2.
99 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the kindergarten, Shen Xieling met his child. The baby boy was small, with small hands and feet, he had an innocent look but was surprised at the moment, His big black eyes shining with vigorous color.

"Daddy?"

The soft baby voice made Shen Xieling melt in a puddle, He squatted down and patted the soft head of the little boy.

"Yes?"

The child was so surprised that his eyes became big.

"Daddy?! When did you become so beautiful?"

Shen Xieling felt his heart being pierced by an arrow of cuteness. He coughed and said.

"Hey, Your Daddy was always this beautiful."

Shen Chu'an blinked his big eyes and felt happy, He opened his small arms toward Shen Xieling as a gesture of hug.

Shen Xieling also cooperated and hugged the child up, took the bag from Miss Xu, Said goodbye to her, and left.

.

In the hospital.

Shen Yun opened his eyes, He clearly remembers that he was about to give birth, So where is he? did he deliver the baby safely? The smell of disinfectant assured him that he was still in the ward but where is his baby?

He sat up slowly and saw a nurse in the chair.

He coughed and saw the nurse looking at him with a polite smile.

"You are finally awake, You are sleeping for 2 days, must be thirsty right?"

Shen Yun nodded, but when he heard 2 days, he was more anxious, Where is his baby?! What happened to his baby.

"Excuse me, What about my baby?'

The Nurse was confused and asked.

"What baby sir?"

Shen Yun had a faint feeling in his heart.

"Didn't i give birth two days ago?"

The nurse looked more puzzled and said.

"Sir, you didn't give birth at all, You injured your head very hard and were admitted. Your elder brother took care of you these two days."

What?! Injured head?! Elder brother?! His baby?! Where is his baby?1 He is sure that he wasn't dreaming, he could feel the small life in his belly, why is it gone?! Why is everything different all of a sudden?!

Shen Yun suddenly raised his head.

"Miss, can you give me a mirror?"

The Nurse was quite confused but she still passed Shen Yun a mirror.

The unfamiliar face answered all questions, and Shen Yun sighed...He died in labor and has been reborn in a different body.

"Miss, what year is it? And what is the name of this hospital?"

"Year XXXX, General Hospital of City F."

Shen Yun blinked, huh? City F? General Hospital? Isn't this the hospital where he gave birth?!

Shen Yun wanted to stand up but his extremely weak body made him slip down.

The Nurse helped him stabilize And said to rest.

"No, Nurse, Can you help me, please!"

The nurse looked at him and helplessly nodded.

"Nurse is there a baby born two days ago and has no relatives...with the father dying in labor..."

Saying this much, Shen Yun choked.

The Nurse thought and said.

"Yes, the child is still in the baby room but no relative is found at the moment."

Shen Yun's eyes became red.

"What will happen to the baby if...no one came to find him?"

The nurse sighed and said.

"If no relative can be found, then the hospital will send the child to an orphanage or give it to the people who want to adopt the child."

.

Shen Xieling came back to the hospital with his small bun and dinner.

He saw the nurse outside the ward and thanked her, the nurse was shocked by his change and looked suspicious.

"Miss nurse, I had an interview so that's why I changed the style."

Hearing this the nurse felt reasonable about the huge change.

Shen Xieling entered the ward, and saw Shen Yun awake and looking at him with dazed and guilty eyes. 

"A'Yun?"

Shen Yun came out of his daze and blushed.

"Brother..."

The small whisper was quite awkward, but also a bit embarrassing.

Shen Xieling sat on the bench beside the bed and put down Shen Chu'an, who also said hello.

"Hello Uncle Yun, Are you not sleeping anymore?"

Looking at the little child, Shen Yun felt choked, He remembered his child. With some hesitation, he looked at Shen Xieling and said.

"Brother...I forgot my memory."

Shen Xieling acted.

He was confused and surprised.

"Huh? A'Yun...You forgot your memory?"

Shen Yun blushed and bowed his head.

Shen Xieling looked at the boy who was guilty and helpless and stopped teasing him.

He put a hand on his head and reassured,

"No problem, Just ask your brother what you forgot."

Shen Yun was so shocked that he raised his head and felt teary. He was guilty of this body, he had no parents and no relatives, even his lover used him as a substitute, what about his feelings...But then he had his baby, but he died before even seeing his baby!

Suddenly having an elder brother and a nephew made him awkward and guilty about this body's owner...Yet this gentle and beautiful elder brother didn't doubt but assured him...

Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Brother...I want my baby..."

Shen Xieling was surprised now, the protagonist spilled his beans so easily? But...this child is now his younger sibling and his child is his little nephew so...hm~

"Baby? I have a brother? Daddy, I have a brother?"

Shen Xieling and Shen Yun looked at the little excited bun and laughed.

Shen Xieling patted Shen Yun and Shen Chu'an on his lap.

"A'Yun, Do you want to adopt a child?"

Shen Yun was amazed, this elder brother is very supportive and understanding. He hurriedly nodded.

"Alright, I will let you adopt a baby but on a condition."

Shen Xieling became serious, his beautiful face became cold and his temperament changed. Shen Yun was shocked but he was determined to get his baby back.

"I agree to any condition."

Shen Xieling:...Listen first!! 

Such a silly younger brother made Shen Xieling worried about the future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8