4. Friend & money
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went home and save potions.

Most of all adventurers were still sleeping at this time, 

it was too early for them and all of them were sure not a morning people, but a few. 

" Hey Owl, what is that? Are you being tricked again by 'That Woman?'  "

Jack was one of those rare kind of morning people who meet me on the way.

" at least she was generous though "

" You shouldn't be a weak man like that bro, especially to a married woman who have a husband and children "

" Hey, You just eat the whole rumor? "

" What could I do? That lady was so beautiful that looked like a teenager and You go there almost every morning. "

" It's just business "

" How can I belive that? It is easier to just sell the herbs through the Guild as all people do. Instead, you make difficulties for your self to go to her workshop in daily? Don't you know that the husband began to sleep right under the counter almost everyday, in case of you do something? "

" The rumors goes to Far huh? "

" What I say is the truth! The husband told me directly when we drunk on the bar. "

" ... "

" You should stop that man, for your own good and their happy family "

" I will consider it for sure "

" You should! "

" Yeah, thanks man for the advice "

" Anytime, Btw, isn't that potions too much for you? What do you want to do with them? "

" Sell it as usual "

" Give me, I will do it for ya "

" Minus the cost, my the  50 - 50  "

" Wait, how much you get them for? "

" Hmn? About 400 khupiah for them "

I didn't lie, 

Deppend on my Fortune, the Alchemy Lady would give me around 300 to 500 each transaction we Made. 

So, I just told Jack 'about' the median of it. 

" Come on, I do the job and all you need to do is just wait and enjoy the day. Minus that initial cost, For me 80 "

" Sorry man, I know how hard it is to get these many the stock from Alchemies. "

" Don't be like that, 70-30, okay? "

" Nah, It's better for me to sell it myself "

" Come on, Aren't we friend? 60-40 "

" Haah... 50% plus 400 khupiah for me or we don't have a deal "

" Ugh, so mean... okay deal! "

A Half transparent-brown flying paper apeared between us as the annoyed Jack was about to grabbed my hand.

It was my personal passive, a special skill that automaticly actived when an agreement was Made.

" Are you happy, Huh friend?! "

"  I know for sure that you just want to monopolize 'that spot' "

" A sharp person like you is anoying in it's own way "

" Should we cancel the deal ? " 

" Oh please, No, Mister Heartwarming. Please just forget my little grumble. "

The things we talked so far was about a business to sell the potion inside the dungeon, up to right in front of the gate of dungeon Boss.

Deppend on the dungeon, only a few people could execute this plan and it would need a bit struggle to reached and stayed there to sell your own goods.

The profit was alot more than the risk as they would gain a great opportunity to sell the goods multiple times than normal price. 

Because of that, every body would be happy to monopolize this kind of job.

Well... I didn't stop at just suggesting But also went as far as proposed the rules, set the possible price, create the systems and many others by gathered  those influencer of the merchants guild, adventurer guild and mercenary guild.

a new regulation of this job was made to keep the price stable and to not disturb the current economy, 

For the those Guilds this was perfect opportunity to increase their job desk by being a guard, surpervisor, and other kind of job it as a new field of money. 

And for general people, the dungeon would be more a lot saver as there were more activity being held inside. 

" Yeah yeah, whatever, when will you go? "

" My turn should be later night, with this much extra stock, I will need longer time to back for sure "

One of several things for a licensed dungeon reseller like Jack to aim was how he could get as much stock as  possible by evading all dirty trick that could revoke his licensed 

Well... As the person who had a great role in this kind of job, I was given not only annual gift but also special license to participate. 

But yeah, I only do that once in a while when I was forced to do so.

" Thanks man, It may a good thing to see you today "

" May??? "

" Anyway, there are many things i need to do, cya! "

And so, we parted away as He brought my potions, minus the rack bag. 

He was such good prepared seller. 

" Huh, just run away like that..."

I did wonder if the potions would be okay.

=====

Author note:

Idk if that's good to add the information of how inovative our MC was...

It could be bad move, or good !?

Idk...

If ya have a negative thinking, then it's bad. 

If ya always judge it positively, then it's good.

This rule is also being applied to me.

0