Chapter 2, hate points
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third POV

10 minutes ago. Night was driving with his friend, Skip. "What are you going to do with that girl". Skip said, while watching the road. Night just leaned back in his chair, "We'll just see if she's useful or not". He said. When Skip was about to reply, something banged against the van  and  Skip found himself on Night, "Get off me now". Night said, pushing Skip's legs off his face, looking out the window, Night saw a something moving away from their van. After climbing out the van Night looked around. "Hey do you think it's that thing I saw that flipped the van". Night said, not hearing Skip answering, Night looked down the walkway and saw him looking across the street at a cafe. Walking closer he also turned looked where Skip staring. "What are you looking at". Night said, Skip handed him a letter, "It seems someone wants us to hate them". He said. Opening the letter Night read it 

[Hello I'm just a new enemy, since I'm a bit lazy I will attack you two times a month. If you're trying to figure out why, you won't find it. Just know watch your back. Bye, from Dark Wolf.] 

After Night read the letter he put it in his pocket. "What do you think the Dark Wolf will do". Night said, Skip pointed to a person with a black robe, eating some noodles. "That's probably Dark Wolf, but why is he just eating". He said, Night glanced towards where Skip was pointing then turned back to their van, which was now surrounded by people. "Will deal with him later, just help me with the van". Night said.

Noble's POV 

As I was eating a pizza with the money Red gave me, Red was flapping around and nagging me. "You know that didn't do anything, he probably thinks you're just another enemy to destroy". It said. I listened to Red halfheartedly. "I haven't really made someone hate me before, so be gentle". I said, grabbing another slice of pizza. Red sat on the table and looked on his screen. Taking a closer look I saw books on 'how to be bad'. "You may not know this but I can't talk bad about people". I said, taking a big bite of my pizza. "It's not fair, how come I don't know much about you, while other systems know all about their hosts". Red said. Patting Red I took another slice of pizza and gave it to it. "How about a deal". I said. "What kind of deal". Red said, eating from my hand. "Every mission we complete you give the humans a good review and I tell you about my pass, also I want what you are". I said, Red didn't answer until it finished eating. "Fine deal, and I'm just a spiritual system, genderless by the way so you can call me she or he if you want to". He said. Finished with the pizza I threw the box in the trash and walked back to my alley. "How about you tell me about this ML". I said. Sitting on my homemade bed of trash bags. Red gave me a file.

[Name: Night

Gender: male 

Description: has black long hair with dark blue eyes and a masculine build. 

  What He Wears: likes to wear t-shirts with shorts, but wears suits when he works.

Hobbies: cleaning and working

Likes: home cooked meals, his family, working, horseback riding, and cute things.

Dislikes: His enemies, people who betray him, and lazy people. 

Role: ML in a novel, will later rise up to become the boss.] 

Reading it over again, I gave the file back to Red. "What about where he lives, or is he interested in girls". I asked Red. Red rested between my wolf ears. "There's a villain you can join to get hate points, in fact he's will be passing by in the shop behind you". He said. Turing around I saw the building behind me with the words 'A Bar where you can do Anything'. "Okay but I need to wash up so tell me when he comes". I said. Red just disappeared when I said that."(hum, must be embarrassed)". I thought. 

1