself off and looked around, "And where are we". I added. The ball landed on my shoulder. "You can call me Red, and you are in a mafia novel". The ball called Red said. "But why was I in dumpster in a back alley". I said. "you do know you're not full human". Red said. "I know, and using that to my advantage I'll live here". I said, not waiting for Red to say anything, I started cleaning the alley. Red jumped off my shoulder. "Sometimes I think you're strange". The ball said, I paused for a moment. "Why". I asked, "First you're not angry that the humans made your life miserable and second you even seem happy". Red answered, I laughed, "The humans didn't know me and my family protected them, and not being bound to a everlasting loop I'm happy". I said, now finished with the alley I sat down on some trash bags. "I don't know anything to do with a everlasting loop". Red said, not really listening I slowly fell asleep. 

When I woke up I saw my purse and a dress with a robe packed up beside me. "What's this". I said, Red came flying out of nowhere. "You have to complete a mission remember". It said. Getting up I picked up the clothes and put them on. "Your not embarrassed that someone will see you". Red said, I didn't say anything until I finish putting on my clothes. "I have excellent hearing, so even if I'm blind I can still know if you were walking by". I said, after covering myself with the robe I walked out the alley and saw that it was dawn. "Hey Red what am I supposed to do". I said, as I went to sit down on a bench I saw. Red sat on my shoulder again. "The first task is to find the ML, then make him angry at you". It said. I watched the cars fly by, after hearing what Red said, my necklace glowed and a screen appeared with two different colored dots on it. Red pointed one of it's wings to a blue dot that was moving, "That is your target, he should pass by in 10 minutes". Red said, then pointed to the pink dot. "And that's you". It added. "Ok, so since we have 10 minutes why don't you explain what the novel is about". I said tucking my legs under me. Seeing that I wouldn't move until it told me, Red started speaking, "First the story is called 'I have a Mafia Boyfriend' and it's about the FL meeting the ML when a enemy of the ML tried to shoot the ML but FL got in the way and was shot instead, skip, skip, skip, they fall in love, defect big boss and live happily ever after". It said, not bothering with the middle of the story. Wondering what the skip, skip, skip meaned, Red suddenly jumped up. "He's coming hurry up". It said. Looking up the road I saw a minivan coming this way. "Can I flip their car". I asked walking in the road, without waiting for Red's answer. I ran towards the side of the van and flipped it on the sidewalk. "Ahhh, did you kill them". Red said as it flew in my direction. Looking in the van I saw movement, "see now let's go find some food". I said, after Red took a look at the van it flew after me. "Hey, are you sure the humans didn't see you". It said as I started looking for something to eat . "No, only the people inside the van saw me, why don't you take a look at the bar and see". I said. 

Meanwhile in the overturned van.

1