Ch7 – The Rebels
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Himiko looked at him with contempt but soon a playful smile formed on her face and she said “Nyeh, you’re not a serial killer because all your memories are lies that were implanted to your brain by the flashback light. So congrats, you didn’t kill that many girls and you didn’t do incest with your sister. Your failure of a life was just a dream.”

Kiyo looked mockingly towards Himiko and spoke.

“What magic powder were you smoking?”

“H-Himiko, is that really true?” asked Tenko. 

“Yeah, we’re all fictional. Nothing is real about our past. Our past memories before the juvenile academy killing game was created by the flashback light. We were completely different people before being exposed to that light.” said Himiko somberly.

“Fuck off duckface. You’re definitely trolling. And if that is so, how do you know the shit you heard in the juvenile academy is also real or not?” asked Miu with a smirk.

“Nyeh, well. That’s actually a good point.” said Himiko while she pondered.

“Ugh, fact that you’re genuinely considering it is just too crazy. Let’s not dwell on this. My head just hurts thinking about it. Let’s get out of here.” yelled Tenko. 

She tied another long cloth to the rope that was wrapped around Korekiyo’s hands, took the cloth tying his legs off and pulled him up.

“I’ll beat you to a pulp if you do anything weird.” grunted Tenko.

“H-harder”

Tenko kicked him on the leg, but still dragged him and together they exited the Motel.

************

Shuichi’s group spent time chatting at the Vendor Street while eating a newly ordered Ramen. But due to Monokuma’s announcement the group hesitantly went to the central island. But Mikan and Teruteru stayed at the Vendor. 

When the group arrived at the beach of the first island, every other participant of the juvenile academy killing game was waiting for them there including Himiko, Tenko, Angie, Miu and Korekiyo.  

“14,15,16. So that’s everyone”. said Rantaro.

“None of you guys used the white light and leave?” asked Keebo.

“Taking orders from Monokuma is risky. We wanted to talk to you all before jumping in” said Kirumi.

“Hey, why is Kiyo tied up?” asked Kaede.  

“Because he killed Tenko and Angie in the past!” yelled Himiko.

“And the bastard also diddles his sister!” cried out Miu.  

“Ugh, what?” said Kaede. 

“It’s true, I love my sister oh so very much. Our blooming love transcends even death!” yelled Korekiyo from the ground. 

“Oh, sister!” he further moaned. 

“I’ll just…pretend that I didn’t hear that.” said Rantaro. 

“So, are we going in or not?” Ryoma asked.

“Damn, we have to do something against Monokuma. I won’t repeat the past.” yelled Kaito. 

“Yeah, Kaito is right. Monokuma wants us to be his entertaining puppets. He won’t just kill us for being a bit disobedient.” said Shuichi. 

“Are you sure about that?” asked Rantaro. 

“Yeah, if you listen to Poochi and get your stupid ass killed, it’s on you.” yelled Miu.  

“Upupup, Miu’s right you know, Shuichi, you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry and disappointed!”

Monokuma’s voice had resounded from the sky above them. 

“Monokuma, where are you? Show yourself!” yelled Shuichi. 

“Oh Shuichi, I’m always close to you!”

“Behind you!” yelled Maki.

When Shuichi turned around there was no one there. But someone lifted his legs up. Shuichi looked down to see Monokuma. He threw Shuichi into the white light with relative ease. 

“You bastard!” yelled Maki and charged. 

In a moment, Maki arrived in front of Monokuma and kicked him. 

But her strong kick did not budge Monokuma from position. Monokuma grabbed Maki’s leg.   

“Alley oop!” 

With ease he whirled in place, flinging Maki with extreme speed from his right side to his left and he threw Maki into the light.

“So, do any of you want to contest the might of Monokuma?!”

Monokuma said with a wide grin, his red eyes glittering with malice. 

But soon two people approached him. 

It was Kaede and Kaito. 

“Oh?” 

Kaito formed a saliva in his mouth and spit it out towards Monokuma. 

But in a blink of an eye Monokuma was gone. Suddenly Monokuma punched Kaito in the back. The punch was so strong that it sent Kaito flying into the white light. Kaede turned around to face Monokuma but Monokuma rushed and slammed his head into Kaede’s belly in which she was flung backwards and was knocked into the light as well.

 

2