Chapter 5
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"do you have some tips on being bad". I asked. Leader didn't say anything. "Hey did you hear me". I said waving my hand in front of him. "You know, I think it's unfair". Leader suddenly said with a serious face. I didn't say anything but leaned back on my chair. "You mean forcing me to go on missions". I asked. "If you know why don't you rebel". Leader answered. I sighed, "I'm not like those people who want revenge, neither am I a innocent and pure one, I actually feel lucky not killing all my life and just enjoying life in this book ". I said. Leader just got up and phoned someone, not interested I looked around for Red and my pet fox. "Hey Red where are you". I said. Then a young looking demon with bat wings appeared. "Hey Red if you could turn into a human why didn't you tell me". I asked. "That's because you never asked me". Red replied, looking a little nervous. Interested I got out my chair and walked closer to Red. "Are you hiding something". I whispered in Red's ear. Suddenly when a hand grabbed me. "Leave Red alone". A voice said. Not feeling scared I just grabbed the voice's hand and threw it toward the wall. "First of all don't grab me, and Leader I'll be in the alley when you can help me". I said walking to the opening the door. Leader, now off the phone ran up to me and stopping the door so I couldn't opening it. "You can stay in my house, and I was calling to get you a job at my company". Leader said in a hurried voice. "Okay then show me". I said. Leader then opened the door for me and lead me out the bar and to a car outside. "Oh no I forgot about Red". I said. About to go back in the bar I saw Red exit the bar with a person that looked like those angels in the pictures I've seen. "Have a new friend I see". I asked. Leader looked up at Red. "Oh that's my system Light". He replied.

0